Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-28-2006, 05:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mythos
The Surprise Visit (chapter 1)

Late one afternoon I pulled up outside your office. After making sure that you were alone I call you on the phone. I speak to you very briefly stating that I was just calling to say "hello". I ask you what you are doing and you tell me that you are just working and are bored. I tell you that I can make things a little more exciting if you would like. You tell me go ahead, thinking that I am my usual flirtatious self. I ask you what you are wearing and you let me know. I tell you to describe to me what you are wearing. You start off by telling me about your pants and shirt that you have on. I tell you to "Keep going." You then describe to me your bra and the panties that sit closest to your skin. At that time I walk in to your office. The look of surprise on your face when I tell you to look up is incredible. I tell you that I have a surprise for you. You say "There's more?" I tell you yes, but you need to let your boss know that you are going home sick. You then call them up and let them know that you aren't feeling well and that you need to leave. The whole time you keep looking at me as if you are unsure.

As we leave I put you in my car and then as I get the car started I lean over and finally kiss you. As we kiss I bring a blindfold up and cover your eyes. You protest, but I tell you that it cannot be a surprise if you are able to see where we are going. You acquiesce to my desire and let me blindfold you. We start to drive, the whole time I am rubbing your left arm, leg and side as I drive. I reach up and touch your face occassionally as you keep asking where we are going. I tell you to hush and enjoy the ride.

We finally reach our destination. I park the car and tell you I will be right back for you. You hear my car door close and the trunk open and close. I then open your door and guide you out. I kiss you once again and inform you of how much I need to see the surprise in your eyes when we get where we are going. I guide you through a doorway and you hear an elevator open and we get on it. While we ride up I let you feel my hand and what I am wearing. As you move to get more private I tell you "not yet". We get out of the elevator and walk down a hallway. I open the door to our destination. I close the door and move you up against the wall. I start to kiss your lips and you open your mouth to me, letting me dance with your tongue. I move down to your neck, you start to reach for the blind fold and receive a short reprimand of "Uh-huh, not yet". I hear you moan with impatience. I guide you over to a spot to sit and direct you down while I nibble on your neck. I pull up your shirt and lift, you give in to my guiding touch, letting me remove your shirt. As the shirt comes over your head, the blindfold comes off and your hair falls out of its confinement. As your shirt falls to the floor you see a nice hotel room. I tell you that I have been arranging this for weeks. You tell me that you are ready to have some fun. We kiss again and this time my hands start to roam over your chest and stomach. I move to caressing your back and stomach. I move over your bra feeling your hard nipples. I reach around to the bra strap on your back and unclasp it with my hands, smoothly and easily. You smile and say "Practice makes perfect!". As your bra falls to your knees I move to caress both of your breasts, spending time nibbling your neck and slowly moving to your right breast. I feel you moan as well as hear it. As I kiss your neck I kneel in front of you my hands leave your breasts and travel down your stomach, moving down further. I move past your crotch and to the insides of your knees. I start caressing your legs as I suck on first your right nipple, then your left. I move my hands up to caress your thighs. As I suck on your left nipple I decide to nibble lightly. Can you feel it?
I finally touch your crotch, you scoot closer to the edge of the bed to get me closer to you. I sit up and push you gently to the bed. As you lay back I undo your jeans. As I pull on them you remind me that I won't be able to get too far with your shoes still on. We laugh and I move to undo your shoes and pull them off. I tell you that it just won't do to have your socks on either as I pull off first the left then right sock. I start caressing my way back up your legs with my hands as I reach the top of your jeans I pause to rub your crotch again. It feels very warm. I put my hands on top of your jeans and start pulling them off. You lift your hips and ask me when you will get the chance to help me out of my clothes. I tell you that the time will come, but for now enjoy what you feel. Once your pants are off I move back to your feet and start nibbling on your ankles. I kiss my way up your right calf and once I reach your knee I move to your other ankle. As I kiss my way up your leg, my hand touches your crotch. I can feel your heat and tell that you are wet. I keep going past your knee and lick and nibble my way up your thigh as I caress your breasts. I keep going and as I reach your crotch I kiss my way to the hot spot in your panties. I stop to breath my hot breath on this spot and then move my way back to your other knee. Once I get there I start to nibble my way back up, this time, my hand is on your sex. I rub you through the fabric and I can feel you swell. I slowly kiss my way to the top. Once there I pull the fabric aside and lick your outer lips. I then start pulling off the panties. You once again lift your hips. Once the panties fall to the floor and you are naked I move to the lower leg again and let you feel me move back to the top of your leg with kisses. My hands are caressing you all over the wet area between your legs. I start to rub your pussy lips with my fingers. I then replace my hands with my mouth. I lick around the outer parts of you mound. My hands are now roaming all over your body. I then move to licking inside your lips and move to sucking on your clit. I take one hand and put a finger inside you. You are so wet and you start to move to help me get you closer to the edge. You sit up and pull me up with you. You pull off my shirt and as my hands get free I start moving my hands all over you. I kiss and lick my way around your neck and chest as you undo my belt and pants. You seem frantic in trying to get them off. I pull off my socks and shoes for you and sit down on the bed. As my pants fall and I step out of them you caress my cock, feeling it grow in your hand through my pants. You pull my boxers down and continue to caress me. I reach out and touch you once again, letting the feel of the wetness envelope my fingers as I rub your clit. You pull me back down on the bed with you and I land on top of you. You guide me into you. I push myself in slowly as you feel the fullness of me start to fill you. I stay inside you kissing you deeply as we let our tongues dance. The longer we kiss the more I push myself inside you. We begin to move together. You can feel me slide in and out of you slowly. I make sure to keep contact with you at all times. You are close already and I want to feel you cum with me. I move myself in and out of you. You move with me as we enjoy each other. I whisper in your ear how much I want to have you come. We continue moving and I slide down a little to suck on your nipple. You moan as waves of pleasure begin to move over you. I keep moving in you as you can feel an orgasm building. I tell you to cum. You move under me helping you get closer. As you feel your orgasm start getting closer you pull me into you. You let me know that you are getting close. I tell you that I am too. You keep pulling me into you and start to cum. I get closer and tell you that I am going to let go. As you cum I let loose inside you. We both go over the edge and let ourselves enjoy the moment. I continue to caress you as we come off our peak. I nibble on your nipples alternating right and left as you feel me start to shrink inside you. I move a hand down to your clit and flick it a few times. You twitch so I concentrate on it, rubbing it in small circles. You feel another orgasm come up and I stay inside of you to feel the wave of pleasure that you recieve. Another quick orgasm and I finally pull myself out of you. You kiss me and pull me close to you as we caress each other down from the cliff that we just rushed to.
(End of chapter 1)
Old 01-18-2007, 01:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mythos
The surprise part II

