Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2002, 04:47 PM

I would tend to agree with those who would have started earlier...I lost my virginity at the ripe age of 23 - after I had graduated from college and was starting my career... I had a good bit of fun in my college years, but do feel as though I missed out on a few things - albeit scary and nervewracking...
Old 10-03-2002, 06:42 PM

In all the best stories, the fairy godmother turns up and solves everything. In spite of waiting from the age of - I don't recall - 11,12? - she never appeared. I gathered from my friends that they didn't get visited by the magic lady either.

I am sure that if all the little boys got together and wrote to the President, he could do something with the Fairy Godmothers Union to sort out this terrible neglect. It would earn him a terrific amount of votes if he was still around when they got to be old enough to vote.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
ericthered---I didn't have sex with that woman.The Fairy Godmother!(Her name was Monica;wasn't it?) Irish
Old 10-07-2002, 04:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mytaru Send a message via Yahoo to Mytaru
still waiting...but going on a trip to visit a special girl and might not keep waiting...damn hormones, they just won't leave me alone...

~My~
Old 10-08-2002, 12:21 AM

Well, I waited until I was 23. Ohh..I'm still 23. So, sex is a little new to me, to say the least. However, I wouldn't have waited longer, nor done it sooner. I choose the right time and the guy who seemed right. Even though he and I no longer even talk, I don't regret what I did. I was the one who made the choice. He even asked me, as we were getting pretty busy with petting, etc. what I wanted to do, how far I wanted to go. I told him. We did it. And, it was pretty good. Not anything horrible or anything. I'll always have a good memory of that moment thanks to him..
Old 10-08-2002, 12:34 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

Yeah I wish I would have waited, I was ready, but I settled for the wrong person. Now I am with the right one 4 years later. She is inexperienced, and I wish (at least a little) that I was too. Truth is though I learned from everything I've done, and if that makes her enjoy are time together more then it was worth it. I REALLY enjoy watching the woman I'm with orgasm.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
OF. is right! Irish
Old 10-09-2002, 01:20 AM

I would have still done it. But good odds that I'ld gotten laid more afterwards ( I wasn't very good back then)
Pleading for a lovers fee
Shall we thier fond pageant see
Lord what fools these mortals be!
Old 10-09-2002, 11:21 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
This really is a difficult question to answer, at least for me.
Although I do agree with OF, I also think I probably should have waited. Waited till I was at least a year or two older. I was 16 he was 21, I was what was known as 'jailbait' back then. I definitely should have waited for different circumstances. I babysat for his g/f who became his wife. It was pure hell having to attend their wedding and sit there and act as if I was happy for them. I certainly should have turned him away when he came back to me AFTER he married her, but being young, and desperately in love....not to mention raging teenage hormones, I just couldn't do it. And definitely would have NOT had as many partners as I had before getting married. I mean, it wasnt THAT many partners, but certainly too many to be able to say I'm proud of, even here at Pixie's where generally no judgement is passed.

I think maybe I'd better get off my philosophical soapbox now.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
I would have goten alot more....looking back, there were ALOT of girls giving me hints that I just didn't pick up on...oh well, se la gerre

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 10-09-2002, 09:40 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
I have no regrets, the timing was perfect for my first time
Old 10-09-2002, 10:12 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Started at 17, and I (thought I) was in LOVE, so I can't say there would be any regrets for not waiting.

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:54 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I was playing early ...........but penetration occured when I was 17 and she and I were both Virgins. I don't think I would change a thing about that. I am happy with what I know and what I can do.
Old 10-10-2002, 05:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dohrt
I lost my virginity at age 18. It was the right time, I think. I really am glad I didn't have my "first time" with . . . well, if I ever meet her, the woman I spend my life with, LOL.

I am a big believer that sex and love go together, but I'm also a big believer that you should love and lose a few times before you are really able to realize what true love is about, and I guess I feel the same about sex
Old 10-10-2002, 09:15 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I definitely would have waited.. its not the person or anything just the thought that I could have handled things with that person and many other sexual situations much better if I were a bit more mature. Besides that now that I am a parent the thought of my daughter (or son for that matter) having sex at 12 worries me to death. LOL please let them be more like thier father (he was in his late teens )

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses