Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2003, 05:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*~A Celebration Vacation~*

This story is posted at my site so some of you may have seen it. A few people said they enjoyed it so I though I'd share it here.

A “celebration vacation” that’s what her friends were calling it. Lisa’s divorce, from an ogre of a man whom she had been cuffed to for eight years, was finally final. She had spent the last eight years in solitary confinement. It was a wonder she had any friends left, much less ones that wanted to take her on a trip to celebrate her independence. They had made plans all week and hopped in the car Friday after work to head down to Orlando. They had decided they would stay the weekend in a hotel, slumber party style, and maybe go to one of the many local theme parks. Lisa was excited to go but yet intimidated by the ability to make such a choice with out asking someone’s permission.
They arrived at the hotel, checked in and ordered pizza. Someone pulled out some peach schnapps and orange juice and the ladies commenced to getting silly drunk. They sat around in their pajamas, eating pizza, drinking fuzzy navels and giggling like school girls into the wee morning hours. It was good for Lisa. It was exactly what the doctor would have prescribed had he known how tired she was of her dull existence and denying herself of the small pleasures in life. Before they drifted off, or in the case of Lisa passed out, they cemented their plans to get up and go to a theme park in the morning.
The morning arrived and it was glorious, with the exception that Lisa had a horrid hangover. Her friends doctored her up with coffee and Excedrin, on the way to the park. The weather was perfect, as it often is in that part of Florida, and Lisa’s friends were not going to let anything deter them from their plans to reintroduce her to fun and frivolity.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas