Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2005, 11:43 AM

a night to remember

[FONT=Times New Roman]After my night class I got in my car and drove home. I was so tired from a long day of classes. I couldn’t wait to get home and lay in bed cuddling with my wife, Carla. I made it home in record time. As I walked thru the house and towards the bedroom I heard a noise. It sounded like someone moaning.
I thought, “This is odd!” it was only one voice so it couldn’t be a movie. So I opened the door just a crack to get a glimpse of what was going on. What I saw surprised me and enticed me. There was my beautiful wife going at it by herself. I almost lost it right there. She was masturbating herself to a full orgasm it was so erotic. I couldn’t help it I started to stroking myself also. I was trying to be quiet but I couldn’t and I let out a noise.
My wife stopped and sat straight up in the bed with the covers up to her chin. She called out to see who was there. Then I came into the room with only my boxers on and confessed to her it had been me. She said that’s ok it just startled her she said she had been dreaming about me, and what she was going to do to me when I got home. I told her I knew because I had been watching her from the door and couldn’t help myself. It was then that she looked down and saw the tent action I had going on. She said that it looked painful and that it should be rescued and loved.
She reached out and pulled down my boxers and started rubbing it all over. I couldn’t help it as a moan escape from my lips. I was paying so much attention to what she was doing to me that I almost fell over from a loss of balance. She laughed and told me to get into the bed before I hurt myself. So I got into bed and cuddled up against her. I love the feeling of her smooth skin under my hands. As I moved my hands over her body she closed her eyes and drank in the attention. I continued my caresses to her back and she arched her back in enjoyment. She purred softly saying how much she loved it. She turned back around and kissed my lips. I reciprocated the feeling and we embraced each other. We explored each other’s mouths and bodies with our hands. I let my hands drift over her boobs making sure to get her nipples. At this touch she let out a soft crying moan. I knew she liked this so I kept it going. She started moaning and scratching my back lightly with her nails. I turned my head down towards her left breast and started to suck and kiss her nipple. This started to send her over the edge. She grabbed my hair and “smashed” my face to her boob. I new she was gone.
I thought I would try to keep this going for a little while longer. She however wouldn’t have that. She said, “I am so horny I want you now.” She told me to feel down between her legs and see how bad she wanted me. I put my hands down on her pussy. I couldn’t believe it, it was so wet and that was just on the outside. I stuck a finger inside and it slid right in and up all the way to my hand. I started to rub pussy all over. Every once in a while I stuck in a finger or two to feel her moisture. I also paid attention to her clitoris so as to keep her on the edge. She started squirming under my touch and saying she couldn’t take it any more and needed to feel me inside of her. I tried to prolong me being inside of her. I am such a stinker. Then she became more adamant about me being in her and started to wiggle herself down more underneath me so she could take control and get me in her. So I obliged her, only for a second though. I entered her slowly and started going in and out really fast then I stopped and took my dick out and she started saying, “No, no! Put it back, Don. I want to feel you inside of me.” So I slipped right back into her. Instead of going fast I took it slow and long. I felt the cold air it the wetness between us and I thought I would start to cum right then. I tried to get my mind off of it by giving her boobs some more attention, Kissing and licking them and her nipples all over. I started to kiss down her stomach giving her a slight hickey right above her hairline. She said, “Not right now. Right now I want you in ME! I need to feel you in me NOW.”
I turned my attention towards her face again and started kissing her in the mouth and neck every once in a while catching and biting her ear softly. She started to get a little frustrated and telling me that she wanted me now. So I tried to put my dick back in but it was to slippery and it just slipped out. She reached down and stroked my prick as she guided it back in. I was in heaven by the sensations I was feeling. As she guided it in she touched her clitoris and bucked her hips a little harder. I couldn’t believe the sensation it gave me feeling her pussy muscles contract around me. I told her to keep touching herself and me down there. She said ok I couldn’t believe the feeling. It was great. She started to roll her eyes and head from side to side and she started to make sounds that came from deep within her. That was it I was officially over the edge, I needed her NOW! I started to pick up the pace a little. She removed her hand and I kissed her fingers. I love the taste of her fingers and smelling the aroma of her wetness through my nose. I was ready to send her completely over the edge. I wanted to take her into a whole new world. I started out slowly then picked up the speed. Then I repositioned myself higher up on her to get better contact with her clit. She started on her climb to her climax with this because her eyes started to roll to the back of her head as she started to buck her hips wildly. I came back down a little and started to pound myself hard into her. I felt my own orgasm building within me and I started going faster and harder. She was now trying to speak. I told her to not hold back and to say or do what ever she needed to do.
This was all she needed; she started to scream out, “OH, OH yes. It feels so good Don. You feel so good in me. I am almost there.” Then I stopped. This flipped her out to the point she started to scream, “No! No! Don, don’t do that. Don’t do this to me! I want to feel you all the way inside of me. NOW!” With that she curled her legs around my back and bucked wildly onto my dick. I felt her rhythm and started to match it to mine. She was now long gone and there was no going back. I started slamming her hard for all I was worth. I felt her dig her nails into the sheets as she thrashed about violently. I asked her if it felt good and she said, “OH MY GOD YES! DON IT FEELS SO GOOD. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU DON”
Then I started banging into her. All it took was three more times and she started yelling, “I’m cumming! Oh GOD I’M CUMMMMMING! Fuck me fuck me please don’t stop don’t stop please don’t stop.” I loved the look in her face and the feeling of my dick in her pussy. I then felt her start to quiver inside as her pussy wall felt like it grabbed a hold of my dick and wouldn’t let go. That was it! That was all she wrote for me. I started to screw her as fast as I could as I was nearing my climax also. Then I felt my balls tense up and things got a lot more slippery between us. At this she started screaming, “Yes, oh yes, I love you. Oh, God I love you.” Then she released her death grip on my back and legs. Then I looked her in the face and said, “I love you too Carla.”
Afterwards we lay next to each other and tried cooling off in each other’s arms. I looked to see what was on T.V. there was another rerun of Frasier on. I watched half of it before I realized that Carla had fallen into a blissful sleep. I just laid there and watched her sleep. I put my arm around her stomach and she woke up and said, “I love you” and I said, “I love you too.” We kissed one last time before she turned over on her side. In a few moments she was on her way to lala land. So I turned the T.V. off and cuddled up next to her and fell asleep to a wonderful dream of these adventures all over again in my dreams.