Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Just me.

War Zone

War Zone

Shells were exploding all around turning buildings into sand and reforming the landscape into a lunar replica. Huddled low in my foxhole, the realization that I might very well not come out of this alive filled my thoughts and I got to thinking of how only a month earlier, I’d been home with family and friends thinking what a great adventure this overseas assignment would be. Now, I’d sacrifice the adventure in a minute just to be home again.

I’d no sooner finished that thought when there seemed to be a letup in the shelling. I peeked over the edge of the foxhole and, except for the acrid smell of burning buildings; vehicles and bodies … a strange calm had settled in. I didn’t see any other movement and wondered if anyone else was still alive. Off to the east a hundred yards or so, there was a small building still standing. It looked out of place amidst the rubble of all the other crumbling structures; but inviting, too. I decided to risk it and climbed out of the foxhole and began a twisting zig-zag run towards the building. Thank God, I thought. No one’s firing at me or I’d surely be dead.

It only took a minute or so to cross the open space but it was one of the longest minutes I could remember.

I reached the door and tried the knob. It turned. The door opened with a gentle push and I quickly ducked inside. Glancing back, I still saw no one outside and so quickly shut the door. I’m not really sure that the building was any safer than the foxhole, but somehow the presence of four walls and a roof made it seem so.

The room was somewhat dim with only the light coming in from the window illuminating it. I looked around and that’s when I saw her. A young lady was crouched in the corner, softly weeping.

“Don’t worry,” I said in as comforting voice as possible. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

She didn’t reply but looked up for a second right at me.

“My name is Phillip,” I said, “although most people just call me Phil.

No response.

“What’s your name?”

Still no response.

Deciding to wait before making any more gestures, I set aside my rifle and slipped off the pack on my back. I suddenly felt exhausted and so looked for a way to block the door so that if I fell to sleep, someone couldn’t pop in and startle me with no time to grab my gun. A slide bolt was on the door and so I got up and locked it. “That’ll help,” I thought to myself. I pulled the curtains over the windows and while it darkened the room a little; it helped assure that anyone outside could not just look in and see me (or the lady) just sitting here.

Satisfied I had done all I could, I sat down and leaned back against the wall.

Soon, I must have dozed off because when I did wake up, it was dark outside. “At least it’s still quiet,” I thought.

Glancing over, the lady was not where she had been. I got up and assured myself the door was still locked. It was, and so she hadn’t left at least by that exit. Then, I heard a small noise. I grabbed my rifle only to see the lady come from a side room carrying something. I set the gun back down. “Hello, again,” I said in a soft voice.

“Hello,” she replied. Her voice sounded so lovely, she could have well been an angel.

“I don’t have much,” she said, “but I did have just a little bread and cheese if you’d like some.”

“I don’t want to take the last of your food.”

“It doesn’t matter,” she said. “When this is gone, I’ll probably die.”

“Don’t say that. I have my rations in my pack and I’ll share them with you.”

She managed a tiny smile and came over and handed me my share of the bread and cheese.

“Thank you,” I said. “What’s your name?”

“Maria,” she replied. “And, you are Phillip ... or Phil?”

“Yes. I wasn’t sure if you’d heard me before.”

“I was so terrified by all the explosions, and … a little afraid of you, too.’ She lowered her eyes like she was afraid I wouldn’t like her last comment.

“I understand,” I said. “Why don’t we sit down and eat.”

“Could I …, “ she paused, “ … sit down by you?”

“Of course, I’d be delighted.”

“You don’t seem like the other soldiers I’ve seen.” she said. “They didn’t seem to care about my feelings and only looked at me with lust.”

“I’m sorry about that,” I said. “I’m afraid men away from home and stressed by the fighting and everything, sometimes don’t think straight. And, you are a very lovely young lady, I’m sure there are lots of young men that notice you.”

Blushing a bit, Maria smiled a little. “Thank you, you are very kind.”

We ate our bread and cheese and chatted a bit more. Before the war and fighting, she’d lived here and made her living doing laundry for people in the neighborhood.

I asked if she had a boyfriend but she replied he’d been killed in the war and she hadn’t even considered anyone else since rthen.

I told here how I was single and that I’d been an artist and had a small studio back home.

“Oh, that’ sounds fascinating.” she said. “What kind of art?”

I did portraits and landscapes as a way of earning a living; and, on the side, fine art figure studies. These also were for sale, but I did them mainly because I enjoyed it and, it helped relax me.’

