Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2002, 08:35 AM
gorr4247

Dare!

I had watched my sister, Lisa grow up over the years into a sexy young woman. She is just under 6 foot. She has lovely tits. I know she is a size 32C because I have looked at her bras. She is very slim and is very flirty.

One day she had some friends round. Ones name is Melanie anothers Melissa and Zoe. I decided I would see if I could make something happen as they are all beautiful girls. So I went downstairs and got some vodka and mixed it with other spirits. I offered it to them and they immediately accepted. Within an hour they were all very drunk.

I went back to my sister and her friends and flirted with her friends for a while till they got more drunk and asked them if they wanted to play dares – whoever did a dare would get to set a dare for a person(s) of their choice. In their drunken state they agreed. We spun a bottle to see who would go first. My sister was chosen. She dared Zoe to strip to her bra and panties. At this point I intervened and said she should have to go outside in the street and strip. When she did this there was a few people trying slyly to peep through their window and Zoe was obviously very embarrassed. She came back and was half embarrassed half angry. She wanted to get her own back I think so chose me. She said I would have to go down on my sister till she came. Her come juices would have to be licked up – every drop. My sister quickly protested but was reminded by Zoe that se had done her dare so there was no pulling out. After a lot of persuading she agreed.

I slowly pulled down her trousers and then slipped my hand inside the waistband of her blue thong…
Old 08-02-2002, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

As he then slipped his hand in the waistband his sister blurted out "this is wrong". So Zoe came up with the idea that my sister doesn't have to allow me to touch her, but she now has to stand in front of all of us and shave her pussy till it is completely bald and then Melanie would get to touch her. Unless of course she wants me to go down on her and she can keep her pubic hair in tact.
Old 08-10-2002, 01:21 AM

She finally gives in and decides to let me lick her sweet pussy. I sit her on the sofa and kneel between her legs. She is nervous to begin with, but when my tongue finds her clit, she let's out a moan and spreads her legs farther. I begin to lick, nibble , and suck her swollen little clit. I feel her ass cheeks quiver in my hands as she begins to orgasm. She grabs my head and tries to fuck my face with her pussy. I continue to lap at her cunt as she cums all over my face. By this time , I am rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants.
Old 08-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

She now says youand Zoe has to strip completly naked. When you two finally get naked, the 2 girls tell you you have to jack off in front of them. You start to slowly strock your cock looking at the two naked grils in front of you. Not able to hold bacl you shoot your load off with your cum landing on your chest and running down your hands. Zoe crawls up to you and licks up all the cum off of you.
Old 09-26-2002, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

my turn to choose! i chose melissa who had been very quiet and dared her that she would have to take Lisa and Melanie - one in each hole who would each wear strap on dildos. (Lisa had told me that she and mom both had one) lisa would wear her oen 9 inch dildo and melanie would wear my moms 13 inch monster dildo. melissa protested and moved away from us she said that she was a virgin in both holes and didnt want to lose it like this. she had no choice.

as she started to move away we closed in on her. i held her down while lisa put the head of her dildo into mellissas pussy. she started crying. melanie rested the tip of her dildo against melissas asshole. on the count of three they both thrust in and melissa screamed so loud i dont know how the whole state didnt hear. there was a bit of blood from where lisa had busted mellissas hymen. after a a few more thrusts i noticed that melanies dildo hadnt gone fully in, only 11 of the 13 had so i put my arms round both melanie and melissa and pulled in time witht the thrust and the rest went in. melissa screamed again.

after a while melissa seemed to be getting used to it and started moaning and theni saw her cum running down her leg and started to get aroused again myself. i told lisa that melissa had had enough. melissa came again and then i told her that it was her turn to choose.
Old 02-02-2003, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Melissa decided that she would get back at Lisa and Melanie for getting into this. She told the two girls to get into the 69 position and start licking each other pussies. Lisa and Melanie couldn't believe they were going to get off so easily. (pun intended) As they were nearing orgasm Melissa told them to stop and take their tongues out. Both were disappointed and then Melissa told them to use their tongues on each others asses. They weren't prepared for this but nonetheless did as they were told. They were in the middle of getting excited again when Melissa told them they could go back to each others cunts on one condition. They were both so excited they agreed. Melissa told them they could both orgasm but when finished they would have to piss in others mouths. The two girls had never done anything so wild but knew they were trapped. They starting licking pussy again and soon each of them were cumming.
When they had finished Melissa said, "OK girls, time to piss."
Melissa knew her revenge was sweet when she saw a stream of piss from both cunts going directly into a waiting mouth. It actually excited her a bit to watch this as she another dare was coming.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

It was now Lisa's turn to choose. She looked at me and said, "truth or dare." I decided to see hoe inneventive my sis would be and chose dare.
"I dare you to fuck me in my ass until you cum- but only on one condition. Melanie and
Old 02-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

