Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2006, 11:53 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
Night Out, Night In

I absent-mindedly fingered the D-ring on my collar as I drove up the deserted streets. I was trying really hard not to speed because, though I knew I was fine to drive, I also knew there was no way I could pass a Breathalyzer. I smiled, remembering a good evening out with friends. One of my friends is a DJ at a club that specializes in Goth nights every Saturday. He knows that I love techno and trance music, so he often puts me on the list so I can dance the night away and drink myself into oblivion. Tonight I had indeed danced the night away, as it was nearing 5 am, but I was relying on myself to get home, so the tequila shots had slowed.

I lick my lips at the thought of all the Jose I had downed, and was disappointed to only find the remnants of a little lime. I grin and murmur out loud to myself: "When life gives you limes, ask for salt and find someone whose life gave them tequila." Jared, my friend, doesn't know that these nights out give me an opportunity to dress like I wish I could every day. I don't think my students would like it if I did, but at the club, my leather corset and skirt, my fishnet stockings, and my huge boots blend in like a jersey at a basketball game. My jewelry is a giveaway, but no one suspects. There are other girls running around with leather wrist binds on. The "Slave" ring that I wear is likely not duplicated, but does not receive a second glance. Tonight I had pulled my red hair up, both to emphasize my lovely collar (a fantastic gift from my Master), and the new faint tattoo across my back. I now bore a lightened permanent handprint with the word "Submissive" inscribed over it. I had gotten many compliments on my fantastic temp job, which I laughed off. Of course.

But the night had to come to an end, until next week the clothes may come out in my bedroom, but that was a rare occasion indeed. So now I pull the car into the driveway, eager to hoist up my skirt to reveal my bare pussy and wake my Master. I turn the key and stumble through the door, surprised to see Master sitting on the couch. He gets up and hands me a new drink, enabling as always. I smile and take a good sip of the tequila sunrise.

"So you're the one whose life gave you tequila." I grin at the confusion on his face and shake it away. He chalks it up to drunkenness. I step into his space and throw my free arm around his neck, smiling up into his eyes. He knows how horny these Saturdays make me and he leans down into my kiss. I keep my eyes open as our tongues do battle, the force of his kiss dampening my cunt even more. He nips at my tongue as I trace his teeth, knowing every line. I feel one of his hands on my waist and the other feeling my breast through the leather of my corset. I pull back slightly and smile. So much of my flesh is exposed above the top that barely holds my nipples in, and yet he loves the feel of my flesh through leather.

"Finish your drink, my pet, and then come in. I have a surprise for you." I raise my eyebrows as he disappears down the hallway to our bedroom. Knowing the care that went into it, I sip at my drink, savoring the bite of the tequila. I wonder what the surprise could be. Perhaps a new toy – the flexible double-ended dildo I had my eye on; or something for the both of us – the door restraints or a new flogger. I resist the urge to ease the throbbing in my clit as I think of the surprise. I am sad and excited as I reach the bottom of my glass. I respectfully take it to the kitchen and rinse it out before heading to our bedroom.

The door is closed when I get there, so I knock gently, knowing my place. I hear Master respond and tell me to come in, so I do. I'm immediately stopped in my tracks. In my place. With him. In my place, she's in my place. Sadness and disappointment rock through me as my mind races over what I could have down to be replaced. She's in my restraints, my cuffs, my ropes. I glance down. Are her boobs better than mine? Maybe her pussy is tighter. Did I do something to my Master? Wouldn't he have told me? Punished me? Is this my punishment? I feel a hand on my shoulder and realize my eyes are still on my booted feet. I raise my eyes, unable to stop the tears from falling. My lip trembles as I look up at Master. He says nothing, but pulls me into a hug. I hear my own strangled voice saying something about being replaced.

He suddenly holds me at arm's length and looks into my eyes. "No, no, no, no, no. Replacement?" He knows better than to chuckle at me when I'm like this. "My Pet, she's a pet for you. Today I thought I would exploit your bisexual tendencies and let you have some fun." I hear myself mumbling some incoherent thought about my place. "If you'd rather not…" His voice trails off. My mind races. I do, I do want this. I glance into his eyes and he nods: "That's what I thought, you're still my good girl." I smile as he wipes the tears from my face.

