Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2009, 07:12 AM
>squint<

The boss's family

After being married for 12 years to a frigid woman, I am recently divorced and have moved to a different city to get a new start on life. Despite the lack of sexual activity, it was actually my ex who initiated the divorce. It was a painful process, but I am glad for it. I’m having fun for the first time in a long time.
Financially, I’ve been getting by pretty well and I’ve had some money to spend on fun stuff. The owner of the small business where I work, a 40-something-year-old guy named Bob Arends, tries to treat everyone well, so I wasn’t completely surprised when, after he found out I had been a master installer for A/V, internet and security systems at my previous job, he asked if I’d be interested in earning some extra income by installing a new system in an apartment above his garage.
I jumped at the opportunity. He said he had an extra three-car garage up on a hill on his property. He had recently renovated the apartment above this space for his daughter, who was going to be attending the local university but wanted to live in her “own” place. Whatever, I was happy for the extra money.
On Saturday I drove down to his place to get started. Driving onto his wooded land, I passed the garage/apartment on the left and continued down to the main house. It was a big, beautiful place with a gorgeous view of the lake. I rang the doorbell and, after a moment, was greeted by an attractive woman who I supposed was in her upper 30s. She was tall and slender with short, cropped brown hair. She was wearing jogging pants and a long-sleeve T-shirt. She greeted me with a smile and asked me to come in.
“I suppose you need to get paid,” she said, winking.
I wasn’t sure what she meant exactly, but before I could respond she turned and started down the hall. I watched her go, noticing her firm little bubble-bottom framed by slim hips, a tiny waist and long legs. She was probably about 5’8” and she obviously ran or engaged in some other type of cardio workout to be so slender.
I didn’t have much time to think about her, though, as Bob soon came down the hall, smiling.
“Good morning,” he said. “You’ll have to forgive my wife for thinking you were the lawn maintenance guy. I guess you haven’t met each other yet and we recently got some new lawn care staff.”
“Oh, that’s OK,” I said.
So, that’s his wife, I thought. Not bad.
He led me back outside and up the hill to his garage/apartment. His daughter wouldn’t be at home over the weekend, he said, as she was out of town with friends. He showed me around the apartment, which was extremely nice, considering it was above an extra garage. It had a Jacuzzi, a tanning bed and a steam room … and that was just the bathroom! He wanted me to install a security system, including four ultra-small cameras. He told me he wanted one on the front door, one on the stair, and one for the living room.
“I know it seems a little overbearing,” he said, “but my daughter needs to know this is still my house. I don’t want her bringing her boyfriends over here for god-knows-what.”
“Well, this should certainly do the trick,” I remarked, “but what about the fourth camera?”
He looked at me carefully and, after a momentary pause, pulled $1200 in cash out of his pocket and handed it to me.
“Listen, take this as payment,” he said, “and put the fourth camera in the bedroom so I can see the bed. Just make sure it’s well-hidden. Do you understand?”
I told him I absolutely understood.
“Listen, if you don’t think you can do this job the way I need it done, you can back out, no questions, no problem,” he said.
I told him I would do it. With that, we shook hands.
“Ok, well, there’s one more thing,” he said. “My wife and I are going to be leaving later this morning for an overnight trip. We’ll be back tomorrow afternoon. Our exchange student, Miko, will be here until 4 p.m. and she can let you into my office where I have my video monitors, so you can test the equipment and make sure the setup is working properly. If there’s any problem at all, give me a call on my cell phone.”
He wrote his number on the back of a card and set it on the kitchen counter.
“Any problem at all,” he repeated. “I need this system in place and fully functional by the time I return tomorrow.”
We exchanged a few more words and he left me to take care of the job.
The equipment was state-of-the-art and I enjoyed setting it up. The first three cameras and wiring went in without a problem, as I didn’t have to worry too much about the perfect angle. The final camera took some time. I debated on where to place it, but in the end I found a suitable spot and finished the install, making sure my boss’s daughter would not notice the camera.
