Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-18-2002, 12:24 PM

my new friend marcus, and his big black cock!

It was a normal day just like every other one, when i got a call from home, it was my husband, he had said he had a suprise for me when i got home, of course i didnt know what it was.
SO upon arriving home I noticed another car in the driveway, this was not a car I had seen before, so I figured he had one of his g/f's over or something, and as I walked into the doorway I saw him.
It was my husband standing there talking to a very tall, muscular, well endowed black man, figuring it was a repairguy or something i went inside and introduced my self, not knowing that this very good looking man was my new fuckbuddy.
I asked what happend to the kids and my husband had told me he took them to his parents house for the night and it was just the three of us at home alone.
Three of us? I asked, and he replied yes, marcus is here to fuck you my dear, upon hearing this my knees buckled and i almost passed out, here was my husband of fifteen years telling me that I was about to get fucked by this fellow with the donkey dick in his pants.
well lemme tell you, i could feel the juices running down my legs then, and i wasted no time going upstairs to put something on. when i came downstairs, they were both naked and sitting on the couch, i slowly did a striptease while watching marcus stroke his massive cock, it was twice the size of my husbands, and he looked me up and down like i was some sort of godess,I was going crazy with lust for this mans cock.
I dropped to my knees and started to suck his member, my husband started to take the pics, and i could feel my pussy flooding with juices, allthe time i was wondering how my husband knew about my dark fantasy, had i talked in my sleep?
well needless to say, i sucked marcus' cock till i was about ready to fucking cum all over the floor, then my hubby took out his cock and started to stroke it too, well that was enough for me, getting up off the floor i straddled marcus' lap and lowered my hot spasaming cunt onto his fuckstick, it split me open wide, it was so fucking big.
I started to cum almost immediatly, but maruce and hubby had other things in mind, before i knew it i was on my back with marcus fucking my pussy, while hubby was now fucking my mouth.
juices pouring out of my now widened cunt, i could not keep count of how many times i had cum, it felt so good to have a big black cock deep in my pussy, this is what i always wanted, and my hubby knew it, he fucked my mouth good and then right before both of them were about to cum i sat up and sucked them both off, i even have the pics to prove it.
Thanks honey, im sure marcus will be back next week, i mean , since i asked him to come back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jessblk2.jpg (62.4 KB, 6086 views)
Old 06-18-2002, 08:46 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Wow...hope you plan to share the proof with us...very hot...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.