Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2003, 12:40 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Arrow ^*^*^*Pixies Journal*^*^*^

I always write in my journal on a daily basis.....and I thought that it would be a cool thing to have our Very Own Pixies Journal.

A Thread where you can add your thoughts and going's on...or reflect on your session at Pixies.

Monday, January 13, 2003

Diva's Entry.

Alarm went off at 5 am, sent hubby off to work. Didn't get any sex... ... just a kiss Goodbye.... Went back to bed, reached under my bed and took out vibrator...buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Had 5 glorious orgasms!!

Then once relaxed..I jumped in the shower and had 2 more orgasms with the shower head!!! Got dressed, jeans and blue sweatshirt, put on make-up and then woke up kids and got them fed and off to school.Then I went to work at 6:30 am with a smile on my face!

Got back at 10, made spagetthi sauce, cleaned house and then logged into Pixies. Viewed new posts, replied some Pm's, posted a picture and read a few stories....had another orgasm...and another..looking at the Men's pic section!!!!!!!!!! Damn didn't even reply to one of them!! Oops...guess my fingers where a bit busy..sorry guys!!

Now I am ready to leave Pixies and go back to work.... ...Wish I could say.

Tonite, I will be going out after supper to bring my grandmother shopping.

Until Next time.....

*Note to self* Don't forget to pick up clothes at dry cleaners.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Up @ 06:45. Fed & walked dog (Doberman!) Got daughter up. Got daughter up again! Breakfast... made d's lunch, ironed her school clothes, washed/shaved/dressed self, got d out of bed AGAIN!

Dropped daughter @ school >>> work..... 8 hours of PURE HELL!!!
Home to my OWN place.... "LOG ON" ...
find a new game to play...... thanx Love!

Fall asleeeeeeppp.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*Oink* Wake myself up, snoring!!

Post reply!!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Just me.

Woke up around 3:45 AM, turned the TV to the weather channel. Brrrr. Covered back up and dozed until about 4:30. Got up and logged onto Pixies. Posted a bit, then got my son up to get ready for school (finals today). Fixed breakfast for my wife and son and a bowl of cereal for me.

About 6:45 took my son up to the high school and returned to the grade school to fill in for my wife in what's called "Before Care." My wife as most of you know is confined to bed rest until we see the surgeon this Thursday, so for this week, I'm filling in on her job.

Got done at about 8:30 and came home to get ready for my cardiac rehab. Friend picked me up just before 10 and drove me to Peoria. Finsihed about 11:30 and went to a mall. Friend had some shopping to do and I had to exchange my computer printer that decided to die yesterday with a "broken carriage." ( Not more computer problems )

Got home about 2:30 and had to deliever a cell phone to my daughter (back in Peoria of course) that they forgot at out house last night. Got home in time to take some keys up to the school where one of the kids locked a closet they weren't suppose to.

Came home, fixed a chicken casserole for dinner ate and logged back onto Pixies to finish the Smut Game work started so many hours ago. It's now ... 7:40 PM.

What a fun day!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:33 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Up at 4am with sick daughter....up, down, up, down, up, down until 6 am when she allowed us both a cat nap. Up at 7, fed daughter, got ready, woke up son, started car, woke up son again, got daughter dressed, woke up son final time and got him dressed. Took kids to daycare(son fought the whole trip)

Work for 9 hours

Stopped at grocery store for some supplies

Came home, cooked dinner for kids, fed them

Cooked chicken casserole for hubby and then made fruit smoothies for family....

Put daughter to bed

Hopped online to feed my addiction and post at Pixies

Put son to bed

Put self to bed

Notice the sad lack of sex or orgasms?!?!?!?!?
Old 01-13-2003, 09:42 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
5:10 woke up and watched the clock till alarm went off at 5:45.
Shave/Shower/Shampoo...Dressed
Woke wife up, went to get morning Fox News fix.
Got coffee and juice ready for wife and walked her out to car.
Went back in and woke up kids...turned on PowerPuff Girls (never underestimate the power of these girls in getting kids dressed).
Dressed kids....the older boy woke up an asshole just like he went to bed.
Coats on went out to bus stop and sent boy on his way.
Dropped girl off at pre-school and went to work

Worked straight through to 1:30 then went to dentist for gum cleaning...1-1/2 of hell if you ask me.

