Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2002, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

OK

I will do. I'm glad it gets you hot!!

I cannot do it now, life is too busy, especially doing all of the life stuff.

Thanks for the feedback, very motivating.

Where is UnSilenceMe?

Surprisinly quiet...

Andrew
Old 09-03-2002, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I would like to continue, but for some reason I'm locked out of the rest of the site and it feels like I'm writing in a massive void!!!

I do not know why I'm locked out..If I pissed someone off please tell me? If it is technical could someone help?

Andrew
Old 09-03-2002, 09:48 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
keep trying to get in Andrew.....you haven't been banned or anything....just a tech problem

legend :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-04-2002, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Legend

Thanx - that certainly helps!

I was worried I'd offended someone!!

I am missing seeing the pix!!

A.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hot in Greece

Back in 89 I went to Greece with an old flame, she wanted to go to Greece and we got back together, a nice girly but not into sex. Great bod and lovely smile and sense of humour.

Greece was hot and we headed for the islands. The first campsite was great - hot, sunny, lots of tres, but the difficult bit - loads of great looking girls, many topless but my girly is not into sex.

I was getting kinda frustrated, spending a day on the beach and seeing loads of lovely girls. I was not noticing men.

The campsite had two large shower blocks and some cubicles had hot water and some cold. Anyway, I went looking for a shower, I was very sweaty and hot and feeling horny. The shower block was full, so I went to the next one lots of broken showers, finally found a working one and was just about to get my shorts off when it turned cold!!

"Fuck!!"

At which point out of a near cubicle steps a pretty girl wearning a towel, she smiled and said hello - she was dutch and offered her cubicle! I was thinking wow, wish she would offer some more, she was good looking, long legs, pointy little tits and short blonde hair.

I went to the cubicle and stepped in, she followed me in, I said "Have you finished." Then a guy steps out from behind the curtain, naked with a big hard on. Girly says "I'm Gadda, join us" drops her towel and hops in with the guy. I get a glimpse of a white bum and two fine breasts.

So istrip and went in, it was a small shower and they are both embracing, she puts an arm around my waist and pulls me close. Her breasts are against me, soft and the nipples really hard, my cock is huge, well the guy also hugs me and I can feel his cock against my thigh, we laughed and she - Gadda starts soaping herself (well actually shower gel!!) and her guys chest. He squirts a load into his palm and gently runs his hand up my thigh..

I recall rubbing her breasts, and teasing her nipples, his hand slides across to my cock and starts to gently pull my foreskin - this was so erotic and so fast..
Old 09-14-2002, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

she drops to her knees and starts to lick both of our cocks. She was an expert cock-sucker, slipping her tongue around our cockheads, pulling our cocks together, I was rock hard, my cock sticking out like a hunk of french bread. She looked up and smiled and beckoned me down. I went down, kneeling next to her both of us at eye-level with his cock. He was about 6-7, inch around, long and smooth
Old 09-14-2002, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

she held him by the stem and pulled his cock to my face, rubbing the end across my lips, a trails of pre-cum on my chin - i could not resist and licked the tip, tasting him, i was even harder now and wanted him in my mouth. She smiled and pushed him against my lips, I slowly opened, keeping my mouth in a tight circle around him, feeling his bellend push in my lips holding him momentarily around his ridge, and then taking the shaft in deeper. i heard him groan, she looked dazed and I watched her rubbing her slit, from her wet hole upto her clit.

I felt her hand slid down my back and across my bum, gently parting my cheeks. She stopped at the warm, tight entrance. i carried on sucking, moving my lips back and forward across his glans. She smiled " You want fuckin?" I grinned and nodded, my mouth full of her boyfriends cock...
Old 09-14-2002, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Her finger trailed a shivery circle around my anus, moving closer and closer to the puckered entrance. She gently and lovingly eased her fingertip into my anus. I felt a warm movement in my cock, which went harder, and a feeling of humiliation as this beautiful girl pushed her finger into my tight back passage. She pushed in further, then withdrew and pushed in two fingers - my arse felt stretched in a wanton, shameless way, I felt open, exposed and vulnerable, but It felt good, i wanted more i wanted to be filled, filled with hard cock. She sensed this and pulled her fingers out and got me onto all fours, I knew what was going to happen and so did she...
Old 09-14-2002, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I felt him kneel between my legs, forcing them wider - exposing my anus to both of them, I felt her rub something across my bum and into my anus, his cock i felt laid on my bum cheek, and then he pulled it across, it felt rock-hard and so goood...

