Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2001, 04:37 PM
Lady Professor

Lonely Lady Professor

I sit in my office after a long day of pouring knowledge into all those undergraduates so eager to learn. Well, sometimes they are eager to learn. Sometimes they can't keep their eyes off each other. The young women insist on wearing sweaters a bit too tight and the young men well, they do what young men do, don't they?

I'm sure they think I'm blind to their activities or at the very least immune to them. I may be older but I'm not dead.

Where oh where is a 30 something lady professor to get some sweet attention? Most of the men around here are married and scuttle home to the wife. Others seem to think an educated lady is a scary thing, someone to be avoided while they look for young dumb broad for sexual games. And the rest of the men around here are students, well, we couldn't go down that path, could we? Wouldn't be prudent.

So, here I am. Another semester is about to end. I need a vacation, but what I really need is some companionship. Where to find it? I'll just prop up my heels on the desk and have a bit of a daydream for now...