Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
none

chance beach encounter

“What a Glorious Day!” I exclaimed to myself as I drove alone down an open stretch of highway 1, hugging the Northern California rocky coastline. Normally this area is shrouded in fog or low clouds but today was one of those rare days when the sky opened up and everything was bright and warm with the surf lapping against the rocks and sea birds swirled overhead.

I was a mere 40 minute drive away from San Francisco but on a weekday found myself almost alone in this remote and largely uninhabited stretch of coast . I was on the clock but after finishing my delivery I found myself with about 2 hours before my next appointment and took advantage of the break to stop at a favorite beach called “Bean Hollow” for a little sun. It was a real treat to find myself the only one there as I left my car and walked across the sand facing the sandy ‘bean shaped’ cove with rocks and a low bluff on either side of it. This was a completely spontaneous outing so I was without swim trunks or other beach related gear. I did happen to have a towel and some sunscreen however so I simply rolled up my pant legs and carried the towel as I walked along the shore enjoying the slight tickle of the sand scrunching underfoot. I came upon a rock outcropping and paused to explore some tide pools before proceeding over the rocks to another smaller, more secluded cove. It was there that I settled, sitting back on the warm sand and gazed over the ocean and breathing in the fresh sea air. This area is often plagued by strong cold North westerly winds but today the winds was mild, warm and from the south and I quickly became hot sitting in the full sun. I stripped off my shirt and then paused to check if I was still alone before letting my pants drop leaving just in my boxers. The breeze over my slightly sweaty body was invigorating and I felt a slight tremor of excitement as the breeze worked its’ way through my boxers and over my cock and balls. There is something innately sexy about the beach even without scantily clad bodies and I was beginning to feel aroused by my surroundings.

I laid myself down and soaked up the suns rays for a while before realizing that I was sure to burn if I stayed like that for long. Out came the sunscreen and I began applying it to my arms and chest. As I was doing so I took note that the workouts I had recently resumed had been paying off as my muscular arms and chest were attesting to. My chest is smooth. I have always been happy that I have a smooth almost hairless chest. In fact I have no complaints about my looks. I’ve been blessed with deep blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, an attractive face and athletic build. I worked the sunscreen across my abs and down my happy trail and then down my legs. I was still alone in my little cove and it was then that it struck me to strip down completely. This was not a nude beach and I realized that if someone else decided to explore off the main beach they might stumble upon me from around the rocks. I glanced around and found that if I moved slightly up the bluff there was a nice spot overlooking the ocean that afforded me a better view of the surrounding area while not really obviously standing out and would allow me to spot anyone approaching from a distance and cover up before they were close enough to get a clear view of the full monty. I moved to the spot and it was perfect. I stood proud and yanked down my boxers and got a rush from the feeling of the breeze and the suns rays as I stood fully naked. It was erotic and my cock twitched and swelled slightly as I let the euphoric feeling rush over me.

I settled down and applied sunscreen to my newly exposed skin which naturally added to the erotic sensations already coursing through me. I lay in the sun and soaked it up with a big smile on my face and a semi-erect cock flopped across my thigh.

I lay there for a while before moving onto my belly and watched the ocean as the sun warmed my bum. I was entertained by a pair of dolphins surfacing just offshore and a flock of big brown pelicans cruising just over the oceans surface in a V formation. It was then that you caught my eye. I saw you climbing over the rocks just as I had done earlier. You long brown hair cascaded over your shoulders as you hopped down from a rock onto the sand. Your bikini top was clinging to your firm breasts and my eyes trailed down your taught tummy to you cut-off jeans that hugged your shapely ass tightly. I was too far to see clearly but knew and could imagine the cleft of your ass displayed by the tight fitting shorts. Your legs were shapely and tanned all the way down to your bare feet. Your brimmed hat shielded most of your face from me but you luscious lips were visible to me and very inviting. I thought I saw a slight grin on your face. Perhaps you were having the same euphoric feeling I experienced on my arrival at this secluded oasis. As I anticipated in choosing my spot, you hadn’t noticed me on the bluff although I was not hidden from view. I was watching you intently and didn’t think to cover myself. You were about to settle down but stopped suddenly and I realized you were looking at the footprints I had left as your head moved following their path to were I was. It was then that we made eye contact and I saw into those lovely brown eyes. Although I was at least 100feet away I saw your eyes widen briefly and then you looked away and had a grin on your face. You then briefly glanced back at me with a smile on your face that made my head spin. You then settled down and gazed out at the ocean. I finally came out of my stupor and remembered I was buck naked and my semi-erect cock had moved a notch towards fully erect and was on display to you.

I followed your cue and resumed gazing at the ocean but couldn’t resist glancing back at you every few seconds. You reclined in the sand and as you did so your full firm breasts swelled and protruded forward straining against the thin fabric of your top. I could just make out the points of your nipples and my jaw dropped at the sight of you. I saw you glance back at me briefly with that same sexy grin and then you proceeded to unbutton that delectable, extra short cut-offs and slide them over your hips and down your long legs revealing a tiny red bikini bottom that just barely covered your mound. The way your legs moved as you slipped the shorts off was amazingly seductive and I was now uncontrollably openly staring in awe. You leaned back again staring out at the ocean and after regaining my composure I followed suit albeit with a full blown 8in long erection now. In hindsight it must have looked rather ridiculous to be playing it cool with such an obvious and prominent erection on display. Perhaps that was what kept you smiling as you occasionally glanced my way. After a few minutes like this I saw you rummaging through your bag obviously not finding what you were looking for. I saw you give up looking and then you looked up my way, paused for a moment and then you stood and walked directly towards me. I felt both thrilled and slightly scared at your approach. You had a sexy walk and as you got nearer I could see even more clearly how lovely you are. I suppressed an urge to cover myself and tried to act casual as you reached my side. You had that same smile and I tracked your eyes doing a quick scan of my body. You must have liked what you saw because your smile widened and then you very politely asked if I had any sunscreen you could use. “Of course” I said and as I handed you the bottle I added “I can help put it on you if you like?” You gave me a look of mixed suspicion and mischief and then said “Sure, thank you” you glanced back at your stuff and then said “May I join you? The view is much better here” I noticed you took another glance at my cock as you said this and that smile returned to your face. I walked with you to retrieve your things and as we walked slightly off balanced in the sand you tipped towards me and your arm slid across my abs and bonked into my cock causing it to bounce. You gasped, apologized and I saw some redness to your cheeks and then a big grin on your face as we proceeded along. On the way back to my spot you led the way and it was only then that I saw that your red bikini bottom was actually a thong and I found myself staring into the hottest ass I’d ever laid eyes on. Perfectly shaped, smooth and tanned. I wasn’t looking where I was going and lost my footing on the slope and my face bumped right into your ass. It was my turn to stammer out an apology and explain my slipping. I saw doubt in you expression but was greatly relieved to see the smile return to your face and as trace of your sexy scent lingered in my nose. I knew then that you must be aroused yourself and the anticipation of where this may lead was driving me mad. You twisted your long hair in your hands and then clipped it up off your shoulders in preparation for applying the sunscreen. You did this so gracefully I watched intently and met your eyes as you looked over your shoulder at me. A magical moment passed that way and then you looked down at the sunscreen bottle in my hand and then back at me saying “You can do it now...” That invitation in your sexy voice just about caused me to explode in orgasm. I snapped out of it and squirted some white cream [sunscreen that is] on your shoulders and back. I worked it into your skin massaging you in the process. I was reveling in your flesh. It was so smooth and perfect in my hands. My touch was affecting you as well as you let out a sigh closing your eyes and tilting your head back slightly as my strong hands worked over your body. My touch was somehow both easing and causing tension in you as erotic sensations coursed through your body. “That feels so fucking awesome...” you thought you were only thinking it but the words came out and I smiled knowing the pleasure I was giving you. Without any discussion I worked my way over the rest of your body and my hands and you had no objection as I untied the bikini top and peeled it from your perfect tits. I saw your nipples harden as the breeze moved across them and I followed with my hands easing them from below around and over your tits, squeezing them as I had been squeezing and massaging the rest of your body. You responded with a light moan and your lips parted, your hands involuntarily moved up coving mine tracing my movements over your tits and your breathing became more labored. I pressed my chest more fully into your back and you eased yourself