Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Slut Lolver

Vance brings her back

I shared my wife the first time nine years ago at the age of 58. We enjoyed it and she played for a few years until she decided she was getting to old for men to enjoy. I tried to tell her that men would enjoy her until she was in her grave but she still wouldn't keep playing.

At the time we were playing a lot of bingo and one of the ladies we met there was about 9 or 10 years older than we were. We became good friends and sit together every night. On snowy nights her husband would bring her and return to pick her up. Many times he would come early and sit talking with us also. Her name was Dot and his was Vance.

About the same time my wife stopped playing with other men we also stopped going to bingo. That was about 3 years ago so we hadn't seen them for a long while,

A few weeks ago we went to Wal-Mart and as we were leaving we saw him come out into the parking lot. My wife called to him and he came to our car and talked. He told us Dot had died about a year ago and thought we must have known.

Due to my health my wife always does the driving and a lot of the time I sit in the car waiting for her. As we left the store she said she was going to drive by their home which is about halt between the store and our house. She remarked it looked empty and wondered where he might be living.

Two nights ago we went to the store again and as I loaded the groceries in the passengers side of our van he walked up and started talking to her on the other side. As I got in they stopped talking and he left saying to follow him. She told me he was living in some Apartments and he was going to show us where it was.

When we arrived he invited us inside to see which one was his but I told her to go ahead and I'd sit and wait.

I reclined the back of my seat and lay back closing my eyes thinking maybe I could get 5 or 10 minutes of sleep. When I awoke to the opening of the door I knew I had slept for quite some time. They were standing quietly talking and before she slipped in they kissed. She was wearing the short denim skirt she likes so much and as she sit down I saw a big wet spot on her inter thigh. As she started the car I reached across and said, "what's this."

"I've just been fucked, "She answered, "I knew you wouldn't care and he's a nice guy that hasn't been with a woman for a long time." She was right, I din't care so I slipped my fingers under her skirt and pulled it up. I could see she was missing her panties so I asked where they were. She said he told her she could pick them up when she came back to see him again. She promised she would.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"