Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Slut Lolver

The Pastor's Wife.

The Pastor's Wife

As an active member of our church I always tried to help out where I could. A few years ago we got a new Pastor. He and his wife (Ken and Dolly) came to us from a large city back east. They were in there late thirties and didn't have any children.

Over the next few months Ken and I became good friends as we worked together remodeling the church class rooms. Dolly was a Sunday School teacher so she was around often. Sometimes I felt she was flirting with me. She was a real beauty but she was also my Minster's wife.

One day Ken suggested we take the afternoon off and go fishing. I was game for that so we went to the nearby lake. Fishing was slow so we mainly sit talking. Ken brought Dolly up and starting telling me how hot and horny she always is. He said that in the other city she had a lover that would take care of her once or twice a week and it kept her in better moods. He admitted that she had a lot higher sex drive than him and he just couldn't keep up.

He said they had talked about it and my name came up as a possible lover and he asked if I may be interested. Over the next couple of hours he told me all he could about her and their relationship. As we parted later we shook hands and I told him I wanted to think about it awhile.

The next week she was around a lot and she seemed to be flirting more with me. I wondered what Ken had told her and if he thought I would become her lover. He had told me how she loves to suck and swallow the load. He said sometimes she likes for him to watch and even join in to give her 2 on 1. At times they like for her to date alone so she can bring a wet cunt home for him to play with. She loves to be nasty and she loves dirty talk. With her around it was getting harder and harder to resist her flirtations.

On Thursday afternoon I was laying on my back under a sink hooking up the plumbing when I heard her say something to me. I turned my hear to answer her and all I could see was up her skirt and she didn't have panties on. OMG was her cunt nice. She had nice big lips to suck on and play with. Instead of saying anything I just reached up and ran a finger through her lips. She covered my hand with her and rubbed it into herself. I couldn't see her face and she couldn't see mine but we both knew the other liked it.

Their home was on the same location as the church which set on five acres. The next Sunday morning I told my wife to take her car to the church because I was going to have to do some plumbing. After Sunday School was over Dolly and I met at their home while everyone else went to church. I hadn't given it much thought but I was going to fuck Ken's wife while he gave the morning sermon.

Sense this was our first time together we spent a lot of time exploring each others bodies. She had beautiful long brown hair. She was 5 foot 7 or 8 inches tall with beautiful legs. The kind that could wrap around you and pull you deep into her body. She had a few extra pounds, just as I like a lady. Her tits were a nice firm 38Cs with big long hard nipples. She said she loved them sucked. She had a nice round tight ass and her pussy hair was short and neatly trimmed.

As we lay nude in their bed she was scrapping my bag with her beautiful finger nails. She would run them up and then back down my shaft to my ass. There she would use her finger tip to massage around my hole. My cock was rock hard in no time. "I love anal play," she said as she started licking my shaft and balls. Her tongue replaced her fingers and she licked down my cock to my hole. What a turn on this was to have a lady tongue fucking my asshole. This was a first for me and to think it was my Preachers wife.

Soon she started to sit down on my cock. I laid and watched as it disappeared into her body. First the knob and then slowly all the shaft. She had orgasm after orgasm as she fucked my hard cock.

I must have lost track of time until I heard a door open, I turned my head to see Ken entering the room, he was pulling his shirt off. He sit on the edge of the bed and started rubbing her beautiful ass as she continued to fuck me. I couldn't see but from her reaction he must have stuck a finger or two into her. Soon she leaned forward relaxing on me. We kissed for the first time.

Ken moved to the foot of the bed and I could feel him moving around. I knew from what I could feel and see that he was licking her ass, then I felt him as he licked both of us at our connection. After a few minutes he moved to a chair where he sit and jerked as he watched me fuck his wife.

When she felt I was getting close to cumming she started begging for me to shoot it in her beautiful mouth. I rolled her over and fucked her fast and hard. As I got close I pulled out of her and laid my cock to her open lips. I let my seed drain into waiting mouth. Ken came over to her and they snowballed a few minutes as I got dressed,

As I left I knew I would see her again and again.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 02-02-2003, 12:25 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Welcum to Pixies Cjack! Excellent story! Hope there is more to cum!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-02-2003, 01:19 PM
Member of weird club

Welcome Cjack. Very hot story hope there is more to come. Waiting for it to continue.
Old 02-03-2003, 12:36 AM
Slut Lolver

I thank both of you for your nice comments.
I will post more stories from time to time but I don't want to over do it. I do have many more posted on my free site if you can't wait.
Thanks, Cjack.

Old 02-08-2003, 11:57 PM
Slut Lolver

kleclere, there is more to this story that I haven't written yet,....
.......maybe I should write it.

Old 02-19-2003, 10:44 AM

Great story.
I know a pastors wife I'd like to do this with.
Old 02-26-2003, 05:07 PM
Slut Lolver

Never know Click it may be good stuff. Try it.

Old 02-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
[Fondly remembers wife of Pastor Fuzz] :) :) :)

Very nice story, Cjack!

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 03-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Slut Lolver

Thanks Hard Rock.

Old 03-16-2003, 05:06 PM

You know my friend told me he had a similar experience with my pastors wife, and I totally didn't believe him because of how wrong it is. And you figure the pastors wife would be the last person to be so damn sinful. But I like church sluts like that. Good story!
Old 04-12-2003, 01:51 PM
Slut Lolver

Z_Man I also like Sluts, church or not.
Most people think of a Pastor's wife as off limits.
Thanks for your comment. Due to an eye opertation I have been off-line for over a month. I hope to be back with more stories soon.