Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2009, 05:06 PM

Rest, recuperation, relaxation

(This follows on from the previous event published back on or about 20 March, 2007, if you want to follow the sequence)

“You must come round for a bit to eat on Saturday, OK,” said Sue, “and stay overnight.”
“I’d love to,” I answered.

The summer holidays had long passed and I was back at home and Sue had been back in her financial job for several weeks. We had met from time to time since our meeting in the south of France. I rather liked the idea of meeting Sue; she had proved a good friend and seemed almost to want to educate me in sexual matters, although we had only once done anything together. That was the beauty of our friendship: she did not force anything, even suggest anything between us, only explanations and discussions.

Saturday came and I was met by Sue in her big city apartment, another expensively and lavishly furnished affair in the Mayfair area of town.
“Thought we could just have an evening together, chatting away and so on as we haven’t seen each other for a bit,” she said. “We’ll have a simple supper and let the wine flow.”

Her simple supper was excellent accompanied by a good Bordeaux wine and we were feeing quite mellow later in the evening.
“I occasionally go along to a place for what they loosely term rest and recuperation. It’s essentially for women and they do your nails for you, hair if you want it, give you lunch, sauna, steam room, swimming, pedicure, massage, sun-tanning – basically you want it and they’ll do it!”
“Sounds marvellous. What do you have done to you when you go there?”
“Tell you what, I’ll take you along as my guest and you can see what happens. I get my nails done, have a massage and sauna, lunch, spend a good time there. They have mostly females doing the work but there are a couple of men, nice men, on the staff. You can say whether you want a woman or a man to do whatever treatment it is you want. They seem to be very versatile.”
Sue’s proposition sounded inviting and she had a rather persuasive way in suggesting what I might like to do – and, besides, my experience with her so far had always been beneficial.
“OK, you fix it up and I ‘ll be really pleased to try it out.”

The date was fixed for 2 weeks hence, and I found myself eagerly looking forward to my visit to this haven of rest and recuperation.

Sue and I met at he appointed time and place and in we went. Expensive luxury was my first impression. Fancy plant pots, marble floors and a counter, an attractive hostess to meet us and show us in, ask us what treatments we wanted. I opted for manicure, pedicure, sauna, some swimming, a massage and my hair to be done at the end. A light lunch with champagne was suggested. Sue agreed to that, and who was I to gainsay her?

Lunch came after the swim and Sue said that for the massage I would be asked if I wanted a masseuse or a man to massage me.
Into the massage room I went where a woman in whites met me, and, indeed, asked whether I would like her to massage me or Alonso, who came into the room at this moment. Now I have to say that Alonso was some handsome beast! Wearing shorts, white , and tee-shirt, bronzed and looking muscular to me. My stomach turned over (thinks: gee, what would it be like to have that man with his hands on me?). However, I chickened out! I opted for the girl to perform.

“You just need to change out of your clothes and go into the massage room. It’s best if you wear your bra and panties and I’ll provide the towels and so on,” the masseuse said. “By the way, I’m Begonia,” she said.

“If you could take off the gown and lie face down on the table I will begin,” Begonia said when I arrived in the massage room. There was a smell of perfume in the air, music played quietly, and the room was sparsely furnished with a massage table in the middle of it, lotions and potions on a side table, daylight coming in through a skylight and side window, plants in a corner of the room, and Begonia.

I slipped off the gown and lay down on the table. Begonia covered me with a towel. As she applied her hands to my shoulders and neck I could feel the strength in her hands. Indeed she looked athletic and was an attractive woman. After loosening my shoulder muscles and massaging my neck her hands running down either side of my spine were met with an immediate obstacle.
“Would you mind if I undid your bra so I can massage your back?” she asked. Of course I agreed, and she had a free run down as far as the towel draped across my lower back and buttocks. The hands moved up and down, across to the side and it was all most pleasurable and relaxing. She moved onto my feet and gradually moved up my legs, kneading, pulling, pushing in fingers and thumbs from time to time. She reached my upper thighs, pushed the towel up a bit further so that she could have good run from my buttocks downwards. More than once her hands just brushed against my panties and I wondered if it was really necessary – not that I objected.

Later, lying on my back when Begonia was massaging my upper thighs, moving her hands up and down each leg and stopping just short of my pubic area, I began to notice that I was getting a bit wet. When she had finished there she moved round and positioned herself above my head and massaged my stomach. In doing this her hands pushed right down to very close to my Mound of Venus and I found it quite pleasurable and again I felt I was getting more and more wet. Begonia had to lean right over my face to reach right down and her ample bosom was close to my face, something which I further felt was turning me on. All this was quite unexpected.