After testing the equipment to make sure everything was sending a signal, I walked to the main house so I could make sure the video was coming in on the boss’s monitors. I got no answer at the front door, which was weird since, in addition to my car, there was another car parked near the garage. I walked around the garage side entrance and knocked. No answer. I went around back and looked through the windows. I couldn’t see anything in the dining or kitchen areas, but I soon noticed some movement on the couch in the living room. I walked around and spotted someone kind-of crouching sideways on the couch, her face angled away from me (the couch was facing a fireplace). It took me a moment to realize what I was seeing: a petite oriental woman naked from the waist down bobbing slowly up and down. The look on her face and the motion of her head and torso seemed to indicate that she was riding cock. But two things were different: the first weird thing was that she was wearing earphones. But the second weird thing blew me away: she wasn’t fucking a man – she was fucking a vacuum cleaner.
I guess I stood there a minute or two just watching. It was pretty mesmerizing watching her in obvious ecstasy, writhing on the handle of a vacuum cleaner she had positioned so she could thrust herself down on the handle angling up and toward her pussy while the base of the machine was braced against the arm of the couch behind her. Without thinking I tried the door handle. It was unlocked and I began to open the door. Before I really thought about what I was doing, though, she spotted me and, obviously surprised and embarrassed, jumped off the vacuum and tried to hide behind the couch.
I opened the door and stepped inside.
“Hello?” I said, a little embarrassed myself. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but I just need to test some equipment for Mr. Arends. I can come back later, but I need to do it today. Sorry!”
“Who are you?” said the woman, still hiding. She had a Japanese accent.
I told her who I was and what I was doing: “I just need to check the equipment and then I’ll leave. I won’t say anything to anybody.”
“How can I know that?” she said, poking her head out from behind the couch and looking me over carefully. Her cheeks were still flushed from fucking.
She was obviously Japanese, and looked to be pretty young – maybe 18 or 19 – and very cute. Her black hair was pulled into pig tails, her lips were moist and her oversized T-shirt hung off one shoulder. I realized this must be Miko, the exchange student. More than a few dirty thoughts crossed my mind at the sight of her, and it was then that I realized I had a bit of an erection. I hadn’t noticed before, but there it was. The girl apparently noticed too, because she kind of smirked while she looked at the growing bulge in my crotch.
“Maybe there is something we can do about this situation,” she said, her eyes still fixed on my crotch.
“Um, well…” was all that came out of my mouth. But Miko didn’t wait for me to continue. She stood up from behind the arm of the couch and walked around to the front, about six feet in front of me. As I mentioned, she was naked from the waist down, though her oversized T-shirt was covering her body down to knees. She was short – about 5’1” – and her legs were plump but not fat. She reached down and lifted up her T-shirt, exposing a neatly trimmed pussy and a flat, but soft, belly.
“It’s not fun being alone in U.S.,” she said.
Smiling innocently, she turned around and crawled onto the couch, her face resting on the cushions and her ass high in the air. She looked back at me and let out a little sigh. She spread her legs open, one of her knees on the couch and her other leg extended to the floor. I could see that her pussy was still wet from her earlier masturbating and she began to twist her hips, moaning softly.
By now my cock was straining against my pants and I knew I was going to have to fuck this little girl. Confident that no one else was on the property, I stepped toward Miko and inserted a couple fingers into her hot twat. She let out a little high pitched squeal and pushed back against me.
I smiled to myself and, crouching behind her, began to lick her, enjoying the sweet taste of her Japanese pussy. She moaned in deep appreciation of my efforts, straining to force her backside against my mouth. After a few moments I began to broaden the scope of my ministrations, running my tongue over and around her tight asshole.
“Ooi!” she squealed, mumbling something in Japanese. The sound of her enraptured voice caused my dick to swell up uncomfortably, so I reached down, unzipped my pants and pulled it out. Now, I realize I’m not huge, but when I was in college, I had girls tell me my cock was the perfect size. I don’t know if things have changed since then – that was 15 years ago! – but one of my girlfriends at the time measured me at not-quite 8 inches long and about 6-and-a-half inches around. Miko must have been impressed, because when I pulled out my still-not-quite-hard penis, she let out another gasp.
“Ohhh! You have big dick, Mister.”
“Thanks,” I said, grinning while I took a breather from slurping at her tight sphincter. “You wanna get fucked with it?”
“Oh, yeah, Mister. Fuck me!”
And with that I stood up, my nearly rock-hard cock hanging over her juicy ass and pussy. She was so small, I thought, there was no way I could fuck her ass. Besides, I didn’t want to freak her out right at the beginning of the fun. So I bent down, lifted her up a bit by the waist and positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy, moving the head around just inside her pussy lips to get well lubricated. Just that much action sent Miko into near-convulsions and she was squealing with anticipation. I pushed myself into her only about an inch or so, reveling in the tightness of her petite pussy.