“I’ll have to leave today or tomorrow morning to find my unit, but, maybe I can do a sketch of you before then to help you remember me.”

“I’d like that,” she said.

Having finished our bite to eat, I leaned back against the wall. “Would you like to use my jacket to help stay warm?” I asked.

“But then you would have nothing,” she said.

“I’ll be fine,” I said.

“Would it be alright if I lay in your arms and we could share the jacket?”

“Of course it would, if you’d like to.”

She moved over beside me and laid her head against my shoulder and I covered us with the jacket.

“This feels nice,” Maria said and then, within minutes, she seemed to have dozed off.

She felt so warm and wonderful and despite the destruction all around; she smelled marvelous. I, too, started to doze.

It wasn’t long and I felt something. I looked down and Maria’s hand had come to rest on my lap. I hesitated trying to move it for two reasons. One, I was afraid I’d wake her; and, two, I had to admit, it felt wonderful. On the other hand, I could already tell that my penis was enjoying the company and was beginning to stir. Not being sure what to do, I closed my eyes and tried to be innocently “uninvolved”. My cock, on the other hand, wanted no part of this un-involvement and continued to swell.

That’s when I noticed Maria’s fingers had moved so that they somewhat surrounded my cock and were beginning to trace the outline of it through my pants. As hard as I tried to control my excitement, my breathing became a bit more labored and my cock got very hard. I took the tiniest glance at Maria. She seemed engrossed in the effect she was having on me. Using both hands, she gently took the zipper and slid it down. Then, she carefully undid my belt and un-buttoned the waist button on my pants and folded the material back so that now, only my briefs concealed me and even that was only for a moment. Since she couldn’t slip anything off without “waking me,” she instead lifted the leg opening and with her other hand reached in and took my member and lifted it out into the open air. Immediately it jumped to full attention. I couldn’t help but moan very softly. Maria looked and smiled at me thinking I was still dozing. Her fingers dipped into the pre-cum gushing from my cock and used it to lubricate the shaft. She leaned down and her lips touched the soft, smooth skin of the my cockhead. Tender licks soaked up the pre-cum and she parted her lips and let them begin their journey over the cock head and down the shaft. My pelvis raised slightly and began to move softly with the same rhythm as her mouth. Again, I groaned and managed to mutter, “Maria.”

Her mouth continued to move up and down my shaft and her tongue tickled and teased the sensitive underside of my cock. I was about to explode.

“Maria!” I said with urgency. “Maria!”

Unable to say more, my penis sent a semen tsunami to flood her mouth. She gulped it down. A second and third shot replenished the load. Gradually, the urgency faded. “You didn’t have to do that,” I said to her softly.

She took her mouth from my cock and slid up to look straight into my eyes. Leaning forward, her lips met mine and I reached around her and pulled her tight against me. I could taste my juices on her lips, and, poking gently with my tongue, I penetrated her mouth to find some of my load still there. She coaxed it back into my mouth and I swallowed it as she had done with my initial contribution.

After several minutes of embracing each other, we sat back up. Again, holding her hand, I said to her, “You really didn’t have to do that. I never meant to do anything to you.”

“I know that,” Maria said. “But you've been so nice and with you laying there, you looked so tempting, I just couldn’t resist. It’s been so long since my boyfriend died” Her one hand reached down and lazily fondled my now flaccid member.

“But, it seems so unfair,” I said. “You’ve done so much for me by making love to me … what can I do for you.”

“Rest right now,” she said. “When it’s recovered, I’m sure we can think of something.” Maria smiled. I pulled her back into my arms with her head on my shoulder. My arm wrapped around her and I felt her breast in my hand. I softly squeezed it and began a gently massage. A soft moan of approval stemmed from her lips.

It didn’t take long for my cock to recover. Maria’s fingers noticed, too, that it was beginning to stir again. Removing my hand from around her, I spread my jacket down and Maria laid back on it.

“Undress for me,” Maria said. I want to see all of you.”

I stood up. Of course my pants were already un-buttoned and unzipped. I held them while I kicked off my shoes; then, let them slide to the floor and pushed my shorts down to join them. I then unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off and lifted the t-shirt over my head. Now, naked except for my socks, I reached down and removed them, too. “Now, it’s your turn,” I said with a grin.

“Okay,” Maria said, but first come over by me and turn around so I can look and feel that wonderful body.”

I did as she asked and shivered when she used her hands to literally explore every nook and cranny of my flesh. Approving smiles and soft “ooo’s” and “ah’s” said she wasn’t displeased. Then, she reached for my hand and I helped her to her feet.

