Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2002, 09:36 PM

A Dark Night

Let me know what you think........Thanks

Hearing a gentle but persistant knocking at the door as you are stepping out of the shower. Your hair shining from the moisture still clinging to it as you wrap a towel around your body. Holding it tightly to your firm breasts, you walk to the door. Looking through the peephole, you see a dark blue uniform first standing out in the light, with the sparkle of gold on the chest and cap. Open the door a little, keeping your wet body partially hidden by the door. Leaning your head out, and asking the officer what seems to be the problem. The first thing drawing your attention are the deep blue eyes that are staring back into yours. The officer lets you know that there has been a report of some suspicious activities in the area and asks if you are the only person in the house. After confirming that you are the only person, the officer asks if you would mind if he just had a look inside to make sure that everything is alright. Thinking that it is better to be safe than sorry, even though you are only clad in a towel, you give your approval for the look through the house.

Walking behind him, watching his ass as he takes a quick glance in each room to make sure that there isn't anything strange going on. As he turns and starts heading back towards the door, as you walk beside him, your thoughts about what it would be like making your legs glisten even more than they were from the shower. Walking ahead of the officer, you turn the lock on the deadbolt. Turning to look at him, you mention that you are still a little worried about there being someone around. As the officer looks up and down your body, his voice getting a little more excited when he mentions that there is still one place that he hasn't checked. Walking up in front of you, placing his hands on your shoulders and making you turn to face the wall. Placing your hands up above your head about shoulder distance apart, his hands slowly sliding down your arms to the sides of your chest. Letting his hands continue to slide along your sides, barely pressing into the towel along your curves. As his hands slide down to the bottom edge of your towel, curving them around to feel across your tight ass and up the middle of your back. As his hands slide over the top of your shoulders, his voice right behind your ear as his hands slide around to the front of your body. Grasping the towel where it is twisted together, and saying that this would've made the search a little easier, his fingers pulling the towel apart and letting it fall softly around your feet. His hands sliding down and around your round breasts, cupping them as he feels their weight in his palms. His crotch pressing harder against your ass as he continue to search all over your tits. His fingers tingling or caressing each bit of them as you feel your juices flowing more and more inside of you. Finally sliding his hands downwards from your breasts, letting them slide down your stomach going lower and lower.

As he lets his fingers curl to slide slowly between your thighs, feeling his breath again against your ear. Mentioning that he better frisk you very thoroughly, as his fingers slide across your wet lips. Curling the tips so that they slide slowly back and forth between your extremely wet lips. Sliding one finger inside your tight pussy, rotating it around to slide across every edge. Pulling it slowly out from between your muscles, and sliding it back and forth between your wet lips. All the way from your very sensitive clit to just short of your tight ass. Telling you that he thinks that he should do a more thorough examination of the hiding spots. Turning you slowly around so that your back is pressed against the wall, slowly lowering down to his knees, placing one of your legs over his shoulder. The tops of his hat hiding his actions, but feeling his tongue sliding along the outer edge of your soft lips. A deep moan escaping your mouth as his tongue curlings around inbetween your lips. Feeling it sliding softly but firmly inside your pussy, wiggling around between your moist tight muscles. Your juices flowing freely into his mouth as his lips wrap around yours, sucking harder to get every drop of your sweet juices. Moaning even deeper as you feel his mouth move upwards to your clit, sucking and licking and nibbling on the sensitive spot. Coaxing it to make your pussy get even wetter, your legs quivering with the passion that is building inside your body.

With great resolve, you push the officers mouth away from your pussy. Having him stand and looking deep into his blue eyes, telling him that it is your turn to exam his weapons. Sliding to your knees as your fingers undo the top of his pants, the zipper following shortly afterwards so that the pants slide down his thighs. Helping him to step out of the restriction of them, as you raise your face back up, staring right at his throbbing cock bobbing just inches from your mouth. Staring at it like it has your hypnotized, able to feel without even touching it the blood pounding inside it. Making it throbbing and quiver for your touch and kisses. As you let your fingers wrap tentatively around the base, feeling the power and heat emitting from the shaft. Leaning your head forward, letting your tongue barely caress the tip of the head, the tiny droplets of precum coursing across the surface of your tongue. The feeling like your first taste of ice cream, the tiny tastes to judge the flavor as you continue lightly catching the droplets of precum on your tongue. Knowing that the delicate tastes are building the fires in your body, making you desire more of the tastes. Finally letting your lips wrap around the smooth head, sucking lightly on it at first. Your fingers slowly stroking the base of his cock, as you feel the head swelling more and more inside your mouth. Letting your lips finally start to slide down the shaft, feeling the muscles throbbing from your every touch. The strokes of your hand getting smaller and smaller in length as you take more of his cock inside your mouth. Finally feeling the head slide against the opening of your throat, pulling your head backwards, letting your tongue slide firmly against the underside of his cock. Feeling his hands sliding through your hair to hold it back as he watches your lips slowly making tender love to his cock. As you catch the head of his cock again between your lips, sucking hard on it, your eyes gazing upwards to look into his deep blue eyes. Seeing the pleasure that he is experiencing from the feelings of your mouth on his cock. Letting his cock slide from your mouth, holding it firmly in your hand, telling him that you want to feel him fucking you hard.