I glance over at the woman tied to our bed. She's not bad, actually. I note, though, that she's more than restrained. She's also wearing a blindfold and earplugs? I question this, but move on. My Master has done stranger things to me, but he knows what he's doing. He pulls me back close to him and starts to go over my rules for tonight. Her name is Liz. She's going to stay blindfolded for a while, but after Master takes out Liz's earplugs, I am not to speak. I am to start at her breasts, and move down to her cunt. After that, I can do as I please. I nod and mull over the rules. She … she must not know that I am here. She's here for Master, for his cock, and she's going to get me. I smile and clench my thighs around my pussy.

I climb onto the bed at the same time as Master to keep up the one-person illusion. I look her up and down. She has pert, average-sized breasts – much smaller than mine, I note – topped by the most luscious looking nipples. Dark brown, hard and poking already, I can't wait to get my mouth on them. Her spread open body is perhaps a might too skinny, but I continue on. Her pussy makes her look ten! Clean-shaven, but it looks like there's never been a pube on it. And it's all closed up, not a peek of any inner lips or clit. All that gives her away is the sheen of wetness on her cunt. She's so turned on. I feel a hand on my leg and start, looking up at Master. He nods, and I know it's time. I take a deep breath – quietly – and aim for her breasts.

I run my tongue over the soft skin of her breast, admiring the soft firmness that only a tit can have. I purposefully avoid her nipple, stealing glances at the hardness it possesses. My tongue longs for her nipple, but I force myself to her other breast, giving it the same treatment as the first. I ache to kiss her, to feel her soft lips and her tongue on mine, but that's not in my rules. I lift my mouth and extend my tongue, the very tip touching her nipple, just grazing. A soft moan escapes from Liz. I trace my tongue around her nipple several times, never letting more than the tiniest bit of my tongue touch her. I switch breasts, not wanting the other to feel left out. As I'm tonguing her areola, I can't help myself and latch onto her nipple with my whole mouth. I fasten my lips around her taut nipple and suck, my tongue flicking over the hard nubbin.

I hear Liz gasp and know she appreciates my efforts as well. It's not just my pussy getting wet now. I pull my mouth away with a pop and smile at her straining nipple. I dive back in, moving to her other breast. My tongue swirls around her nipple before I pull on it with my teeth. Liz's moans encourage my efforts. I go back to sucking, pressing my tongue flat against the hardness of her nipple. I reach up and start to flick at her other nipple with my finger as I rub my tongue against the one in my mouth. I can feel Liz's body reacting and I pull away as her back arches, incoherent moans emanating from her mouth.

I remember my rules and shift my body down between her legs, not giving Liz any transition or easing up on her at all. I feel a hand on my arm and look up at Master. He's holding up an all-too-familiar signal – the one for no orgasms. Yet. I nod and look back down at my target. Her pussy, though still a tightly wrapped cunny, is deceiving its owner – the puffy, red, wet lips give away her arousal. I reach my tongue down and lick all the way up her closed slit, tasting the vague, faint wonderfulness of her pussy. Her hips buck and I pull away. As she settles back onto the bed I lick at her lips again, up one swollen pussy lip and down the other, avoiding her cleft and leading Liz to groan in unrealized anticipation. I want no more than she does – for me to bury my tongue in her cunt, suck her clit and clean up her cum – but that's not in my rules, either.

Instead I tease my tongue into the top of her slit and part her lips. I slide my tongue downwards, opening Liz up. The taste of her gets stronger as I move towards her pussy opening, and again I hold myself back. I can't hold back too much, though, and I push my pointed tongue into her sopping hole slightly, swirling and pulling out her juices. Her moan appreciates my efforts, but I pull back. I reach in and pull her cunt lips apart until her hard clit pokes out at me. I lick up and push back the hood farther, exposing the sensitive areas. I know I love how this feels, so I ease her hood forward and backwards, rubbing her clit with her own skin. Liz's gasps and moans tell me she loves how this feels, too.