“How many masseuses are there here?” I enquired.
“We have 6 and then there 2 men. You can choose whether you want a girl or man to massage you as we all have experience,” Begonia answered. I thought about this and decided I should return here and have a massage done by one if the men, preferably by the guy I had seen already, Alonso. By the end of my session I felt very relaxed and fairly sexed up at the same time.

Having finished I met Sue again, thanked her for the visit and said I was most impressed with the place. I said I would like to come again.

When I reached home I rang up and booked myself in a second time: in my current state the thought of Alonso getting his hands on me was very appealing. Of course, I had to ask for Alonso to do me. That night I couldn’t help thinking about it all and felt that a little relief was necessary.

My appointment came round soon enough and it was only a massage session I was booked in for. Alonso was called out to meet me and showed me to the massage room we were going to use. I was pleased to see he was every bit as handsome as I had remembered him from previously.

“Now, I need you to strip down to your panties and bra, please, and position yourself on the table, face down. Put this towel round yourself and I’ll adjust it as necessary.”

Well, the massage had been going on most satisfactorily over my back with my bra delicately unfastened by Alonso. He invited me to turn onto my back.

“What I am going to do now is massage your scalp, face and move down your body. To do this properly when I get to your body I will need to have you expose the whole of your upper torso, if you agree.”

“Oh quite,” I said. “That’ll be fine.”

I exposed myself, lying down. Alonso took his time but eventually his hands worked their way smoothly and firmly down to just above my tits, passed by them, on down to my lower stomach. As he moved his hands up to the top once or twice they just brushed my nipples which then hardened. The action of pressing firmly down my stomach, sliding his hands right down to my pubis become quite erotic. The towel was pushed right down to the top of my panties, which were quite brief, only just covering up my hair.

“I think this is good for you, isn’t it?” said Alonso.
“Oh yes” I replied.
“I’ll do your legs now, just slide the towel up a little.”
His firm grasp of my legs was very sensual and his hands slid right up to my crotch; he pushed the towel up so that I could feel it was above my lower panty line, and I could feel I was all wet (as the last time).

“Ah, madam,” Alonso intoned, “ I see that my massaging of you is having an effect. A number of ladies come here and I seem to massage them in such a way that this effect is produced. They become quite damp. There is, of course, no need to feel embarrassed in any way as I am quite used to it. And, indeed, I may be able to help, if you are feeling any tension anywhere.”

All this time Alonso was continuing his caressing of my legs. “What do you do then, Alonso, to help?”

“Well, madam, I have one or 2 instruments which I can use to help relieve the tension, or, if you wish, I can continue to massage, and even, if you want it, use both methods.”

“OK, so what happens?”
I was enjoying this, trying to tease out of him what would happen, though, if the truth be known I just wanted him to get on with it. But I took a sort of pleasure – of anticipation I suppose – in getting him to explain before doing.

“Well, the first thing is I remove the towel, get you to remove your panties, and then I extend my massage to those parts I have not yet attended to. I’ll start with my hands and use the instruments if you like. You can assist me by telling me what you are enjoying, and what you want me to do. How does that sound? Do you think you might like this?”

Alonso’s fingers were touching me just below my briefs, caressing, then moved away down to my feet. There’s no doubt that he had me very turned on and I needed help.

“Yeah, go on then, Alonso. I want you to massage me some more. It’s better if you do it, you remove my panties for me.”

He slid the towel away, looked at my mons, evident through my panties, eased them down from each side, sighed as he pulled them down and off.

“Madam has a very nice figure and she deserves special treatment.”
He gently pushed my legs apart, brought the heel of his slightly oily hands, beautifully smooth, down my belly, right onto my mons and down through the light fur I had. Fingers continued down just brushing over my lips, tickling almost, easing my legs further apart so I just opened them up to enable him to view my full glory and apply his fingers to my hot spot, now really wet. He obliged, fingers caressing my labia, sliding up and down, gradually becoming more insistent, pressing against the closure, then pushing apart my lips and one finger slipped easily into the wet hole, right in as far as he could gently push it. It was delicious; I raised my hips slightly towards his hand. He kept one hand occupied with the inside of my cunt, the other he manipulated upwards towards my clit which it soon found and then he began his ministrations.