If you have any suggestions or thoughts please let me know. I am open to any ideas as I am just starting to craft my style.

Part II

As we lay there calming down and caressing each other we realize that we are both pretty dirty. I caress your breast and suggest that we go clean up a little. You agree and I help you up on your feet. Once up I pull you close and kiss you while caressing your back and your butt. When we break the kiss I hold your hand and pull you to the bathroom. You follow expecting a simple shower.

When we enter you see that I have filled the bathroom with your favorite flowers and I have candles set up around the very large tub. The tub is very large and is capable of holding four people comfortably and has spaces in it where people can recline as well as a spot to sit for each. As you smell the flowers and enjoy their beauty I start lighting candles. Once we have over a dozen candles lit I start the water. I fill the tub with nice hot water so that we can bathe for a long time. You can see the steam rise from the tub after it has been filled. I take some of the flowers and float them in the water to make the ambience follow to the tub.

We climb in and I help you sink in first opposite me. I sink in opposite you and grab the soap and a wash cloth. You put your hair up so it does not ge wet. I ask you to sit up so I can wash you. I move around beside you and start by washing your back. I scrub gently from the top of your neck to your lower back, spending a little time on your lower back.

I ask you to stand up so I can get your legs. I move down to your legs starting to wash your left foot. I move up your leg scrubbing your ankle and calf. I spend a little time on your knee washing first the front and then the back of it. I slowly wash my way up your thigh, keep in mind I am still behind you as I wash both the back and slowly work my way up the front of your thigh. I stop short of touching your ass or pussy. We then switch legs. I repeat the process starting at your toes and working my way up your ankle. As I follow your calf up to your knee I spend a little time caressing the back of your knee. I then wash my way up your thigh. As I move up the front of your thigh I let my hand brush your pussy just slightly.

