Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-27-2002, 02:40 PM

Homework

(Any one who wants to respond, pick a character to play as yourself)

It was a thursday afternoon and I had just gotton home from school. I said, "Hi" to my dad, and headed up to my room to study. Oh how I hated homework. Anyways, I laid down on my bed and opened the books and started reading...
Old 12-31-2002, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I was in my room next door. I have been out of school a couple of years. My room is directly across from yours. I know you watch me undress so I always keep my curtains open. I get turned on knowing a young boy (probably a virgin) is watching me. I see you doing your homework so I slowing start taking off my clothes.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:12 AM

(um... young boy????? and who are you? are you my older sister or brother, neighbor?)
Old 01-02-2003, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Neighbor - but several years older than you.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:27 PM

I lay in my bed reading my boring math book... as my eyes wander and I notice my neighbor through the window start undress. i pretend to continue reading as i'm really looking out the window, as my hand moves down and inside my panties...
Old 01-02-2003, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I see you glancing out the window. I take off my shirt and skirt. For awhile I just walk around in my bra and panties. I can make out the movement of your arm and know you must be fingering yourself. So I decide to take off my bra. I have well above average size breasts. I turn on my stereo and start dancing around the room topless. As I start thinking of you getting excited by just watching me I start to get a little excited. I suddenly forgot that I was doing this to tease you. Before I realized what I was doing I slide my hand down my own panties. My middle finger was sliding up and down my wet slit. It didn't take long until I needed more.
Old 01-04-2003, 06:27 PM

I am so trapped into looking across into the neighbor's window that i don't even notice i had shimmied out of my pants and panties. I also hadn't noticed the knocking at my door. suddenly it opens...
(someone else just our story )
Old 01-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

My name is Andy, I am 18 and I was coming over to tutor you but you forgot. I walk in and close the door and look at you and then notice that you aren't wearing any pants. I suddenly get really embarassed and and fixated on you, I can't talk or move. But you notice a lump grow in my pants.
Old 01-06-2003, 09:28 AM

hi... i try to quickly cover myself up... you must be andy... my face is beet red...
Old 01-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

oh...don't choo wanna fuck me in the arse or pussi? I asked. And without a reply he pulled downed his pants and said "SUCK IT AND DIE!!!" then i stroke the dick with my left hand and place it inside my mouth and started sucking it with all my might, know that my nude neighbour stared on with lust...
Old 01-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

As I suck his penis I reach down and finger myself, we slowly make our way over to our bed and he starts to take off his shirt as well. His moans grow louder as he comes closer to a orgazem.