Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Slut Lolver

"Daddy am I a Whore?"

Pure Fiction by Cjack 2008

"Daddy, am I a Whore," she asked as she cuddled in the seat beside me for the drive home.
"Why do you ask that."
:"Well he fucked me and made me do things I haven't done before and I liked it. He cum in me and said he wants me to have his black baby," she mumbled as she slipped off to sleep.

I looked at her and I knew she had been through a lot tonight. She was barley 19 years old and already men wanted her for their pleasure, including me. Her mother and I had divorced when she was 12 and she had always been her daddy's girl but she had lived with her mother until she was 16. Then she came to live with me in another city.
I watched as she finished High School and grew into a sexy young lady. She has a cute little body with well shaped "C" cup tits and a nice tight ass. At 5 foot 1 inch with blond hair she was a knockout that most men wanted.
When you live together it's hard not to see each other nude sometimes and we had our share of run ins. In fact it got where she would not try to cover up if I saw her. Once She came out of the bathroom nude as I was walking in from work. She trough her arms around me and hugged me so I slapped her bare ass and told her to go get some clothes on. As she walked away she muttered something that she knows I want her.
Another time she walked into my bedroom as I was laying stroking off. She smiled turning and as she walked away she said, "it looks like you need a woman."
On the night of her 18Th birthday I thought she had left with her "then" boyfriend. I passed by our family room door and it was cracked open. She was on the sofa with him and they were petting and kissing. His hand was in her blouse and she was rubbing his cock through his pants, then she slid down opening them. I saw her suck cock that night for the first but not the last time. As I watched I knew she needed someone to teach her to suck and swallow.
A couple of days later I called her to my room and her training begin, She sucked and we fucked for the first time. Since then we fuck every few days. Yes, she is already a better fuck than her mother ever was.

After the divorce I moved to this new city and I had a hard time finding a good job. After much searching I came upon a man that had some faith in me and I went to work for him. He is a man a few years older than myself and is well educated. He is a black man that is married to a wonderful white woman. Often we stop after work for some drinks and he is always trying to pick up young white women.
When my daughter first came to live with me I took her to dinner with us and since then Greg has watched her grew into the sexy woman she is today. At times when we were alone he would make comments about her and how she should have his black baby. I thought it was just something he would get over with but lately I knew he really wanted her.
Last week he told me his wife was going to be out of town over the weekend and he wanted us to stop by for a while on Friday night. I knew if we did my little girl would get black fucked and I wasn't sure we wanted that. Once he had told me she would look good with his black baby growing in her belly and that he had given another white teenager a black baby.
I knew if I didn't take her to him I may not have a job on Monday as he was a dominate person that likes to control others. All week I fought with myself as to what I should do and by Friday I had made up my mind, I was going to share my daughter with him. I just wouldn't tell him she was on the pill.
I watched as she got dressed and I suggested a short skirt I knew he would like. I knew when she bent over it would show her sweet little ass that was mine for the taking when ever I wanted it. I knew the next time I would fuck her she may have a black baby growing inside her belly eventho it was a long shot as she was on the pill so we could safely fuck. I needed the job and the money so she would be his fuck toy for the night.
Greg heard us drive up and he came around from the back of the house. He said he had some Brats on the grill and for us to come to the back. He had a pair of white silk shorts on and I could see the outline of his monster dick hanging almost to his knee. "Could she take that," I wondered?
It started with both of them teasing the other, she had seen his cock too and remarked about the size compared to the brats. Then he picked her up and sit her on his lap facing him. His black hands cupped her nice ass cheeks and he pulled her back and forth on his semi hard cock. She looked over her shoulder to see if I was watching and she smiled when she relized I was.
After eating he invited us into the house and offered me a seat in the family room. Taking her hand he led her down to a room at the end of the hall telling her he wanted to show her somethings. As she walked thur the door she looked at me as if she knew what was going to happen.
I watched the rest of the show that was on the T V then tried to fine one better than the one coming on that channel. In doing so I turned on the VCR and there was a tape of Greg fucking a young white female. As I watched I knew Greg was making my daughter do the things he was making this girl do to him. It made my cock hard as I thought about the ways he was using her body for his pleasure so I slowly started stroking myself.
Was she taking the big cock he was using on this other girl?
Was he butt fucking her as he was doing her?
Has he made hes suck his cock and lick his big balls?
Has he cum on her face or shot his cum in her mouth?
Has he made her tongue fuck his ass?

As she laid cuddled up beside me I stroked my cock again as I thought about all these things she must have done for him.
As I stopped in our driveway she was still cuddled in the seat asleep. Her head was on the door and her sweet ass was peeking out from under her skirt. I could see her cunt lips were swollen and his cock juice was oozing from her cunt lips. Her virgin asshole looked like it had been well used. I knew from the video tape he likes rough sex and likes for the girls to beg and cry while he rides them bareback. Laying there she looked like a cute little doll that maybe was dreaming about what had happened or was about to happen. I laid my hand on her ass and woke her so we could go into the house.
It was late and dark in the bedroom as she lay cuddled in my arms.
"Daddy, will you ever want to fuck me again?"
"Why do you ask that, what would make you think I wouldn't?"
"I thought that maybe after fucking him you wouldn't want me again. All the nasty things that he wanted me to do. He said if I did them I would be his Whore"
"So you did them all and now you think you are his Whore?"
"Yes and I want to see him again."

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 06-29-2011, 10:05 PM
Slut Lolver

I thsnk everyone that has enjoyed reading my story. On my free site
I have added some new Incest stories as well as Audio stories. Stop by and enjoy them. Links are above and below.
Cjack

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"