She came around to my hanging head, kissed me and said "Ok?" I nodded and felt his cockhead bumping against my anus, I stiffened and tried to relax, feeling his cockhead pushing against my puckered ring, it hurt but I wanted him up me.

He pushed more his head entering the tight ring of muscle, the feeling of being stretched and feeling open - fucked was intense, he pushed more mercifully passing into my rectum, I could still grip his cock tight with my ring, he slid in deep and I felt him inside, filling me pressing up against the gland, pre-cum spewed from my cock and then warmth as she took me into her mouth and ohh so gently statred to fellate my cock...
Old 09-14-2002, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

-- Short break - message for Lilith or Legend - I still cannot get into the full site please help!!! I want to post responses in the other forums and catch up on Christine and Sharni's incredible pix - not too mention Lilith's awesome breasts...

A - Help??
Old 09-14-2002, 05:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Andrew~have you forgotten your password???? Click on Kim's name on the Moderator list and email her..... I do not have access to passwords. Otherwise just register new.....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-16-2002, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Lilith

Thanks I thought i was forgotten! I tried registering new but only one-email address is allowed.

Second my password worked but would not let me in, so I got a new password and still cannot get in - Legend said it was technical. I'll report to Kim, if i can and then carry on here.

Andrew
Old 09-16-2002, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Lilith

I can't report because I'm not registred - could someone refresh my Registration so I can log on or re-register?

Thanks

Andrew
Old 09-16-2002, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

back to the homo/bi/sex story...

I was on all fours, my cock in her mouth, his cock up my arese. he was balls deep in my rectum. I savoured the feeling of his fat, hard cock in deep. i loved feeling my legs spread, my anus tight around his hard dick. "ooh" I groaned, it was tight and I felt very full. He started to fuck me, pushing his cock forward and then pulling back, almost leaving my anus and then pushing back in, in long smooth deep strokes. He was groaning and I was near to coming...I looked below and was rewarded by the incredible sight of her mouth around my cock and behind his thighs fucking me...

He was good, his cock gently rubbing against the gland, he gently caressed my bum, and then gripped my hips and fucked harder and quicker, his cum building, he fucked me deeper with his lovely cock, pushing into the last few inches and fucking hard..he yelled and I could feel his cock grow inside my rectum..I knew hehad come and I felt myself fill his girl's mouth. He pushed one last deep thrust and then held me tight, pumping his cum up my rectum...
Old 09-25-2002, 05:55 PM

We broke apart collapsing under the hot water,, she kissed my face and he kissed my back, i felt his cock trail over my bum cheeks and i could feel cum seeping out of my raw anus.

She smiled at me and i caressed her perky tits.

"Good fuck" he said in my ear. "You have a warm arse.."

I returned to my tent and girlfriend was asleep. She was not interested in sex. My anus felt sore for the next few days and it ached but it had been a great bum fuck. i never saw the couple again. Also we moved onto another Island - Andros.

This campsite had a different shower block. Basically an attendant got you a cubicle and you paid a small amount for a shower. There was two curtains - behind the first a changing area and then the shower stall. After our first day on the beach I went for a shower after girly had come back, she was not in the mood for sex, pity because I was !

I went down for a shower. I sat down and waited, all the cubicles were being used, but I was the only person waiting. A young, dark haired guy was the attendant. I paid him and sat sipping a small bottle of coke, it was still very hot and with the steam the bottle had a fine cover of perspiration, every now and then a drip would run down it. It reminded me of pre-cum dripping from a cock head, and I had the urge to lick it. I stopped realising the attendant was watching me. After five more minutes, three showers were vacated, and he pointed me into one. I went in drained the coke bottle and started to strip. I felt horny and turned on by the fact that I was almost naked yet a scant few feet away were other guys, my cock was semi-erect, and I gently rubbed the shaft, feeling the smooth. soft skin. My pants were still on and my cock sticking out. Suddenly realised that the place was quiet - everyone had finished showering. I heard a voice "Hello?" I swallowed "Yes?" the curtain suddenly opened and in stepped the attendant.

I was still in my pants only, cock hard and pointing out.

He smiled at me and said "Do you need help?" (in fairly good English), I was embarrassed, he leant over and kissed me. I froze and then responded to his kisses, returning the ardour. His hand trailed across my abdomen, making me shiver, his hand getting lower, his fingers reaching into my pubes, I gasped He pushed against me and I could feel his hard-on...His hand gripped my cock, and started to pull my foreskin over the glans, keeping his pressure tight on the head.