I lower my mouth, knowing Liz can feel my hot breath on her cunt before my tongue touches her. I stroke the tip of my tongue up the sensitive underside of her clit, up and down, ever so slow, torturing the pleasure out of her. I can hear her breathy moans, and I long to ravish her sexy body. I tease at her clit, about to take it in my mouth when I hear a shocked gasp. I look up, my tongue still resting on her clit, and I see Master's mouth on Liz's left tit. So the jig is up. He sees me looking and holds up the no orgasm sign again. I pull away from her clit and lick down her pussy lips again. As I stick my tongue deep into her cunt, I hear her gasp out "Who… god… fuck…"

"Get up here, my Pet, do what I know you want to do." I pull away from Liz's pussy and push my corset down and releasing my breasts before unabashedly slide my body up hers, letting her feel my full breasts and hard nipples. I hear her gasp as she feels me. I hover over her before moving in, running my tongue over her lips. I straddle one of her legs, pushing my skirt to my waist as I press my lips to hers, parting her lips with my tongue. I push my thigh into her cunt, grinding upwards until I feel the small stiffness of her clit against my skin, my tongue lashing against hers, my passion finally unleashed. I hear her cry into my mouth, but I'm concentrating on getting my clit clamped against her leg. I suck her tongue into my mouth as I feel her push her leg up against my pussy, and I moan back. I start to hump her leg frantically, a woman possessed and in need of orgasm. We breathe heavily, panting into each other's mouths, and at this point I realize her arms are grasping at me. I can feel her breasts trapped against mine, hard pebbles of nipples pushed together. Master must have released her hands. I can feel Liz's hips in overdrive, pumping for an orgasm against my leg. Grinding pussies, moaning, breasts rubbing… I can feel my body aching, pulsating. I stiffen against Liz, and she must've felt this. She responds by jamming her leg up against my cunt, slamming my clit. I scream as I crash down, cumming with all the force of the night. She holds me tight against her as I cum, shaking and quivering.

I groan from my orgasm, neither Liz nor I moving an inch, and there is not a bit of air between our bodies. I pull my hips back from her leg and feel my juices wash out of me onto her. I realize, then, that she hasn't yet cum. I manage to lift my head and glance at Master, wondering if she is allowed to cum. He sees the question in my eyes and nods. I smile at this and at his wonderful hard cock that he is stroking. I know he doesn't miss my glance downward. I turn back to my woman lover. I start to slowly stroke at her pussy with my thigh as I lean down and kiss her gently. I feel her tongue probe at my mouth and let her in, moaning quietly. I long to stay like this for hours, but I know there is something else I must attend to first.

I kneel back between Liz's legs, her pussy wide open and wet, no longer the little girl's cunny. I can see her clit poking out at me. I resist the urge to go straight for it, and lick around her lips first, teasing her hole. Her hole, which is now wetter than ever, is luring me in. My tongue is teasing her cunt opening when I feel Master's cock probing my soaking pussy. I groan and he slams into me, the force of his thrust pushing my tongue all the way into Liz's cunt, making her gasp in pleasure. Master starts to fuck me with abandon, and I know I'm going to cum again. I want Liz to cum, and hard. I let my tongue leave its spot in her pussy and lick a trail up to her pointy clit. I circle her clit, doing my best not to touch it directly with my tongue as Master's cock pushes into me again and again. I clench my pussy around Master's hard dick as he thrusts, and I need to feel Liz cum. I suck her clit into my mouth, nipping it gently with my teeth. I feel her legs tense up and hear her cries of pleasure. Behind me I begin to hear the telltale grunts that Master makes before he cums.

I push my mouth harder to Liz's cunt and suck with all my might, my tongue strumming against her clit. Her moans and Master's escalate. I know Master is only a few strokes from cumming, so I pound two fingers into Liz's cunt as he fucks me. As she pushes and cums, I hold tight to her clit, my fingers searching out her g-spot. I moan onto her clit as a sudden orgasm overtakes me, Master's cock swelling inside my grasping pussy as he groans and pumps shot after shot of hot cum into me. I shudder, my cunt milking every last drop of cum from Master. I let go of Liz's clit and kiss her mons gently, pulling my fingers out of her pussy. I look at my hand and moan, then back at Master as I extricate myself from him. He smiles, knowing what I'm thinking. I slide my body back up Liz's and offer her one of my fingers. She sucks it into her mouth, licking her cum off sensuously as I suck the other one. As we share in her deliciousness, I feel Master's cum leaking from my pussy and smile. I kiss Liz one last time, the taste of her cum in both our mouths. Our tongues play together as I lay next to her, my hand on her breast. It is like this I drift off to sleep. I feel Master nestled against my back, his cock still hard from everything he saw, and I smile, wondering, for the first time, where he found Liz. But it matters not.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all