3:00 Came home logged onto pixies for a few, chatted a bit
4:30 Made Meatloaf, asparagus and noodles for supper. (My daughter only ate cottage cheese- go figure)

Played knights with the kids till 7:30, settled down, put daughter to bed at 8:00

Logged onto pixies till later..
Old 01-14-2003, 05:45 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Woke up at 7:30am by fumbling around trying to find the 'off' button for my damn alarm clock.
Went back to sleep.
Woke up at 7:35am by leaping out of bed, running to the other side of the room and turning off my damn stereo system!

Showered and shaved... everything, then got dressed and went downstairs to read the paper whilst eating my breakfast (bowl of cereal).

Ten past eight and I'm out the door, in the car and driving to work. Eurgh. Best not talking about.
Back home by 5:30pm, relaxed in my room and masturbated. Went and helped dad with some gardening and things around the house.

Dinner at 6:30pm was a lovely venison pie, cooked by my dear mother. A few more things around the house - set the timer on the vcr etc because my parents are technologically illiterate, lol!

Then I head off to work again, but this time just for Pixies and play on the computers - the advantage of a family business!

And here I am!
A lovely day except for the early morning, and the going to work!!!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-14-2003, 08:19 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Tuesday~ 1/14/2003 (Lil's entry)

7:13 Woke up! Hey it's a start!

Head is pounding................ahhhhhhhhhhh yes last night.........now I remember...... (squiggle lines scroll signalling flashback)

Drank mudslides and schnapps till midnight, when I was supposed to do homework, see just like the co-eds do it. Got off-line, crawled in bed with Mr. Lilith.....I gave him a couple subtle hints I was in neeeeeeed. Hmmmmm.......no immediate response......so I reached across him to fumble for my trusty purple friend.
Within seconds it was purrrrrrrrring and so was I.....funny how that got his attention A kinky romp ensued! Next thing I know it was 2 am ......(squiggles again )

I woke up....and had coffee and perving already....now trying to figure out how I can wear my jammies to car pool.......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-14-2003, 10:35 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Diva's Entry...

Fuck I am so cold!! It's -25 celcius (-14.8 F)!! And with the wind blowing it feels like -40!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And what a frigging day I am having. Woke up late because the power went out around 5 am..(damn have to change battery in the alram clock). Didn't wake up till 7...late late late..everyone was late!!

Car wouldn't start had to get a boost...froze my ass all the way into town. Spilled my coffee on my lap. Just having a bad day all around.

Logged into pixies...Men's section warmed me up a little....

But not Enuff.

Fuck my hands are cold....and so Is my butt!!!

Think I will go soak in a hot tub before I have to go out again.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-14-2003, 12:34 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Tuesday, January 14, 2003....

Diva's second entry.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...I am still frozen to the bone.............bath, coffee...nothing worked. Not even a thread I started.*SHEESH*

Now I have to go back out in the freezing cold.....I will be an ice cube when I get back.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

*Note To Self*
Stop at the grocery store to pick up some milk, and some fruits. Also check thread out to see if anyone posted warm me up pictures.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr..............

Old 01-14-2003, 01:21 PM
The Good Knight

Feel like Jean-Luc on Star Trek...Captain's log...

Woke up this morning and was almost late for work as i was reading a novel and lost track of time.

Drove to work to fast and the icy conditions were not favourable.

Arrive safely.
Check mail.
Log onto Pixies all the time thinking why is it so dead (at work)?

*note to self
buy a digital camera already!
Old 01-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I don't think it's a good idea for me to post the journal of my life day by day...I can see the headlines now...

