Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Learning to talk sexy

"Wanna' Screw?"

I see that quick flashing smile as your crass words register in my brain … you are waiting to see how I will respond, I work very hard at keeping my serious face in place as I approach you slowly until I stand directly in front of you, barely a breath worth of space between us, I raise my hand slowly, deliberately, looking you in the eyes the entire time. My right hand approaches your face ever so slowly until it is only an inch or so from touching you and then I move more swiftly, slapping you …. Not hard, not with force, and certainly not with much speed since the slap begins barely an inch away, but it makes that noise of contact … I leave my hand there, resting against your cheek, my eyes still looking right into yours and with my other hand I push against your chest until you sink, of your own will, into the chair directly behind you.

I lean down, bringing my chest in your direct line of vision, the deep v-neckline of the t-shirt pulls free from my body and I know you have a good view of the lacy edges of my demi-cup bra, nipples covered, but the rosy circles surrounding them are a bit on display. I reach to unbutton your shirt and pull it back to expose your chest, love seeing the curls of hair there and let my fingers slide into them to play and as I do, feel your hands pull my t-shirt up my body, move my arms and hands so you can pull it off of me, but immediately return to play in the curls of hair and the tiny reddish buds I find there.

My body moves in a kind of undulating pattern until I finally allow my fingers to move lower and pull on the button closure of your levis, pull hard and watch all the buttons release, see the body hugging boxer-style briefs, see the obvious effect my mood is having on your body and finally allow myself to smile, looking long and then shifting my focus back to your eyes and let you see my desire as I reach to cup you there, feel your heat through the heavy t-shirt like fabric. I love to feel your heat, see your passion!

I drop to my knees and pull on the legs of your levis to get them out of our way, then do the same with the boxers, all the time my eyes move restlessly from your eyes to your chest to your eyes …. from your eyes to your hips to your eyes …. from your eyes to your knees to your eyes, leaning in to kiss the side of each knee, let my tongue taste you there, play in the hair a little bit up the inside of your thighs as I pull the boxers from your feet …. FINALLY!!!

Continue to kiss on the inside of your thighs, slowly playing there, ducking down a bit so I can look up into your eyes as I do so, feeling your fingers caressing my hair and head, pushing the hair back so our eye contact is uninterrupted by the fullness of hair. I feel your breathing become a bit shallow and labored as I let you see the excitement that is filling me, the wanting to touch you, kiss you, take you into my mouth and lick the sweet pre-cum I see leaking out, but I resist … at least for the moment, skipping over your full hard cock to move to that spot almost half way between your hip bone and your naval, kiss you there, suck you there, slowly lick you there … spending long moments in taking pleasure in that spot, looking up into your eyes until you throw back your head and your eyes close.

The sight of you like that is such a turn-on for me, I cannot keep myself from touching you, hand encircling you, thumb rubbing slowly but with just the slightest bit of pressure across the slit there on top. I hear and feel the rumbling moan in your chest at the same time. I know you like what I am doing, know you are almost lost in the sensual pleasure of my lips against your body and my hand wrapped around your cock, feel the moisture of my body gather and slowly roll onto and down my clit. I cannot stop the undulating motion of my body from beginning again, bringing you pleasure brings me so much pleasure!

Moving my hand up the shaft in a loving squeeze, thumb continues to play there rubbing across the slit in the tip, moans rumbling through your body, sometimes more of a grunt as I apply pressure with my thumb, still sucking and licking at that spot between hip bone and naval until I can resist no longer and tongue replaces my thumb. Suck in the tip between my lips, enjoying my lollipop-like treat, licking and sucking and then slowly allow lips to come together slipping across the tip … sucking. Slowly lick across my lips and then moving my hand back to the base of the shaft, reach out my tongue to lick up the pulsing vein running up the middle of the bottom of the shaft, lightly suck you there in a rhythm that roughly matches your heart beat. I feel your pulse pounding against my tongue as I do so. Hear a kind of gasp for air from you and know that your pleasure is almost complete, but need to feel you buried deep inside me when you find that moment.

Continue to stroke you with my hand as I rise, releasing you only long enough to push my levis off my body, don’t bother with my t-back underwear, doesn’t get in the way enough to be an obstacle, I take hold of you again, climb onto the chair and position you, pushing onto you, feel the moan again, but this time not certain if it was yours or mine, maybe both….. oh you feel so good inside me, can’t control that undulating movement anymore…need you, push my breasts hard against your chest, your arms encircle me and in the process release the hooks of my bra, don’t remember how you get it off, but so glad you do.