“God, that’s one tight pussy,” I muttered outloud.
I have no idea what Miko was saying. It was mostly Japanese, I guess, with a few English words and phrases scattered in here and there. But I didn’t need to understand her words to know that she was loving my cock in her snatch.
It took a moment for me to ease it into her very tight hole. I had to ease it in an inch, pull it out a half-inch, ease it in an inch, etc. But this process was extremely pleasurable for me, and I knew it was driving Miko crazy. Finally – with all but a fraction of my cock buried inside her – I hit bottom. I pushed a bit harder and Miko gasped at the sensation of my manhood pressed against her cervix.
Keeping my dick deep inside her tiny, amazingly tight pussy, I repositioned myself above her. Looking down at this petite, pig-tailed Asian girl pinned to the couch below me sent shivers through my spine. She looked up at me with her glistening brown eyes and, licking her lips, begged me to fuck her.
“Please, Mister, fuck me.”
I held her waist firmly, pulled my engorged cock almost completely out of her and quickly slid it back down, deep into her throbbing pussy, hitting bottom with authority. Miko squealed again and her eyes rolled back into her head. Repeating this motion, I began to fuck her with deep thrusts, pulling seven inches or so out of her on each stroke. As I continued to fuck her this way, I could see that Miko was beside herself with ecstatic sensations. Her mouth just hung open and all that came out of her mouth was a whiney moan that matched the rhythm of my thrusts.
I couldn’t resist the sight of her lovely, pink asshole positioned so neatly below me, so I began to push my moistened thumb just barely inside her little sphincter while I fucked her pussy. This sent Miko over the edge and she screamed loudly as she began to shake with an orgasm. Frankly, I was so excited about this fuck, I almost lost it right then, too. But I managed to compose myself and, when she had finished cumming, I pushed her all the way down on the couch, face down.
She was completely lost to the world at this point, muttering things in Japanese and looking to be near tears. I wasn’t quite sure what to make of it, but I thought it was a huge turn-on.
“You want some more fucking?” I asked, just to be sure.
“Uh-huh,” she said, nodding. “Go, fuck.”
Her English was getting worse, but her pussy was getting better. She was flat on her belly and her legs were spread just a bit, so I had to work to get my raging cock into her. It was so worth it, though, as this position only accentuated the tightness of her pussy. I began to fuck her eagerly. Her ass wobbled a bit with the force of my thrusts, but otherwise Miko lay motionless, her arms splayed out on the couch and her mouth continuing to hang open. She just lay there, moaning and squealing beneath me as I stretched her young cunt.
Miko was a very sensitive girl, apparently, because she began to cum again after just a few more minutes of this. I didn’t mind, of course, because I planned on fucking her for a while and still had hopes of fucking her tight asshole.
But it was at this moment that the doorbell rang.
Miko froze for a second and then started squirming to get out from under me. I let her up and she muttered something of an apology and ran out of the room. The door bell rang again and I heard Miko shout something from down the hall. I got my jeans on and started thinking about what it was I was supposed to be doing here. My dick was still bulging against my jeans when Miko came running out from the hall, fully dressed, with a backpack slung over her shoulder.
“I go now. You must go now too,” she said to me as she ran by.
She headed toward the front door.
“Wait, I need to get into Mr. Arends’ office,” I said.
Miko turned and looked at me, annoyed. She pointed to a set of double doors.
“There,” she said. She reached the front door and opened it. An older-looking American couple stood there and she greeted them.
I went into the office, found the video monitors and turned them on. They appeared to be working well. I could see several rooms in the main house. I could even see Miko talking to the Americans at the door. I looked for the video feeds from the garage/apartment. There was the driveway, stair, living room and … shit!
The bedroom video was perfect, but – what the hell?!? – there was a couple fucking on the bed. Again, I stood motionless for a moment, until I heard Miko shouting for me. I quickly turned the monitors back off and left the room.
Miko was motioning for me to leave, so I obliged her, walking past her and out the front door. She did nothing to tip-off that we’d just been fucking a few minutes earlier. I said good-bye to the three, and headed toward my car, wondering what – of anything – I should do about the scene I had witnessed on the video monitor.
PART TWO to come shortly.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:06 PM
>squint<