“Undress me,” she said. “I want to feel your hands caress me.”

I kissed her and held her a minute, then, stood back just a bit and began to unbutton her blouse. Sliding it off her shoulders, I marveled at her loved breasts still constrained by her bra. I placed my hand on her and gently had her turn so I could unclasp the bra and let it, too, slide from her body. Beautiful, pointy nipples, enlarged by her passion, stood proud; mounted on the most delicious looking breasts I’d ever seen. “You are beautiful, Maria! Stunningly beautiful.” My hands caressed her again, cupping each breast in each hand. I leaned down and let my tongue and lips pay homage to her beauty.

Maria groaned.

Still kissing her breasts, I helped unfasten her skirt and, it, like the blouse and bra before, slipped silently to the floor. Only her tiny pale pink panties now stood between us. I knelt down, like a visitor would to a queen. My hands reached out and traced the the lovely “V” where the legs joined. A “camel toe” had formed and I traded it as well. Dampness was already forming and showing on the fabric when I leaned forward and kissed her sheltered lips tenderly. Then, I used my hand to grasp the elastic waist and slowly slid the panties down. Her shaved pussy bared, my kisses resumed their visit and my tongue embarked on a journey of discovery. Moisture covered her lips and served as a wonderfully refreshing taste while my tongue delved deeply into her love portal. Maria was now pushing herself towards me and pleaded softy, “Come in me. Please, come join me.”

I help Maria lay down and took another minute to continue my oral pleasuring of her lovely private parts. As her pleas became more ragged, I positioned myself between her legs. She reached down and took hold of my cock drawing it closer. She positioned it before her opening and I pressed forward slipping easily into her well-lubricated pussy.

“Oh, Phil, deeper. Push into me deeper.”

I arched my back and pressed as deeply into her as I could then developed a motion to keep her stimulated. She keep one hand placed to continue massaging her love button while I fondled her one breast with one hand while kissing her deeply.

My penis was already feeling super sensitive and it was all I could do to delay the inevitable. Maria, too, seemed to be getting close. Her breathing was ragged and her free hand was practically clawing my buttocks.

“Oh, God,” cried Maria, “I’m cumming.” Maria’s body tensed in a wave of contractions that drove my own body to it’s breaking point.

“I’m cumming, too,” I moaned. With that I felt a sudden release with powerful contractions depositing several loads within her.

Outside, a sudden explosion nearby seemed to cap the event like fireworks at a baseball game when the home team scored a home run.

Her arms wrapped around me and she held me tight. “That was wonderful,” she said.

“It was,” I said.

Gradually, Maria loosened her grip. As she did so, my softening penis retreated from her pussy. I slid lower and saw that some of my load was beginning to drain from her love opening.

“Let me clean you up a bit,” I said. My head moved between her legs and my tongue began the task of washing her labia and removing the leaking cum. Her body jerked with sensitivity, but she didn’t push me away. Instead, she used her hands to hold my face close and moaned with joy at the pleasure sweeping over her.

“I’ve never had anyone kiss me like that,” Maria said. “It’s marvelous. My insides feel like a beehive bustling with activity.”

“And, your juices taste like the prize honey reserved for the queen of the hive. Your body radiates beauty and your voice is like that of an angel singing.” I paused for a moment. “Could I go ahead and sketch you now?” I asked.

“Ummm. If you’d like.”

I reached into my pack and pulled out a small sketch pad and some sienna conte’ crayons. I marveled at Maria’s beauty as I drew the image of reclining nude on a serviceman’s jacket. Within a few minutes, I was done and showed the picture to her.

“It looks wonderful,” she said. Then, with a smile she added, “But I doubt I could hang it on a wall in my house.”

I laughed a little and said, I love you, Maria! Like no one else in this world, I love you. Would you consider becoming my wife?”

“I love you Phil and maybe we will have a place for the picture … there in our bedroom.”

We embraced tightly.

~~~~~

The next morning, as Phil’s unit searched through the rubble of a small collapsed building destroyed in an enemy barrage during the night, one of the men leaned down and retrieved this lovely drawing of a young lady reclining on a jacket.

“Sarge, look at this. Looks like one of Phil’s works!”

“It was,” Sarge replied. “His body is over here cuddled close to the body of a very beautiful young lady. Looks like they must have died a very happy couple.”

“I guess,” the private responded, “if you have to go, it’s looks like the best way.”

Last edited by dicksbro : 02-03-2010 at 02:22 PM.