Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2003, 10:06 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Cause caning is sexy as hell when it's between 2 consenting adults.

What she said!
Old 12-13-2003, 06:30 AM

I asked a psychologist friend about something similar, not necessarily caning, but the idea of being over someone's knee and being spanked, how that really sparked something inside.

He said perhaps it was because i have a guilty conscience about the things that appeal to me sexually and i see the spanking as punishment for this.

Thing is though, i don't feel shame at all, it just makes me tingle all over.

Welcome to Pixie's.
Old 12-14-2003, 05:03 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

See, I said I was being serious. 8-)
Old 12-15-2003, 09:58 PM

Just thought I'd add my own 2 cents worth here...

I think things like spanking and caning are such a turn on because it's just fantasy. It's not reality. The person who it's happening to wants it - if they didn't, I don't think that would be much fun to watch anyway. I want to see the person on the receiving end having a good time while getting a healthy dosage of pain too.

It stops being healthy when the person doesn't want it to happen. That's not sexy. They both have to be into it.

That's the great thing about fantasies though. The reason safewords exist is so that when things get out of hand they can be ended. I don't think there's anything wrong liking spanking, caning, etc. as long as the people involved know their limits and can stop if things don't go as planned.

Personally, I'd love to be given a good spanking or caning!
Old 12-18-2003, 06:28 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Quote:
Originally posted by Virgin Teen
Just thought I'd add my own 2 cents worth here...

I think things like spanking and caning are such a turn on because it's just fantasy. It's not reality. The person who it's happening to wants it - if they didn't, I don't think that would be much fun to watch anyway. I want to see the person on the receiving end having a good time while getting a healthy dosage of pain too.

It stops being healthy when the person doesn't want it to happen. That's not sexy. They both have to be into it.

That's the great thing about fantasies though. The reason safewords exist is so that when things get out of hand they can be ended. I don't think there's anything wrong liking spanking, caning, etc. as long as the people involved know their limits and can stop if things don't go as planned.

Personally, I'd love to be given a good spanking or caning!

I disagree on one point. Caning is not a fantasy at all. However, it is an exciting reality if the 2 people involved are consenting as Lil said.

And I'd love to accomodate your wish.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:30 PM

Maybe I need to rephrase what I said...

When I say fantasy I mean it isn't like being violently hurt by someone. There's a limit to how far someone will take something, go beyond that and it stops being sexy and fun... Caning is an extension of sexual pleasure but violence (being beaten, punched, raped, etc.) is an extension of power. Sometimes that line can be crossed, but when it's about power over someone as opposed to sexual desire, that's when it stops being a turn-on.

Demonstration of power; turn-off. Sexual desire for pain; turn-on. I don't expect people to agree, just saying what I think (hoping I make sense!). I believe the two can be combined (power, sex) in a healthy way, as long as both adults consent completely.

But I still stick by what I said. I define fantasy as something you long to do, but that doesn't limit it to being inaccessible. Many fantasies are within reach. To me, fantasies are not limited to the mind - they're there to act out should the person want to. Personally, I would like to try out my fantasies one day and in which case they would be part of reality, but they would be no less a fantasy for them being acted upon...

I don't know if I make sense... Whatever I think in my head comes out wrong when I write it down, but I was basically agreeing with Lilith... Only I had more stuff to say... Some people say I talk too much, but I don't know why... lol.

Navarre, honestly I'm trying to agree with you, lol. I don't always have the right words to though... Did I make it clearer?

And... I'd love to let you accomodate my wishes!

*stops talking nonsense*