back into me as I continued to lovingly massage your tits giving greater attention now to your aching nipples with my palms and fingers rolling and gently squeezing them. Your hands now moved down your taught tummy and over your mound. I watched in ecstasy and you massaged your mound and then slipped your finger tips under the thin red fabric and over your clit in slow light circles. My hand joined yours now and I felt your wetness and heard and felt your shudder and gasp as I touched your clit and began working it as you had done, occasionally slipping my finger lower and dipping into your pussy’s wetness before retuning to your slickened clit. You began rotating and thrusting your hips against my hand and fingers rhythmically and letting out little grunts and moans of pleasure. My cock was aching and pressed in the small of your back and you reached a hand behind to find it. You explored its’ length and hardness with your hand and toyed with the precum oozing from its’ tip rubbing it around the head and then grasping me fully and stroking me, your hand feeling tiny on my massive erection. It was my massive tool in your hand coupled with the sensations on your tit and pussy that was now bringing you to a tremendous orgasm. You had no idea where you were, you were lost in the moment and the overwhelming feeling flowing through you as you spasmed in ecstasy against me over and over again. As you came down you went limp against me panting, eyes closed and smiling from ear to ear. I continued to massage you gently allowing you to relish the sensations for as long as possible. Your eyes did finally open and looked into mine smiling at each other and feeling a closeness despite not even knowing each others’ names. You had now caught your breath and there was a gleam in your eye that was intoxicating as you rolled over on all fours facing me still at my chest you eased up to me and we kissed long and deep. As the kiss ended I couldn’t resist biting down gently on your luscious lower lip and tasting it a moment longer. You smiled and whispered “You are fucking incredible” At that you kissed down my neck and chest lightly biting one of my nipples which caused me to flinch. You just smiled again looking into my eyes and continued to work down me with you lips and tongue and teeth on my flesh. As you approached my raging cock you had to arch your back down and your ass up and it was an amazing sight to behold your face next to my cock and your spine curving up to you perfect ass splayed out towards the open sea beyond. One of your hands was wrapped around the base of my cock while the other explored my balls weighing them in your palm them twirling you fingers around them sending deep sensation through me. Your tongue slipped out from your lips and as you stared into my eyes you ran your tongue along my cock from the base to the tip and then back down again you did this several times sending shivers through me and then you paused at the tip a wrapped your lips around the head then eased it into your mouth. You felt and looked fabulous despite only being able to take half my cock in. I was thick enough to stretch your lips taught around my tool and as you got accustomed to my size you began working your mouth up and down my cock, your tongue inside giving extra stimulation to the underside of my glans which is my most sensitive spot. I was in heaven seeing and feeling you on me like that. After a minute of you working on me that way I quickly felt myself building up to a massive eruption and you knew it was coming as I began to pant and moan. You kept at it fiddling with my nuts and working my shaft with your hands while your mouth and tongue expertly worked my cockhead. “I’m gonna cummm..” I groaned and then it welled up inside me and I exploded with ecstasy as my cum spewed into your waiting mouth in huge spurts that you attempted to swallow down but couldn’t keep up and the surplus squeezed past your taught lips and down my shaft to your hand below. I kept erupting and with each spurt jolts of pleasure shot through me until finally I collapsed in the sand eyes shut in rapture. After a moment I felt you licking up the escaped cum from my cock and balls and then you eased down on top of me, your head on my chest and those perfect tits pressed into my tummy. I wrapped my arms around you and held you like that relishing the blissful moment.

Pictures are of me that day and this story is true and up until the part where “you” show up. If there are any of you lovely pixie ladies in the sf bay area interested in joining me on a secluded beach sometime pls let me know. Perhaps we can inspire a part 2 to this story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach 021.jpg (93.0 KB, 1204 views)
File Type: jpg beach 049 reduced.jpg (67.3 KB, 1093 views)