Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Loungin' Around

At our school, we used to sell flowers (carnations) which you could buy with a little homemade (think construction paper square) card. Kids would buy them for their sweethearts or teachers, or just to have them.

We sold them for $1 -- but I think with inflation you should charge $2.

The other way to do this as a fund raiser is to do it near a holiday time and have kids deliver them to the recipient's homeroom. It can kind of be a "secret crush" thing then. Buy a flower sometime the week before delivery day...fill out the card when you buy...card and flower get paired up the morning of delivery and sent to the kid's homeroom.

Just a thought...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
At our school, we used to sell flowers (carnations) which you could buy with a little homemade (think construction paper square) card. Kids would buy them for their sweethearts or teachers, or just to have them.

We sold them for $1 -- but I think with inflation you should charge $2.

The other way to do this as a fund raiser is to do it near a holiday time and have kids deliver them to the recipient's homeroom. It can kind of be a "secret crush" thing then. Buy a flower sometime the week before delivery day...fill out the card when you buy...card and flower get paired up the morning of delivery and sent to the kid's homeroom.

Just a thought...

gmta..... This was big at my daughters school and in hubbys work place too. At school it was near Valentine's day.