Diving down to attach your mouth on one of those hard throbbing nipples as my arms go around your neck, my teeth gently nibbling at your earlobe and just below, you hear that catch in my throat, a squeaky kind of noise as I ride your body in a modified figure 8 motion. Feeling your heat everywhere and then finally, almost at the last moment, your lips connect with mine, kissing me deeply, passionately, thrusting hard into my body and your fingers working my clit, I feel the waves of pleasure rippling through me, fluid running from me onto your cock .... then you stand, cupping my butt as my legs wrap tight around your waist, you take those couple of steps to the sofa and set me down, come down on top of me, thrusting hard … the veins in your neck standing up a bit and the muscles in your cheeks drawn tight as you fuck me deep and hard, bringing me to pleasure again along with you.

Spent, you lay on top of me, still inside me, love the feel of you there …. And just when I think you may have fallen asleep, feel your fingers begin to pinch at my nipples, pulling and twisting, feel your smile against my cheek and know that you are still feeling a bit playful. “You da Man!” ;)
Old 04-07-2003, 08:22 AM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Playful hungry, there's nothing else going on so why don't we just entertain each other kinda sex...*yummy*

And fabulously written as always Fzzy, now if I just didn't have to go to work itt would be a perfect morning...

Lix
Old 04-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy another sexy story. Wonderfully written and gets you horny . You know how to make us want more. Hoping for more from you. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Dirty old man in training

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowRaven
nothing turns me on more than reading your stories Fzzy, thank you. :D ;)

You can't fool me because I'm a moron.

Old 04-07-2003, 10:05 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Fantastic story, fzzy! You really have a way with words....such a wonderful description!!! I LOVED IT!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-07-2003, 11:10 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Oh my .... thank you everyone!!!

Chelle .... so glad you dropped by .... sorry about the work thing though .... in a certain mood it would be nice to be able to skip out on it and just be "playful" .... ;) LOL!! and thanks for the really nice compliment!!

kleclere ... glad you enjoyed the story ... I certainly enjoyed telling it! Your comments are always a joy to read!

Shadowraven .... glad you are finding satisfaction when you read the fantasies I've written .... I really appreciate your positive comments and such a nice thing to say!!!!

SugarSprinkles .... so glad you dropped in for the read and that you enjoyed it! You know I always love to hear from you!!!

Thanks again everyone!!! x's Fzzy
Old 04-09-2003, 04:35 PM

marvelous and steamy story! thanks!!!
Old 04-11-2003, 03:17 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you Staar ... it's always nice to hear your positive comments - thanks for stopping by to read this one. :)
Old 04-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
In a word... Sexy!

SEXXXY!

How do you always manage to find a way to incorporate my fantasies and sexual passions into your stories. I swear you read my mind right before you write a story!

This time you managed to include:
spur-of-the-moment - "I see that quick flashing smile as your crass words register in my brain …"
desire to please - "...bringing you pleasure brings me so much pleasure!"
grabbing the ass/legs around waist - "...then you stand, cupping my butt as my legs wrap tight around your waist…"

The more I read your stories the more I notice how much attention you pay to the smaller details too. You make sure to complete the imigiary, while leaving room for imagination. True brilliance! This sentence is the perfect example:
"I lean down, bringing my chest in your direct line of vision, the deep v-neckline of the t-shirt pulls free from my body and I know you have a good view of the lacy edges of my demi-cup bra, nipples covered, but the rosy circles surrounding them are a bit on display."

What can I say, you are a true writer. One who knows how to give your readers just what they desire.

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 04-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Once again, thank you so much shyabusa ... I love reading the detail of your comments! I just have to say, I just write my own fantasies .... if they coincide with someone elses, well that works out wonderfully!!! thanks again!!
Old 10-02-2003, 07:41 PM

fzzy
you can come over to my place any time.

Loved the story and the detail. You got my hart pumping with it .

loved it

Saggy
Old 10-03-2003, 02:46 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you Saggy ... glad I could help your aerobic routine!!! LOL really glad you liked the story! :)
Old 10-03-2003, 02:56 AM

Very nice, fzzy, and thanks for bumping this story, Saggybear