Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-28-2010, 03:27 PM
time to have some fun

pulling a family apart

Moved in to a new house about a year ago. I will admit it helped picked this house with all the nice looking ladies around. I had been here for about six weeks when I received a block party invite. While at this party I was getting to know more of the Nabors and I met Amy and her daughter Amber. Amy asked if I could come over the next day and help her with some items. Well how she asked I fingered she what’d some help between her legs but I smiled and said sure. About two in the afternoon I knocked on Amy’s door, when she answered it my thoughts were right. She said Amber was out with her boyfriend and she stood there in a little teddy. She smiled and asked if I liked what her ex didn’t like? Well I closed the door grabbed her slender body in my arms and planted a kiss. When I broke the kiss I asked if he was crazy for leaving her and picked her up. I carried her to the couch and started kissing my way down spending time on her little tits and nipples. As I slid my tong closer to her slit she told me she had never had a man do this to her. I softly slid my tong parting her lips licking up some sweet tasting flavors I lost track of how long I was down there she finally pulled my head up and planted a kiss on me. Her hands went down and relived my cock she asked if I liked blow jobs and smiled. I told her I would but first I what’d to sink it in to her cunt. And pushed it in the one of the tightest pussys I had ever had. We played around for a while till she was on top sliding up and down riding me in cowgirl stile. As I was Cumming in her for the second time that day as the front door flung open. There I was but ass naked with cum flowing out of my cock as her daughter walks through the door. Embarrassed would not cover it I just laid there as I was shocked that Amy wasn’t worried and was talking to Amber as if nothing was wrong. I tried to get out from underneath her but she just would not let me then looked at me told me we would contune in a few. Well what was I to do other then lay there as I listened I almost crocked as I heard Amy bragging about how I licked him out and said it was better then Amber did. Would she like to try it? So there I am with a semi hard cock in side Amy as her daughter walks over to me and smiles. Well what man on earth would pass up having a mom and daughter together? Now Amy was hot and Amber was a spiting image of her. All amber said to me is I would have to be quick for she had a collage class in two hours and it was a finals test. Amber almost screamed as she could not believe I had her climaxing so fast. About six Amber left for class and I fingered I had better get home. I walked in the door and just clasped on my couch. I awoke Sunday morning to someone cooking in my kitchen. Think I would be worried but as I stood up I realized I was naked from the waist down. As I walked in to the kitchen I was looking at the long flowing hair of Amanda in her birthday suit. Well I finale started to remember after her class she was so happy she came to my house and what’d to thank me for helping her relax before her test.
She turned and smiled asking how I liked my eggs. I just walked up to her and said scrambled. As we sat and eat the food (she wasn’t a good cook but she looked fine and tasted sweet) she asked what I would like to do now? As my memory was returning I started remembering we had went out on the town and had a lot to drink some light drugs but then it hit me. We were driving home as we passed a wedding chapel opened 24 hr a day I pulled in joking with her. Well she pulled me out and called a friend of hers saying we needed a witness. So there I am looking at her left finger with a ring on it. The knock at the door took me out of my daze or it could have been Amy screaming at me asking if I was nuts? I just smiled and walked up stairs to get a shower. As I was at the top I looked down and fingered fuck it told Amy to leave and asked Amber to come and take a shower with me.