The boss's family (part two)

I got to my car over on the side of the house, got inside and just sat there for a moment, trying to think through everything that had just happened. Had I just fucked a young Japanese exchange student in my boss’s living room? And had I just seen two people fucking up at the apartment I had just finished working in maybe 20 or 30 minutes ago? What the hell?

One thing was for sure: My unsatisfied cock was still pressing uncomfortably against my jeans.

It had been quite a while since I’d fucked pussy that young and that eager – and I had enjoyed it. I wondered if I’d ever get the chance again. With that thought, my mind turned again to the couple I had seen fucking on Mr. Arends’ video monitor. They’d been a pretty ideal-looking pair. The guy was well-muscled and young. The girl was also in obviously good shape, with perfect-looking tits on a nicely proportioned body. They’d been fucking missionary style the whole time I’d seen them. I wondered if they were still going at it.

I glanced up the hill to see if I could make out a parked car or something, but the approaching evening and the dense trees made it impossible to tell. I wondered if it was the boss’s daughter. But wasn’t she supposed to be out of town with friends?

While pondering this, I watched the older American couple leave the house with Miko. She was so petite and pretty, wearing a tight pair of jeans and a funny-looking blouse that just barely covered her navel. Her hair was still in pig-tails. I marveled that I’d fucked her just minutes earlier. I replayed in my mind the look on her face as I rammed my meat in and out of her.

“Please, Mister, fuck me,” she had said.

God! I reached down and adjusted my jeans so my still slightly bulging dick wasn’t so uncomfortable. Their car pulled away and she was gone. Damn. I sat for a minute more wondering what to do. It didn’t take too long before I made up my mind to walk back up the apartment and see what I could see. I was horny and wasn’t thinking very clearly.

As I approached the apartment the sun was finally setting over the lake and I could see some lights on through the windows. There were two cars, one parked in the open garage, the other parked near the door to the stairwell that led to the apartment above. I was still in the trees when the door opened.

“It’s not like that, Kelly,” said the guy.

“Whatever,” the girl replied with a ticked-off tone of voice. “Just don’t expect me to put up with this forever.”

“Look, don’t be like this, OK?” he said. “It’s not like I’m trying to piss you off or something.”

“Well, then enough of this bullshit, OK?” she retorted. “I didn’t lie to my Dad and bring you here just so you could get off and then leave! It’s like every other time, Tyler! Jeez! Fuckin’ learn how to fuck right, OK?!?!”

With that brutal outburst, she slammed the door shut.

“Bitch,” I heard the guy mutter under his breath as he turned to get in his car. I watched him drive away, a cell phone to his ear. I stood there in the trees for a moment, thinking things over, and hatched a plan.

I walked over and rang the doorbell. There was no answer so I rang it again. After a few seconds I heard the door at the top of the stairs open and the girl yelled down: “Just leave, Tyler!”