"Melanie and Melissa must lick your cum out of my ass out and then start making out.
I looked over at the two of them and hoped they would agree. I had always had a thing for my sister's ass and now she was daring me to fuck it. The two of them looked at each other and then smiled. I think they secretely liked the idea. Lisa got up on all fours and opened her sweet rosebud to me. "Come and get it. I know how much my ass excites you." The little bitch somehow knew. I didn't know I had ever been that obvious. I walked up behind her and just admired her perfect little asshole. 'You can lick it first if you like, I'm sure it will help." I bent over and stuck my tongue into my sister's asshole. Man, was I ever excited. I continued to lick until it was good and juicy. I pulled my tongue out and inserted my cock.
"Have you ever had a real cock inside your ass before Lisa?" asked Melanie. "No I haven't but it feels kinda good. "
Melanie and Melissa positioned themselves so that they could see my cock going in and out of my sister's asshole. I started to fuck away and I noticed the two of them playing with their twats. This got me even more excited and I started pumpimg harder. I lasted only about two minutes when I dumped my load into the tightest hole I had ever fucked. When I had finished, I slowly eased out and noticed that when I was completely out of her asshole it stayed gaped for a little while.
"OK girls your turn now." Melanie and Melissa both bent down beside Lisa and Melanie was the first to stick out her tongue. She didn't have far to go as my cum was starting to ooze out anyway. She lapped some up and put it into her mouth and went back for some more. Melissa followed suit and soon both girls and had a mouth full of my cum. Lisa turned around and said, "Now it's time for you two to make out." Melanie and Melissa turned toward each other and started kissing. They opened their mouths and started pushing my cum back and forth. What a sight! Even though I just cum, I was definetely turned on by this sight. I thought they were about done when Lisa said, "I want some" and proceeded to kiss both Melissa and Melanie. When Lisa had some of my cum in her mouth she said, "Now swallow" and all three girls swallowed my cum and then started licking their lips.
"That was awesome- I can't wait to see what the next dare is."
Old 02-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Since everyone had already had a turn we flipped a coin to see who would get to choose. I was the lucky one. Girls it's getting late and I will only be able to get it up one more time. The dare is for of you. I want to watch the four of you get it on at the same time. All of you are to hand me your underwear before doing so. When I can take it no more, I am going to shoot into the crotch of all of your panties. You will then be required to wear them home and for the rest of this evening. Next weekend, without washing them, you are to wear them all day and end up here for a little slumber party. Nobody objected so the girls started making out. Zoe was with Melissa and Lisa was with Melanie. I started getting an erection and started stroking myself. The girls were starting to really get into it and I could see boobs being fondled and sucked. After awhile of this they lay on the floor in a small circle. They proceeded to lick each others pussies. This was definetely a turn-on. Four tongues servicing four pussies. I never dreamed at the beginning of all of this that I would be witness to and part of such a wild evening. The girls were all trying to cum again and their moans were really getting to me. Lisa was the first one to cry out, "I'm cumming!" Soon the other three were doing the same. I lost it also and grabbed the four sets of panties making sure to leave some cum in each crotch. When I finished each pair of panties were soked in the crotch. The girls looked up at me and just smiled knowing their lovemaking had caused me to cream. After catching our breaths each girl grabbed their own underwear and put them on. They all squeeled a little as the touch of their panties had to be a little chilly. I reminded them to not wash them and be sure to wear them the following Saturday when they came over. I couldn't wait.
Old 02-23-2003, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

