Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Slut Lolver

Vance brings her back

I shared my wife the first time nine years ago at the age of 58. We enjoyed it and she played for a few years until she decided she was getting to old for men to enjoy. I tried to tell her that men would enjoy her until she was in her grave but she still wouldn't keep playing.

At the time we were playing a lot of bingo and one of the ladies we met there was about 9 or 10 years older than we were. We became good friends and sit together every night. On snowy nights her husband would bring her and return to pick her up. Many times he would come early and sit talking with us also. Her name was Dot and his was Vance.

About the same time my wife stopped playing with other men we also stopped going to bingo. That was about 3 years ago so we hadn't seen them for a long while,

A few weeks ago we went to Wal-Mart and as we were leaving we saw him come out into the parking lot. My wife called to him and he came to our car and talked. He told us Dot had died about a year ago and thought we must have known.

Due to my health my wife always does the driving and a lot of the time I sit in the car waiting for her. As we left the store she said she was going to drive by their home which is about halt between the store and our house. She remarked it looked empty and wondered where he might be living.

Two nights ago we went to the store again and as I loaded the groceries in the passengers side of our van he walked up and started talking to her on the other side. As I got in they stopped talking and he left saying to follow him. She told me he was living in some Apartments and he was going to show us where it was.

When we arrived he invited us inside to see which one was his but I told her to go ahead and I'd sit and wait.

I reclined the back of my seat and lay back closing my eyes thinking maybe I could get 5 or 10 minutes of sleep. When I awoke to the opening of the door I knew I had slept for quite some time. They were standing quietly talking and before she slipped in they kissed. She was wearing the short denim skirt she likes so much and as she sit down I saw a big wet spot on her inter thigh. As she started the car I reached across and said, "what's this."

"I've just been fucked, "She answered, "I knew you wouldn't care and he's a nice guy that hasn't been with a woman for a long time." She was right, I din't care so I slipped my fingers under her skirt and pulled it up. I could see she was missing her panties so I asked where they were. She said he told her she could pick them up when she came back to see him again. She promised she would.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 07-28-2009, 12:08 PM
Slut Lolver

Dinner with Vance

I told you about meeting an old man named Vance we know a few months ago in the Wal-Mart parking lot. His wife had passed on and he took us to see his new home. While I waiting in the car he fucked my wife.

Well last weekend we went to Wal-Mart again. My wife always runs around the store shopping while I get what we need in groceries. I was in the snack and chip area when I looked up and saw Vance buying some chips. After saying Hi to each other he asked how my wife was. I told him fine and we stood and talked a minute. They he asked if we would like to stop by his house for a drink and then later he would take us out to dinner.
With out saying a word about it we both knew that if I agreed to it he would be fucking her again. "Are you sure you want to take us out", I asked.
"That's the least I can do", he answered with a grin on his face. Sure I told him and he said he needed to stop by a Liquor store so I looked at my watch and said about 3:30? That gave him about an hour.
I waited until we checked out and got in the car before I say anything to her. She grinned but didn't say anything. When I asked what the grin was for she said, "it looks like I'm fucking for food now."We laughed.

I knew she wouldn't mind because she always flirted with him even when his wife was still alive. She enjoyed the other fucking he gave her and talked highly about it.
As he met us at the door he put his arms around her and kissed her lips. It wasn't a quick peck as they both lingered before pulling apart. He offered us a mixed drink and she accepted one but I asked if he had a cup of coffee. He had some and mixed her a drink. This was her first in years.
He was now living on the 8th floor of a high rise and they went out on the deck and was leaning on the rail talking.They were looking out over the city and there wasn't any other buildings in sight. I noticed his right hand drop down behind her and pats her on the ass. Then he started rubbing it and after a minute she turned into his arms and they kissed again. This time they didn't come up for air to soon. It seemed funny to see an old man and an old woman outside undressing each other but they soon were nude. I didn't figure it mattered as no one could see them anyway.
They had trown their clothes on a deck chair which she sit on pulling him to her by his dick. Then she started sucking and licking up and down his shaft to his big hanging nuts. Taking first one and then the other into her mouth. Slowly I watched his cock getting hard for her. It wasn't hard like the ones she liked when she was younger but it was hard enough to fuck her with.

He lived in a Studio apartment with a bed and settle all in one room with the deck off of it. There was a little kitchen area on one side.

After sucking him hard they moved in to the bed where she played a few more minutes before she got on all fours. He reached over to the night stand and got a tube of lube and he entered her while standing on the floor. I moved over to the end of the bed and took her left hand into mine. I held it playing with her wedding rings as he fucked her. Again I could see pleasure on her face that I hadn't seen in a long time. After a few minutes he wanted her to lay on her back so he could go in between her legs. After turning over she reached out taking my hand into her other hand. He laid his cock to her gaping slit and pushed it up to her clit before entering her again.It was nothing but lust between both of them as he fucked her. He was pumping her fast and deep when he looked at me and asked,"Should I pull out?"
"No, she likes it."
With that he plunged deep and held it there while his load filled her pussy and as it did she squeezed may hand until he was finished. Sometimes it hard to tell if she has an orgasm but I think she had one then.
After cleaning up he asked if we could have an early dinner and then come back for another round? We opted for that.

He took us to a real nice place that I know cost a pretty penny. We talked about many things while we eat but the one important thing he told us was he hadn't been with a woman since the last time they saw each other. My wife suggested maybe he should come see her every couples of weeks. He jump right on it and asked me if it was OK. I told him he could come every week if they could handle it that much.
We had been gone about one and a half hours by the time we got back to the high rise.I told them to go enjoy themselves and I would wait in the car and rest. She took my hand and looked me in the eye and said, "Thanks, I won't be to long and I love you!""
"Take your time and enjoy yourselves," I said as she pulled away.I put my seat back looked at my watch and closed my eyes, it was close to 7:30 pm.
It was dark and couldn't see my watch but I knew she had been gone awhile. About that time she opened to door, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to take so long."
"What time is it?"
"Almost 11:30. After we finished he wanted to cuddle and talk and you know how I like to do that."
I assured her I didn't mind and said,"We can do that too when we get home."

As she laid cuddled in my arms I asked her what they talked about. She told me he was all excited about me letting him have her so often and was going to come and spend the night every Friday night to start with. They could change it if needed later. He can sleep in her bed with her and I can sleep in my bed which I do most of the time anyway. I told her that was OK as long as they remember the open door policy so I can come and go when I want.

She said he also wondered if I would let her come to his place once in a while for the night. I just told her "we'll see."
Then I reached down between her legs and felt her wet cunt and swollen cunt lips. Jokily I told her she was to old to be fucked that hard. She laughed and agreed.

It had been a couple of hours since he had cum in her and she should be ready for me now. She still remembered how I love to lick her cunt after other men have fuck her and she turned around in the bed and spread her legs pushing my head to her saying, "enjoy it, you should be getting many nights like this soon."

If you liked this story there are many more posted on my story site, link below.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"