“I’m not Tyler!” I shouted.

There was a pause.

“Who’s there?”

“I work for your Dad. I just installed some video surveillance equipment for him today … in your apartment,” I said.

There was another pause, and then the sound of her coming down the stairs. She opened the door about two inches.

“Where did you install the cameras?” she asked, her voice quiet but tense.

“I could show you, if you really want to know,” I replied.

“How can I trust you?”

“You’re going to have to, if you don’t want your Dad to see everything that happened in there.”

She pulled the door open and looked me over. I did the same. She was wearing a pair of worn-out jeans and a university sweatshirt. She was about 5’6” and 115 or 120 pounds. Her long, straight blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had a pretty face, with green eyes and pouty lips. She stood there, summing me up with her hands on her hips. Even through the sweatshirt I could see that she had at least C-cups hiding under there, and I thought back for a moment to the video footage I’d seen of her fucking her boyfriend. The thought sent a tingling sensation down my spine and straight to my dick.

“Come on in,” she said, finally.

I stepped in and she turned and started up the stairs before I had even closed the door behind me. She had a nice butt, and I watched it with interest as I followed her up the stairs. When we got to the top, she turned and looked down at me.

“You’re not going to say a word to anyone, are you?” she said, with a tone that was more command than request.

“Well,” I thought fast, “I don’t think I’ll need to.”

She looked at me suspiciously.

“Do you?” I asked.

She didn’t answer, but walked into the apartment, heading for the kitchen.

“Why don’t you have a seat, Mister...”

“Johnson.” I lied.

“Right. Mr. Johnson,” she said. “Sit down. What can I get you to drink?”

“Anything’s fine, Miss Arends,” I said, trying to be cute.

“I’m Kelly,” she said, reappearing with a coke. She sat down right next to me, her leg touching mine. She reached over and put her hand on my arm.

“Mr. Johnson,” she continued, “I have a unique relationship with the man you call my Dad. He’s my stepfather, you see, and he would very much like to fuck me.”

She said this so matter-of-factly that it took me by surprise. I must have looked it too.

“Are you surprised, Mr. Johnson?” she said, half smiling and half frowning. “I don’t think you are. Why else would you be here unless you wanted to fuck me, too?”

I wasn’t sure what to say, so I just sat quietly. My cock, however – left wanting after my interrupted fuck with Miko – was doing everything it could to stand straight up.

“Well?” she said, standing up directly in front of me. “I’m sure you wouldn’t mind a little fun in exchange for showing me where the cameras are, would you, Mr. Johnson?”

She pulled her sweatshirt up a bit to reveal some amazingly toned abs. Her jeans were sitting low enough on her hips, that the v-shape of her abs was more than obvious. I let out a long, slow breath.

Kelly smiled.

“You like?” she said teasingly. I did, of course, but I stayed silent. I just looked up at her and smiled.

“That’s what I thought,” she said, pulling her sweatshirt over her head to reveal – much to my surprise – a naked set of the most magnificent tits I had ever seen. They were C-cups (maybe even borderline Ds), but they were incredibly perky and full, without the slightest sag or droop. I raised my eyebrows and, without thinking, licked my lips. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Ah, yes,” she teased, touching my cheek with the palm of her hand, “you look pleased enough up here, Mr. Johnson. But the question remains: Are you pleased enough down there?”

With that, she leaned over and felt for my dick through my jeans. It wasn’t hard to find, as I had a large bulge extending over to my left leg.

“Well, OK!” she smiled. “You’re very happy down there, too!”

She let out a little chuckle, but then paused, slowly rubbing my rapidly swelling organ through the worn denim of my jeans. A flash of passion crossed over her face and, supporting herself with her arm on my leg, she looked straight into my eyes.

“Mr. Johnson,” she said finally, “as you may have heard, I have a boyfriend who doesn’t always treat me the way I’d like to be treated. Do you think you might be able to do better?”

I leaned toward her and matched her gaze.

“I do.”

MORE TO COME SHORTLY!! :)