Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2004, 08:52 PM

A Roll in the Hay

Someone had a fantasy about what he'd like to do to me. So he wrote me a story and emailed it to me. Sweet, huh?

It was a long day and we were both sweaty from working in the barn. I felt your prescence as you came up from behind me, hugging me, squeezing my chest...your hands trail down to the front of my jeans, undoing them and sliding your hand inside my jeans...i can feel my cock begin to stir at the feel of your touch...you turn me around and kneel in front of me, taking my thick, hard dick deep inside your warm mouth, stroking my thick shaft as you make love to the head of my cock...i moan my approval, "Oh yes, suck my cock, baby" and you look up into my eyes and work your magic on my very stiff cock....i pull you up to me and kiss you deeply, our tongues entertwine and slide together...i want you now more than i ever have, we throw a blanket on a pile of hay & i slide your jeans down & pull your panties off with my teeth...i inhale your sweet, womanly aroma and spread your legs, planting a kiss right on your pussy, spreading your lips with my fingers, i take your clit between my lips and suck ever so gently as you moan your approval and grab me by the hair, pulling me in closer...i slide my middle finder deep inside you as i flick my tongue across your sensitive clit, i can feel your juices running out of your sweet pussy & i lick them up, tastes oh so sweet, i cant get enough of your delicous juices...you pull me towards you and kiss me, kiss me passionately...you tell me you want me inside you, i pull your legs up and place your ankles on my shoulders & slide my fat head inside your tight, wet pussy.....the feeling is incredible, i can feel your sugar walls grabbing, stroking & milking my hard cock...i thrust deeper & faster inside you, giving you every inch of my thick manhood...I roll you over, so you can get on top & ride me as I take your breasts in my hands carressing & squeezing your stiff nipples, taking them one by one into my mouth, sucking your hard nipples as you wildly ride my thick cock, you bounce & bounce on my stiff pole as your orgasm rushes through your entire body....oh god kiss me as you cum....you work your hips slowly, grinding my cock in and out of your hot pussy...you tell me to cum for you as you get off & take my whole cock deep inside your hot mouth, squeezing my full balls as you suck the life out of me...i can feel the cum rising in my cock as you continue to lick & suck my shaft...oh god i am cumming, you stroke me to orgasm as my cum shoots & shoots all over your sweaty body....6, 7, 8 bursts of hot, thick cum, oh my god you drained me, you squeeze the last few drops out & lick my cock clean...i hold you in my arms as we drift off to sleep together as one...