He caressed beside it; he lightly ran his smooth finger over it, up and down it; with the tip he circled round it, over it. At the same time his other hand was work inside my quim, two fingers stroking inside me. This was making me increasingly sexed up, pent up, desiring a climax. My breaths were becoming heavy. He paused for a moment: “Madam would like to feel some extra vibration? I’ve a nice vibrator which I think you might like, given your condition now,” he said.
“Anything you like Alonso! I’ll try just about anything!”

Within a blink of eye he had a large articial penis in his hand, switched it on and eased it into my quivering cunt. The sensation of this vibrating, pulsing machine were divine and it had me quickly thrusting my pelvis up; I wanted it all in me! Alonso helped by pushing it in deep, resumed massaging my clit. “I’m cumming!” I gushed through my panting, as the waves of ecstasy swept over me and I clamped my legs over the artificial prick vibrating inside me. Alonso kept it going and I kept on cumming. It seemed never ending! An orgy of orgasm! He switched it off and gently withdrew the delightful organ and I came back down to earth.

“That was one of the most intense cummings I’ve ever had,” I breathed to Alonso. “You certainly know how to please a woman.”
“Ah, madam, I have had much experience, even in the relatively short time I am here. Ladies just don’t seem able to resist the offer of a little extra massage, perhaps something they don’t get at home, eh?”
“You’re right there, I guess. And what about you? Seeing women completely naked, some no doubt most attractive, and bringing them off like that. Doesn’t it make you horny, needing some relief of your own?”
“Madam is quite correct; it is sometimes a little difficult, especially with someone as lovely and attractive as yourself. I tell you a little secret: from time to time a lady asks me if she can help; she want to see me, others want to touch me, want to massage me, and, sometime, she want to suck me. They are, of course, the best, the kindest! To prevent any potential embarrassment for the ladies I wear some very, how do say, restraining garments.” He smiles at me. All during this he is gently massaging my legs and feet, eyes looking into mine and at my still wet private parts.
“You’ve been very frank and I have really enjoyed my massage. It’s been more than I expected. Don’t you worry that you might be found out, or does everybody here know?”
“I try to be discreet and I think the ladies like it that way, so they do not say anything, except perhaps to their friends.”
“Well Alonso, you’ve been good to me so I think I ought to return the compliment. Get up here on this table in my place so I can help you.”

I swung my legs over and stood up, still with nothing on.
“Madam is very kind to offer to help,” Alonso says as he gets up onto the table.
“Lie down.” I lift his shirt, help it over his head, and look at him. I admire Alonso’s lithe, muscular, brown body. No wonder I wanted him to be my masseur. He is muscular, not much hair. I touch his belly, rub it, slide my hands down to the waistband of his shorts, undo them and pull them down and off. I keep his undershorts in place: I don’t know why, I just want to see what he is wearing to “restrain” himself. Well, they seem to be quite normal, perhaps a bit smaller than one might expect for a man of his size. I run my hand across his jewels, curious to see if he is actually hard inside them considering that he has just given me the most fabulous massage but a few minutes ago. He does feel firm. I whip the front of his pants down; his organ is partly swelled but well restrained – but this is about to change! Without messing I take him in hand, pulling it straight up where it needs to go. My hand pulls on it, plays with it; I touch his balls resting between his slightly splayed legs. His cock is growing; I can feel its firmness developing into hardness and lengthening. I grasp it somewhere in the middle, commence a slow oscillation along the shaft.
“How does that feel? Is it good? Is it what you need?”
“Lovely! You can keep on doing that and I will not take up much of your time. I feel nearly ready to cum already. I felt very sexed up when I was massaging you.” Alonso sighs deeply. I decide this will be a simple and quick job! He will have his reward!
“One more thing, Alonso,” I say as my hand moves up and down his hard, straining weapon. “Is this the first time today or have you been indulged already?”
Alonso is breathing heavily already; his eyes are watching my hand on him as I beat up and down. He gasps: “Yes, yes!” and in moments he is cumming, white cum shooting up his belly to his nipples, streaking his body as he pulses his climax. I beat on, slowing my rhythm as his orgasm reduces and his juice slows its spilling. I squeeze the last drops from him as his rate of breathing slows as he comes back to normal.
“I guess you answered my question for me. Looked to me like the first time today!” I just like to know about these things so felt I had to ask.

Alonso grabs a towel and dries himself, saying, “Thank you madam. Although quick, it was just what I needed,” and I cover myself with a towel. “You can have my panties as a keepsake. I’ll go home without any,” I tell him. “Must go and have a shower and sauna. Thank you. It’s been a memorable day.” And not one I am likely to forget in a hurry.