I then start cleaning your beautiful derriere. I use the wash cloth and clean first your left cheek. I scrup gently down the outside and work my way up the inside. I wash gently in between your cheeks. I then work the outside of your right cheek. I wash gently along the outside and push the wash cloth up between your cheeks and ensure you are clean. I tell you that you can sit now and you lower yourself down a little.

I ask you to turn around so I can get you clean up front. I start washing your neck and work my way down between your breasts. I then work under your left breast and back up slowly working my way around your nipple. I rub gently with the washcloth until I see your nipple standing at attention.

I switch my attention to your other breast, rubbing gently around your right breast. I use the wash cloth to spread the suds over your breast and once again start rubbing the nipple gently. As you respond to my touch I kiss your lips. You open to me as I kiss deeply and feel your desire for my touch. I break the kiss and continue to wash you. I wash you lower as I get to your bellybutton, I wash here as well. "Got to make sure you are clean all over." I say as you laugh. I rub gently down your stomach and start to rub between down close to your crotch.

I wash gently down your stomach. Eventually I rub in between your legs and start rubbing gently on the outside of your lips. I rub a little bit over your pussy and you gasp. I put the wash cloth aside and help you lower yourself into the water. I start to help you rinse and start off with your back and move my hands up front. I flick your nipples with my fingers and see you respond. I kiss you while I rub your breasts. I feel you getting excited in my hands as I continue to my assault on your breasts with my fingers. As you sit up a little I start nibbling on your breast and work my way around to the underside to lick. I start to let my hands lower and I caress between your legs.

You spread your legs to let me have access to you. I flick your clit just to see your reaction. You are already wound up from the attention I have given you. I rub your button gently as you recline a little bit and give yourself to my minstrations. I hear you react as your breathing gets shallower. I start to rub harder as you breathing gets faster. I nibble on your neck and ears as I keep rubbing.

I move between your legs and get you to slide to the end of the seat. You pull me close to you and let me slide inside you once again. I push myself in and out slowly. You pull me close to you letting us get closer. We stay like this and slowly you start to move under me. I move with you to keep this going. You push me back and tell me "It's my turn." I pull out and lay back. You straddle my legs and work your way up to my lap. As you reach for me and hold my prick upright, you slowly lower yourself on me, impaling yourself on the tool for your pleasure.

You ride me as a boat riding the waves in the ocean. Up and down, back and forth you move. While you do this, my hands roam all over you, pinching, kneading your flesh. You keep riding me, insistently moving to bring you clsoer to the edge. I bite and nibble your tits, alternating between them. As you ride me your breath becomes quicker. The water is moving in waves around us.

As our movement becomes more insistent the water splashes out of the tub, dimming the light as candles get splashed out. You keep moving on me as we become closer to orgasm. I push myself higher so I can be deeper inside you. Your moans tell me you are getting close. We ride each other as the seas of our lust become rougher. I keep thrusting myslef inside you as you push yourself down on me harder. We keep going as your movements become more insistent. I reach down and run a thumb over your clit. This starts to bring you over the edge and you start to cum. You push against me harder as I feel your orgasm. You pull me over the edge as I start to fill you with my cum. We keep pushing against each other as our orgasms subside. You collapse on me as we kiss and caress each other.

I kiss and nibble your tits and work my way up your neck to your lips. I squeeze your ass as I kiss you deep, puling you close to me. We keep kissing as I pull myself out and we both groan. I notice that we've gotten your hair wet. As I caress your hair I pull the pins out and let it down. As you wash your hair I start scrubbing myself down. You object, but I remind you that you have to someplace else to be.

We climb out and towel each other off, paying special attention to the areas down under. As you dry your hair, I keep caressing your body. I brush your nipples every now and then as you continue blowing the dryer on me. Once when I tweak your nipples you reach out and pull on my cock, letting me know that you can be cruel as well.

We get dressed quickly and head back to my car. I drive you back to your office. As I drive I keep touching your leg and rubbing up your thigh. We touch each other as I drive, teasing each other with our caresses. As we get to your office. I kiss you once again. A kiss that promises more to come when next we meet.