His hands coming down to lift you gently up, till he picks you up in his arms. Carrying you over to the table, and laying you gently down on your back, your ass barely hanging over the edge. Placing your legs against the his chest, his hand guiding the head of his cock toward your tight opening. The breath catching in your chest as you feel the head tenaciously press against your tight muscles. Forcing them to yeild as his cock slide slowly inside your pussy. Not feeling him stop pushing till his balls are resting against the cheeks of your ass. The feelings of his cock filling your pussy making your want to feel it ramming in and out even more intense. As he starts to fuck you slowly, his cock pulling out till just the tip of the head is still inside then shoving all the way back inside. Your body reacting to every thrust, as your hands slide up along your breasts. Catching the hard nipples between your fingers and rolling them, every once in a while pulling them away from your body, starting at the base and going to the tip over and over again. As his thrusts start going faster and faster, the faster your fingers play with your nipples. His hands grasping your thighs to pull your ass to him as he slams his cock inside your pussy again and again. Finally releasing one of your nipples, your hand sliding down your stomach, sliding down between the bodies. Letting your fingers slide along the outer edge of your lips, feeling every time he thrusts inside you, as your lips are pressed apart with your fingers. Letting your juices coat them, and bringing your wet fingers back up to your clit. Rubbing the sensitive nub slowly, feeling it cause your pussy tighten even more around the shaft of his cock. The officer reacting to increase of pressure and wetness of your pussy, reacting to it by his thrusts getting harder and harder. His cock and your hand both going faster to build both to the point of explosion. Feeling the head of his cock getting larger inside your pussy, knowing that he is gonna cum soon which in combination with the rubbing of your clit, starting your orgasm. As you feel it start to flow, your fingers wrapping around your clit and holding it in a firm clasp, as you tell him to fuck you hard. Your moans turning deeper as the juices start to flow out of your pussy, squeezing past his thrusting cock, coating his balls and shaft. As your hot juices start flowing across his cock, fighting against a losing battle to keep from cummin. As his cock slams all the way deep inside your pussy, feeling it jerking as his cum starts shooting inside you. Both juices mixing together as he holding his cock inside your pussy, letting his cum splash all against your walls.

Holding his cock inside you as you both start to slowly come down from the incredible high of the orgasms. Finally leaning over you and pulling you up to kiss you deeply. Your hands finally sliding up across the top of his neck and knocking off the hat. My hair falling down around my shoulders, as our tongues show each other how incredible we are together. Pulling my lips away from your, asking you if you enjoyed the little play...........
Old 12-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH MY!!! VERY, VERY hot!!! So glad you found this one and posted it, DallasLiving!! I enjoyed it immensely!
Now, I think it's time I took that shower............yes, I definitely need it now!!

I certainly hope you get plenty of feedback on this one......

Sugarsprinkles
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-02-2002, 09:52 PM
Melted

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very sexy story DallasLiving!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:58 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*gulp* Is it hot in here or is it just in my panties???????? *drip~ drip~ drip*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-02-2002, 10:37 PM
Registered Dork

Oh my!

Officer, OFFICER! I've been VERY bad. *holding my wrists out so you can cuff me*

Arrest me now! :D

VERY fun! Sizzling! HOT! LOL

(my GAWD, don't forget to FRISK me! YIKES!)
Old 12-02-2002, 11:31 PM
Learning to talk sexy

uh huh .... what RandyGal said!!!!! great story!
Old 12-03-2002, 08:22 PM

Sugarsprinkles.....Hope you enjoyed your shower ;)

Pixie......Hope you had your good dreams ;)

Lilith.....Need some help with the heat flashes or getting rid of those wet panties :p

RandyGal.....Never could forget about frisking...And maybe even let you put the cuffs on me

Fzzy....Thank you

But truthfully to all the comments, Thank you. You make it worth while to put up my stories. Letting me know that you like them, makes me want to come up with new stories and get them up.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:36 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need a nice shower.. or better yet can I just skip to the frisking?

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 12-21-2002, 11:34 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

Wow Dallasliving, your story is so sensual.. Again, I feel I'm living it and it was such an amazing experience! my pussy and fingers are wet and slick.... I'll let you guess the rest of the next two hours...