Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2002, 02:48 PM

Thai Woman and Husband's Black Boss

My husband away on business, I exercise on my stepper when I hear a knock on the door. I grab towel on the way to door, wipe my forehead as I open it. A tall good looking black man wearing a suit smiles and say he my husband's boss Jerome, and he come by to make sure everything ok. I am a bit embarrassed, as I am wearing pair of spandex shorts and a bikini top and am hot and sweaty in front of my husband's boss.

Let me tell you about myself before I go on. I am 33 and from Thailand, 5 foot tall, about 110 pound, 32C-25-33. I have been married about 9 years, and my husband has been my only lover. I have been in the states since high school, but I am rather shy around strangers.

Not sure what to do, I invite Jerome inside and offer a drink. He say a beer would be great so I bring back two and we sip beer making small talk. I can tell Jerome is checking me out as we talk and it make me a little nervous, but he seem like nice man. He take jacket off and I notice how muscular he is to go along with his good looks.

One of my Asian friends is dating a black guy and always mention how well hung black men are. The beer relax me and suddenly I am checking out Jerome crotch to see if my friend is right. Jerome has noticed this as well as how my nipples are becoming very hard and visible thru my bikini top. He reaches out and takes my hand and holds it to his crotch. My hand is slightly shaking at I hold it against what feel like very big black dick inside his pants. Next his hands are pushing my shoulders downward and I am dropping to my knees . . .

I am looking forward to reading how everyone finish this story. I will add my own finish in the near future.