Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-14-2009, 09:09 AM
feelgoodpassion

meetings with the slut

Theres a slut who works in my firm and her dress sense leaves nothing to the imagination. many a work party she has tried to come onto me,once, following me into the mens and trying to blow me off. i just wasnt attracted to her slutty ways. one evening i was fried after a long morning in meetings and needed release. i went into one of the empty meeting offices and there staring back at me was a peach of an ass bent over fixing the copier.the owner was wearing a skirt so short i could see her tiny dental floss g.string running down the crack of her ass not even covering her puckered hole.she may as well have been wearing nothing. i soon realised it was the slut and decided to have some fun. she hadn't heard me behind her so i licked my thumb and shoved it right up her clasped ass hole.

she jumped back making my thumb dig deeper into her crevasse. she looked back and saw the smirk on my face and she grinned.she knew she was going to be fucked good and hard.i locked the door just as she started to rub my cock through my trousers and laughed when it became hard. "i thought you were the one that got away from me" she said. i told her desperate times called for desperate measures and by the time i was done with her she'd be desperate for my cock to ram her cunt.

i turned her to face me and i pulled her top over her head to reveal two big bouncing tits.her nipples were rock hard and as i sucked one i tweaked the other.she was pumping my rod with great pleasure pulling my skin up and down revealing my glory. i hitched up her skirt and looked at the most amazing sight iv ever seen. a black band of lace circled her waist and from the middle of it dropped a small white sting of pearls that ran down her groin and disappeared between her hairless pink lips. i was going to have great pleasure in fishing it out. i ran my bristley chin over her nipples and down her stomack. i parted her lips with my fingers and followed the line of pearls with my tounge.they dipped into her wet pussy and came out again,running up her crack.i caught them with my teeth and pulled them out and sucked her juices off each one before tearing them off of her .

i lifted her up onto the desk and started to eat up her now scalding snatch. she moaned like someone possessed.when i had my fill of pussy i stood up and ran the head of my cock up and down her slit teasing her until she was begging.i'd dip it into her and pull it out again her juices pouring out down her legs. my cock was throbbing, hard,purple and shining with her creamy sap.i raised her up and hovered her inches above the head which flickered with anticipation.i slid her down onto my mast and could feel the skin slide down until her lips had the whole shaft engorged. i rested my butt on the edge of the table and she bounced up and down on my cock, her ass cheeks slapping together. i filled every inch of her pussy with my cock and she loved it. my face was buried in her tits as they bounced with her.

it didnt take long for the slut to start reaching her climax and she begged me to spurt my nectar into her like the stallion i was. so i obliged. i pumped into her like a fire hose. i waited for my mast to die down and i let her down on the ground collapsing together in a heap. she started to like our juice cocktail off my shaft while she pulled at her nipples. i spun around the other end of her and lapped at her gash while she sucked me off. we continued this for what seemed like hours making eachother go into spasms of ecstasy with each suck and lick.

i left the room first and went into the bathroom down at the other end of the empty corridor. only one guy was in there and asked had i a tough meeting as i looked hot and bothered. i said i was driven wild from the meeting i just had. he said he could imagine but boy he couldnt have imagined what i just went through. i washed up and headed to my car to go home. the slut was on her way out and i thought the least i could do was offer her a lift so she accepted and got in my car. as we drove along the road she leaned over and undid my trousers. i laughed and asked did she not have enough cock today and she replied "i can never have enough of your cock" and she proceeded to engulf my dick and suck it like it had never been sucked before. i nearly crashed the car it was so good. i was starting to find new respect for the slut.she was good with my dick and knew just how to handle it. i came in her mouth 3 times and she drank every bit of it.

we arrived at her place and she asked me up for a drink. i agreed,knowing full well the only thing i would be drinking was her sap. as she climed out of the car she turned with her pussy facing in my direction and i caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a leather thong with a chain hanging from the front leading down into her mound.i stretched across the seat and pulled on the chain.she groaned and spread her legs. i pulled on it harder and out from her sopping wet hole came a rubber plug with raised ribs of rubber around it. i laughed and shoved it back in and told her i had something better to shove in there. we got into the shower to wash the sex sweat off our bodies. i sucked her clit biting it every couple of seconds. she was in a state of hysteria she wanted me in her so much. we had amazing sex a few times that night each time even wilder than the one before. we have meetings in the office on a regular basis but not to discuss business,only pleasure.