Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-06-2002, 12:51 PM
dobbydog

Frat House Girl

My first year in college was more than a learning experience. I was living on campus in a dorm but spent most of my nights in frat houses. I was everybodys girl and enjoyed being a little slut.
One of my most memorable nights took place in the jocks house. I was there flirting with everyone as usual and getting pretty high when a big black guy asked me what the biggest cock I'd ever had was. I blushed but replied with " about 9" and very thick" "I can beat that" he replied. The other guys started laughing and said I wouldn't believe it or be able to handle it. (I love a challenge) I invited him upstairs and anyone else that wanted to witness my feat. Upstairs in the master bedroom I found myself on my knees stareing at this large black mans belt buckle and surronded by eight other hot jocks that all wanted to watch me. I unfastened his pants and slid them down to his knees. There in front of me was the biggest cock I had ever seen. He said it was 14" and I believed him. It was so unbelievably thick that I was wondering if I could open my mouth wide enough for it. I started licking his shaft and spending some extra time on his sweet spot underneath the back of his helmet produced a thick drop of precum that I eagerly licked off. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slid it over his massive head. His hands reached down and grabbed my head and his hips thrust forward forcing his huge member deeper into my little mouth. The other guys were cheering him on and telling me to deep throat him. I couldn't respond as he fucked my mouth deeper and deeper. Another guy reached over and slid my halter top down revealing my perky 36c breasts. I felt him pinching my erect nipples. I was so hot and I could feel my pussy getting very wet. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and with one sweep of his massive arms, laid me face up across the bed. He positioned me width wise with my head hanging slightly over. He pulled off my panties with one swipe and spread my legs wide open. I could feel his huge cock pressing against my hole, forcing entry. God, he was so big. I relaxed a bit and he was able to enter me. He slid it in deeper and deeper untill he reached bottom. He felt so good. He started fucking me harder and I began to scream with pleasure. Just then I felt another cock at my lips and I opened my mouth. Another black cock entered my mouth and was fucking it at the same speed as my pussy was getting slammed. He didn't last very long and I soon felt his hot sticky cum shoot down my throat and all over my face. He was soon replaced by another.............
Old 05-06-2002, 02:15 PM
dobbydog

The massive black cock felt like it was ripping my pussy apart but the pain was good. Two guys were holding my legs apart as I strokked their cocks with my free hands. Hot cum was dripping down my face and my mouth was being fucked hard by another black cock. He held my head and thrust his hips wildly, sliding his big black cock deep down my throat with every pump. I felt like such a little whore! Other guys soon entered the room and cheered me on. I could hear guys tell me what a good slut I was and how they couldn't wait for their turn. I could feel the cock in my mouth tense up and become very hard and I knew he was about to shoot his sweet fluid into my mouth. He made one final thrust and held it at the back of my throat as he exploded. I could feel his hot, thick cum shoot down my throat twice then he removed his cock and shot the rest all over my open mouth, lips and tounge. Oh, it tasted soooo good. The big cock in my pussy was getting bigger too and I knew soon I would have his love juice also. He reached behind my neck and pulled me up and he withdrew from my quivering pussy and thrust his massive cock back into my mouth just as he began to shoot. I held my mouth wide open as he pumped his manhood into me. He kept shooting his hot cream all over me untill I felt like I was swimming in it. I could taste his thick cum all over my lips and I rubbed it all over my hard nipples as it ran down my chin and dripped onto my tits.....
Old 08-05-2002, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

As the hot jocks streamed in the room, all eager for a quick fuck all eagerly rubbing their cocks and watching anticipatedly for their turn, my pussy was on fire and i was tired from all the big cocks being rammed into my mouth and hole. I whimpered and tried to tell them to stop, trying to move away, "oh no you don't!" Said the one on top of me as he roughly pushed me down hard, "I'm not done with you yet" and i felt his hands squeezing my tits hard and thrusted only harder. "She's trying to get away!" suddenly my hands were tied to the bed while two guys held my legs wider and wider apart, I felt like i was being torn apart! "Your going to be a good little slut and wait for us to all fuck you, this is what you asked for you little bitch!" ...
Old 08-20-2002, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

the adrenaline the pain sent through me made me even hotter, and my pussy was now dripping with anticipation. i moaned, half in pleasure, half in pain. i relished the feeling of my firm tit being squeezed and released. i started finger fucking myself as the jocks watched, getting harder than they and i thought possible. one of them growled at me to move my hand as he mounted me, mauling my breasts as i screamed and writhed in pain and joy. i smiled as he rammed his 14' erection into my sopping wet pussy, enjoying the feeling of being filled up by his big black cock. he thrusted like an animal and i arched my back to meet him as the rest of the jocks cheered him on. cries of 'fuck her hard, man! the little bitch loves it!' were muted as i fell iunto my own world of ecstasy, bucking and gripping his back as he moved lyrically above me, ramming into me at every angle, with various changes in depth, speed, and technique. he swirled himself inside of me, lunged in and pulled out. my hands slid down his sweaty back until i found his firm, clenched ass. breathing heavily and screaming, i fixed my hands in the crack where his ass met his thighs and pushed him into me until i felt his balls meeting my excessive wetness. he moaned as well as my back arched yet again and my hips swirled beneath him, rotating him inside of me, allowing him to hit all of me all at once as the result of our doubled efforts. this was the best fuck id ever had! our moans turned the other jocks on even more, and suddenly my open, moaning mouth was unexpectedly filled with hot, hard cock. precum teased my tonsils, and i took the cock, sucking and swirling my tongue around it. i ran my teeth gently along the side of the shaft, and the owner of this massive cock moaned. he didnt have long to go, and as i ran my teeth over his helmet i felt his huge cock shudder as his cum raced through the shaft, heading directly for my willing and waiting mouth. the big boy on top of me grabbed my left breast as his friend grabbed the right, and together they started sucking viciously on my hardened nipples, making them stick out even further, like little pinky fingers. i screamed again, and felt an orgasm mounting inside of me. 'im cumming! FUCK ME you black animal FUCK me like you mean it, im CUMMING!' he rammed me harder, angling his body downwards, until finally i came all over him, urning his thich, hard black cock sheer milky white. he rammed me harder, enjoying the feel of my drying pussy. i screamed and started fondling my own breasts with one hand, and his balls with the other. he moaned, and his whole body shuddered as he came inside of me, torrents and torrents of his efforts, warm and familiar. he collapsed on top of me, our breathing hard, both of us still moaning. when he caught his breath, he rolled over, off the bed, and egged his buddies on. 'see how the bitch liked that? see? that was the best white girl fuck i ever had, man.'
Old 09-26-2002, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

The jock with such a good cock was tired but I was ready for more and I figured this was my one chance to be a good little slut.

I got up on all fours, my pussy so full of cum that it dripped down my thighs, and looked at the guys that had been cheering me on. I wanted to have three cocks in me at once and I told them that. The guys went nuts and cheered and yelled their approval. I grabbed the closests cock and licked the pre-cum off the tip and growled, "Fuck my sopping pussy, please...."

He didn't need to be asked twice. His cock wasn't as big as the last guy but when it slipped into my hot cunt I loved it! One other guy came forward and sucked him into my mouth. Licking and moaning around the big purple dick. Finally I was ready and so were the guys.

One guy that had been pinching my nipples so good got to be the third fucker. I had the guy that was fucking my pussy back off a minute and then the third guy slid under me and took his place in my hot hole. The first guy that was fucking me now could slip in my ass. MMMMMMmmmmmm! I loved being so filled and fucked like the slut I really am.