Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 06:08 AM
As sweet as they cum

Biggest turn off ?

What is the one thing guaranteed to turn you off?

For me, it's feet. If he touches my feet, or I accidently touch his, that's it, get off me.

I detest feet, that's why I like shoes so much x

My Pics

A BIT OF A NYMPH... APPARANTLY
Old 02-23-2007, 08:41 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
turn me off from a person entirely? or just from gettin' it on right at that moment?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-23-2007, 09:57 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Person entirely ~ Sneaky behavior

From gettin it on ~ I don't know if there's anything outside of getting ill that would kill the mood once we're in the middle of it, but if we have cold feet and hands, that really puts a damper on.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:43 AM

Send a message via MSN to ReaperWoman
Oh I hate feet too.... *shudders*
Having cold hands or feet - if carefully placed - can encite some... harmless torture? Like tickling, but you don't have to be tickly to react to a cold hand on your back.

Slobbery kissing on my mouth or neck. Especially my neck. Hate it. Not something I have to worry about with my OH though!
Old 02-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

erm, well mine might not be v popular, lol - but it's anything anal for me. i hate the thought of it, and don't like the idea of fingers or anything else coming near that part of me during sex. makes me shudder in a bad way, lol.

luckily my OH feels the same too, otherwise there'd be no getting jiggy at all...absolutey no problem with anyone else talking about it, doing it or telling me about it - i've even watched the odd movie with it in and not been bothered- but it's just not for me...lol

ok, am i odd or what?
Old 02-23-2007, 02:24 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Not odd at all CG. It's just not within some people's comfort range. Mrs. WI is not a big fan of anal play. She'll enjoy some external stimulation if she's in the right mood, but there's nothing going in.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:35 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
my turn-offs are personality things, rudeness, and people who act superior due to feelings of inferiority

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Leo was right

The biggest turnoffs for me are personality based and pretty much the same as what Lil posted. As far as what will just kill the mood with me....... biting. I don't mind playful nibbling and if it accidentally is a little too hard that's nothing to worry about. Had one g/f who actually drew blood while performing oral on me and OMFG, I thought I was going to die. She also got way too agressive when in the nipple area. I honestly thought I was going to lose body parts to that woman. So rough stuff biting is out for me.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 02-23-2007, 06:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-23-2007, 07:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to bananababe82
Bad Body Odor...LOL.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Well, would you at least let up when I start to cry and not wait until I'm bleeding and need stitches? Please.........

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 02-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Sin Diesel

Unhappy

Unresponsiveness/total slack submission (just getting naked isn't enough for my cock), frigidity, bad body odor (although in the heat of things I probably gloss over this, as she probably does for me)...pulling away, getting the back or no-cuddle after sex (unless it's a slam-bam thing with no intimacy asked for)...shit like that...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 02-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananababe82
Bad Body Odor...LOL.

Me, too.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Loungin' Around

Slobbery kissing. bad breath.

Generally turn me if - sloppiness, lying, poor manners

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-24-2007, 05:42 AM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Not odd at all CG. It's just not within some people's comfort range. Mrs. WI is not a big fan of anal play. She'll enjoy some external stimulation if she's in the right mood, but there's nothing going in.

phew - thought it was just me, lol.