The following Saturday arrived and all the girls made it. our parents were gone so we had the whole house to ourselves. I had a couple of joints rolled and asked if anyone would like to smoke. They all agreed. So we sat around smoking and getting light-headed in the process. I had rented a x-rated video and asked the girls if they would like to watch it. After another couple of hits on the joint, they all said sure. I then asked them if they had ever seen one before. None of them had. I popped the video in and the first scene was kind of tame. Some guy was fucking a chick until he blew his wad on her tits. The next scene featured two guys (one of them black) and one girl. The black guy started licking the girls pussy while the girl was sucking the other guy. I looked around the room and all the girls had their hands rubbing their crotch. We continued to watch and soon both guys were fucking the girl. The black guy was in her ass and the white guy in her pussy. As if commanded to , the girls stood up and took off their pants. I noticed that they were wearing the same panties as last weekend. The girls continued to watch the action on the screen while putting their hands in their panties. I decided what the hell and started stroking my cock. The two guys on the screen soon had the girl writhing and begging for more. They started to pump in earnest. The girl screamed that she was cumming. They continued to fuck her until she calmed down a little. Meanwhile the four girls with me were working their fingers a little faster. We continued to watch as the two guys pulled out and put their cocks in her face. She grabbed the black guy and started stroking whie sucking the other guy. He came almost immediately covering her face with his cream. As soon as he finished she started sucking the black guy and soon had him cumming everywhere also. The girls got so excited that evidently they were cumming as evidenced by their moans of pleasure. I continued to watch them but decided not to cum at this point. After the scene had finished, I turned off the video. I turned toward the girls and said it's time for some more dares. They thought this was a good idea and said they flip a coin to see who gets to pick first. I was ineligible as I had gone twice the week before. Lisa won the toss and said ok girls it's time to take off our panties. I could not believe my eyes. All four of them had shaved their pubic hair. They started laughing when they realized that they had all done the same thing. Lisa told the girls to put their panties in ther middle of the floor. She then asked each of them if their panties had remained soiled all week. They all said yes. She then asked if any of them had added to the scent from last week. Melanie confessed that she had masturbated in them for her boyfriend and that she had cleaned up his cum with them. She further confessed that later she had masturbated in bed with them running over her body thinking about her boyfriend's cum in them. Lisa asked her if she had licked them during this time and Melanie replied that she had. Lisa then said, "Melanie, I dare you to sit in the middle of the room, run my panties over your pussy while licking your own panties until you cum. Melanie looked at Lisa and then turned and picked out the two pair of panties and started stroking and licking. Because she had been turned on by the movie it didn't take her long to cum again. She creamed away while we all watched her performance. She was really into it and made quite a bit of noise. Melanie decided that she should get to go next since she had completed the last dare. Melanie looked at my sister and said, "Lisa I dare you to take my freshly creamed in panties and put them over your brother's cock and start stroking him. When he is ready to cum, you are to put your mouth over my panties and suck out every drop of sperm. you are then to slowly let it ooze over your lips so we know that you got it. Then you are to swallow it. Lisa looked as if she couldn't believe it. However, she grabbed Melanie's panties and walked toward me. She grabbed my prick and started to slowly stroke it while holding Melanies panties. This actually felt very good and I couldn't believe how aroused I was becoming. Lisa stroked slowly until I became rock hard and she started stroking faster. Well, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and told her I was going to cum soon. Lisa bent down and put my cock in her mouth leaving the panties wrapped around it. Not a moment too soon as I started thrusting my hips back and forth as I came. Because I had purposely not allowed myself to cum for awhile, I had a big load. Lisa kept on sucking right through Melanie's panties until she tell I was through. She then stood up for everyone to see. Slowly a big load of sperm came through her lips. she let it slowly drip out and I could see how much I had cum. She then stuck out her tongue and wiped it back up into her mouth. We then saw her swallowing. Lisa then did something unexpected. She walked over to Melanie and said, "I saved a little just for you. she the proceeded to plant a big wide open kiss on her and we could see that her tongue was out. Melanie seened surprised but soon stuck out her tongue and started licking Lisa's. "Yum, that was an unexpected treat," when Lisa quit kissing her. "I should have thought of that myself." It was now time for Melissa or Zoe to give the next dare.
Old 02-25-2003, 03:00 PM

At this point Zoë asked Melissa to go head and take the next turn; she said she had a phone call to make and that she would be right back. Melissa agreed and said her next dare would not include Zoë so it was ok if she left. Melissa then turned to Lisa and Melanie and said that she still had not got them back well enough from last week when they double fucked her. So as pay back she was going to fuck both of them with the large strap on but as extra pay back she would bring them to the edge of orgasm but not let them get off. As much as I wanted to see Melissa get it on with Lisa and Melanie I was really curious as to what was so important to Zoë that it could not wait. I gave her a minute or two then quietly followed her down the hall. As I got close to the den I could here Zoë talking to her self muttering “come on, pick up, where the hell are you”, after what must have been a few more rings someone answered and Zoë said “where are you? You were supposed to be here 5 minutes ago. Aha, good did you get everything that I told you to. Are you sure, you got the blind folds, the handcuffs and the video camera, good, how many of your friends did you get? Remember I need at least eight people. Ok that’s perfect, how far away are you? 5 minutes? Good, now just wait outside until I call you ok. I know you don’t understand what’s going on just do as I asked, wait for me to call you and tell you when it’s time for you and the others to come in and remember you can let them see anything, keep their blind folds on until they are inside they can’t know whose house this is, alright. What do you mean I owe you, you will be thanking me when this is all over, just trust me. Oh good you are just pulling up. Good bring me the bag, then start leading your friends in, remember don’t let them see anything ok, Bye”. I had no Idea what she had in mind but figured I did not want her to know that I was esdropping, so I head back to the others. I arrived in time to see Lisa and Melanie on their hands and knees with their asses in the air as Melissa stroked into each girl a few times then switch to the other for a few strokes. Judging by the way Lisa and Melanie were trembling and moaning between gasps of breath, Melissa had them right on the edge, she keep telling them to stop rubbing their cunt’s as she would not let them cum yet. I watched for a few minutes as both girls begged for release, and then beg for Melissa to stop as they could not take any more. Melissa finally stopped, I watched my sister and her friend collapse onto the floor trembling and shacking with the need to cum. Melissa just sit there watching with a smile on her face and kept reminding them not to touch them selves as they were not allowed to cum yet. We all turned to the door as Zoë started to clap her hands, laughing she declared that it was her turn and dumped a bag she was holding out on to the floor, she passed a set of hand cuff’s and a mask to each of us. I took my partite gifts along with the others, as Zoë started to hand cuff our hands behind our backs she told us the masks were very special as they had the eyes sown shut and the mouth had been cut out a little, she said we would not be able to see who was touching them our be able to see what we were doing to who, but still have full use of our mouths. The other girls really seemed to like this idea and were all for it, but I was having some second thought as Zoë went on to say that she had really enjoyed watching Melissa getting double fucked last week with the strap on dildos, and said she had something similar in mind.