"1000's OF WEBSITE USERS FOUND BORED TO DEATH IN FRONT OF THEIR COMPUTERS"

Geez, I couldn't live with that...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-15-2003, 07:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
1/15/2003

Woke up at 7........had coffee and chatted online with a friend

Drove carpool and was at school by 9 to fight for a parking space.

Continued reading "Rapture of Canaan" (great book!) in the parking lot while listening to a homemade cd mix of Ben Harper and Cake

Survived Algebra and plotted the murder of the Astronomy professor.........it will be considered self defense as he is trying to bore me to death I am convinced

Came home and had lunch with Fussy Pucker
Ran to do afternoon carpool and make AVON deliveries..........rushing home so I could have 1 hr to perv before I headed off to cater. Catering went well and I am finally home.

Kids are all OK and I get time to relax.......... Heading to chat in a bit to see how everyone else's day went.

Tomorrow is my play day!!!! Can't wait!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-16-2003, 06:46 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Woke up around 2 a.m. after having fallen asleep on the couch around 8 p.m. Watched some TV, did some surfing until DH woke up.
Watched some more TV with DH until he fell back to sleep and then played at Pixies for a while. Also started searching for a new avatar. Gotta keep these people on their toes....don't want anyone to get bored looking at the same avatar for too long.

Went back to sleep around 7 a.m......then woke around 11.

Got a lot of unpacking done. DH changed shelf liner for me and I got some dishes and glassware put away finally. I'm trying my damndest to get the place at least halfway organized as quickley as I can. We've invited Murphy and his family for dinner this coming Sunday and I don't want everyone to be tripping over boxes.

No internet service most of the day.....DAMN!! And I'm so far behind with all the posts and games here!!!

Oh well....I know it's a boring life at the moment. But hopefully it won't be boring for long.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 01-17-2003, 12:24 AM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

Thursday 1-16-03

Woke up at 7.err..9....
kissed my hunny goodmorning, as he was already awake & playing his video game **i need to play mine too, i havent played in a few days**
made some breakfast, (oven made cheese toast & cinnamon toast..mmmm.....)
more kisses & hugs too

took a shower 10:45
got ready for work
left for work 12:00

Not too bad of a day....yesterday was much worse, i was in floral most of the day **i work at Kroger (grocery)** i made a few arragements.....looked through some FTD book and saw some really pretty wedding stuff........left work 9:30

got home & on the computer
my cat, Kalisto scratched my legs up, jumping into my lap while im on the computer ooowww

loged onto pixies, played a few games, wrote in the new journal thing ***not that my life is very exciting or nothin***
still with the wedding idea in my head i looked around at some dresses.....ssshhhh, noone tell my B/f im looking at these things please....i dunno what he'd think

well thats about it...o my bestest friend since b4 kindergarten who now lives in FL got her computer fixed so i got to talk to her....ya now i think thats it

Hey everyone...send me some good luck vibes, the lotto here is up to 40mil for saturday....i wannna win....if i do ill share **big smiles**

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~
Old 01-17-2003, 01:13 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Ok, I said I wouldn't bore anybody with my daily life (trust me, it bores me to tears most days), but today was...interesting to say the least. Started off like every other morn, pack up #2 son to daycare to catch his bus to school, but this am there was a threat of snow later, before noon...people around here can't drive under ideal conditions, throw a little snow & ice on the ground & they become freakin morons...but only 1-2" was predicted, & the way I deal with something like that is wait for the amateurs to get out of the way, then I can drive ok...so I had no qualms about kids being in school, or wife & I going to work. Short time after getting to work, the snow starts, they announce the schools are closing & they'll start taking the kids home as soon as the buses can get back...well, the snow starts coming down at a rate of 2" per hour, & something happened that never had before...the streets froze up & stranded EVERYBODY who was on the road at the moment...

some of you have seen this arbor before, but here it is with 6" of snow on it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowarbor.jpg (48.2 KB, 238 views)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.