Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

(first post) Late Night Sessions

The Late Night Sessions

Oh glorious nights.

We’ve been having a lot of late night love making sessions since the new baby. The kids stay up later than they should, and we are winding down for an hour or so after they go to sleep.

That puts us up past 11:30 almost every night. For us, that is late. For some, the night has just begun. We have been going to bed at 10:00 for so long that it’s almost insane for us to stay up later, but new baby, new schedule.

She wrote a story for me. My God was that exciting. We both love erotica, and she’s written me a story before, but it wasn’t near the caliber of this one.

She emailed it to me at work. How sexy is that?

I read the story twice before it sank in, and then read it again to make sure I wasn’t making this up. I probably have the hottest wife on the planet. No doubt in my mind. A new respect was built that day, and now, when I look at her, the fire burns even brighter than before.

Don’t get me wrong, I have always thought she was sexy, but now, the sexy meter just blew its lid.

The story made my mind fly. I couldn’t wait to get home. I called her and asked her if she really wrote that story. I think she was hurt that I asked, but man, it was good.

I got home early that day. Still working the early shift. I loved the kiss. Longing, knowing, provoking…

“You mind fucked me”, I whispered in her ear. Stupid, but the only way I could explain to her how she made me feel.

She said, “Good”. Damn. She doesn’t really know what she does to me, it’s breathtaking.

Will these kids ever go to bed?

I watch her put the baby to bed, my hunger escalating.

A lifetime passes before she comes to bed.

She knows I’m longing.

She slides into the bed, directly to my lips.

Her lips reach mine and I think the electricity almost caused a spark.

I don’t think our kisses have ever been that lustful. My passion was at such a high level, I was trying to consume her. Devour her soul so that the combination could fulfill my desire for her.

It was a new sensation with every touch. Like we were virgin lovers again, like that first night in the hotel in Cleveland. Every touch electric, every kiss, miraculous.

Because of the new found craving for each other, our kisses continued for a time. Loving each new taste, every caress, the biting, the longing, reveling in the eroticism.

I bit her lip every chance I had, emoting my desire for her.

She broke the embrace first. Each descending kiss initiated tiny earthquakes through my body that rippled in waves to the tip of my throbbing cock that ended when her mouth smothered the fire that raged in my member, causing a grunting expression of ecstasy to rise through my lungs and out of my mouth.

My world spun as my hands sought to grab anything stable. My left hand grabbed bed sheet, while my right hand grappled for anything sexual on the exquisite form that so adamantly ravaged my mind and soul with her tongue.

Could the feelings that I have possibly be real? Can this really be this explosive? I knew it could, and I made no attempt to stop it.

Her lashing of my every being continued until she needed to kiss me.

“My goddess, I will kiss you for the rest of my life”, was my thought as she met my lips and our tongues sought to explore each other.

She was on her hands and knees as I raised up and asked her to stay in that position, but face away from me on the bed.

As we positioned ourselves for the next wave of pleasure, I could see her pussy beckoning to me. How my lust could ever reach this level without my cock exploding in pleasure, I did not know. But there she was, ready for me to do whatever I had in mind, never questioning my intentions.

I sunk my tongue into her hole as I flipped upside down to reach her clit, sliding my tongue onto her pulsating love button.

I flinched at the sound of her moan that rippled from her mouth straight to my cock.

How did I keep from losing it?

This was more than I could take.

I managed to hold on as I licked and sucked on everything that would make her moan. My tongue sliding deeper inside of her than it ever had. This position was made for that.

She raised up onto my face, forcing my tongue deeper and fucking my face. I wanted to stay there eating her forever, but she was ready to cum, and wanted another position.

As we rolled her onto her back, I couldn’t wait to continue my attack.

My finger, still in her pussy, her wetness was so intense that I could hear the juices that my fingers were submerged into.

My face, tongue, and fingers continued the craze driven exploration of her sex. She felt my cock brush her foot as I continued my onslaught. Immediately, she started caressing my cock with her foot. “Don’t cum now”, I thought, “that feels so good.”

I could feel her tightening as her orgasm approached. I never stopped licking, or finger fucking her while her orgasm rolled to an intensity that she could barely hold back. Her back arched in sheer bliss and my mind came along with her. I sucked and licked her clit until she came again.

I couldn’t wait to have my cock inside of her silky love tunnel. I positioned myself between her knees and slid my cock up to her clit and down to the entrance of my obsession.

As my throbbing, aching cock slid into her, my eyes rolled to the small of my back and hurt as the pleasure exceeded all other emotion.

I reached under her legs and grabbed her hands for leverage so that I could thrust harder into her, making her gasp at every slap.

My cock finally reaching for the release that I longed for.

I pulled my cock from its soaking wet passion cove just as I reached the point of no return, spewing my juices onto her shivering body. My hand squeezing the jizm onto her stomach, releasing the staggering lust onto the target of its adoration.

Nothing could ever recreate the craving that I have every night for the woman that is my wife. That night flowed with a lust and infatuation that was different than ever before, and will only grow with each Late Night Session that we embrace.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-15-2008 at 10:51 AM.