Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Suck Me

A night out with Sis turns into a heavanally night of bliss

Let me start by just sying my sis is hot, about 5,5-5,6 -12 lbs sweet light brown hair with blonde hilights great mouth and lips nice tits firm body and really hot ass and a pussy that got to be so sweet, been dieing to do her for ages, anyway one night I was home she called asked what I was doing told her nothing, what about you,said the same, my mind went into overdrive ask her out to dinner then a bar for a few drinks and see where it goes from there.Asked her if she wanted to grab a bite and go out for a while, she respoonded yea cool sounds good,Picked her up an hour later,God she looked hot,light blue silky blouse that hugged her tight bod her tits were nice and perky,a tight fitting set of jean that really showed her bod off and her great ass.Wanted to fuck her right there and now but controled myself.Got to the
diner went in sat ordered,had a few drinks ate and left,Asked where to she answered a pub for a few drinks and go from there,said cool,stopped at this place I know had a few drinks,I started to check a few of the girls there,told her hey I got the hottest sexiest one next to me,you. She gave me such a hug and kiss I thought my cock was going to explode out of my pants. She noticed my hardon and asked those girls got you hard huh? Took a big gulp of
my drink and told her point blank NO you did!!Then got the balls up and told her that if she wasn,t my sis she be in bed with me right now,She said really what would you do told rather do it then tell,She said so you want to fuck me
told her yes,She said wee lets go back to your place and we,ll see about that. Got back to my place she took me by the hand and we went into my bedrroom sat on the bed and she said well are you going to start or what,Man I was nervouse at first but hell she gave the go ahead started kissing and shoving my tounge in her mouth,she did the same,I started unbuttoning her blouse and bra and played with her tits God they were beutiful,I slowly moved my mouth to her tits and started sucking on themsucking on one and feeling the other up,I can hear she was getting excited her breathing increased and she started to moan,I started to undo her pants,she said lets get undressed togeather we did layed back in bed and started again kissing tounging each others mouth and I started to to her tits again she started tostroke my alredy rock hard cock,she laid on top of me started kissing me working her way down my chest,then her mouth found its way around my cock,she sucked on it sooo good,my cock was like butter in her mouth,told her to swing around wanted to taste that sweet pussy of hers so she did we were in the 69 position and her pussy was soo goodate her out like no tommorow my tounge deep inside her sucking on her sweet pussy lips God I was in Heaven.Told her I was ready to cum she just grunted with my cock in her mouth and nodded yes,Shot a load that would choke a horse,she just kept sucking and swalloed every drop.We stopped for a while laid next to each wrapped around each other,she excused herself for a minute went to the bathroom,I can hear rinsing her mouth out with mouthwash,came back in and said ready for round two,she sucked on me till I was hard,sat up straddled me shoving my cock deep in her pussy and we fucked away,Man it was good fucking that sweet pussy I just ate out,we slowly rolled over so she,d be on the bottom,and told me fuck me fuck hard,I fucked harder ,deeper,faster with each thrustshe moaned grunted and begged for more,told her I was ready to cum she said fill me with your cum fill me with your love juice I want it,so I did after I let my load loose she told me not to worry she was on the pill and took,She also confessed she wanted to get fucked by me,Told her if I would of known that, would of made a pass at her a long time ago. We rested for a bit told her wanted her suck on me again to get me hard I want to fuck that cute tight ass of hers,told me never took it in the ass before and she was scared,told her I be gentle,and use lube to help,she was reluctant at first but gave in after sucking on me getting me hard I lubed her ass and my cock and started to push inat first she said no it hurts your to big told her calm down and proceeded,gave a good thrust and in I went that tight cute ass checks of hers opened and took my cock well,started slow and want a little faster each time,went deeper
faster and harder with each thrust her ass checks opened more each time,she went wild begging for more she started to enjoy geting fucked in her ass,her tight cute ass was taking my cock as if it took before,told her I was ready to cum going to pull out and shot my load all over her sweet checks,She beeged yes yes give it to me just cum in my ass fill it with your cum as you did my pussy and mouth,so I did,filling it and empyting every drop in her,we rested showered,and went to sleep me and sis my sex goddess
sex toy,woke in the morning we smiled had breakfast,drove her home,we meet
5-8 times a month sometimes more for those special nights but still have sex
and make love in between.Now besides being my sis she,s my lover,GOD LOVE FUCKING HER and SHE LOVE,S it TOO