Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Talented with his tongue!

My lover was turning out to be quite the gentleman! I lay comfortably atop the counter, looking around. It was funny, because less than an hour ago I'd been working at this counter, and now I was laying on it, nude, in a state of complete arousal.

A cable show for the under-sexed? It was a funny idea, and I smiled. Then, as I lay back, one high heel on the counter top, my other leg dangling down, I laid my head back and saw the tastefully concealed security camera always monitored the counter and nearby cash register. It's fish-eye lens would catch every moment that I lay here. It fed to a closed circuit recorder. I'd have to remember to get ahold of the tape...

My lover told everyone in the bar that my mouth would be unoccupied. I thought of Molly, of the poet, of Winston, of about a half dozen patrons, both male and female, who were in the shop at that moment. My hands went immediately to my breasts, squeezing them, as I let my imagination move around the room.

Then my lover lowered his mouth to my pussy and I lost the ability to focus on anything other than the incredible pleasure that he gave me. I moaned loudly, arching my back, feeling his tongue explore me, feeling his lips kiss me. I licked my lips, gasping with pleasure. And then I felt lips against mine, and I opened my eyes...
Old 04-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Tells it all

The stage show was so interesting I didn't even see the other couple. I heard someone say, she has an open mouth that he was not using. It was then that I glanced around and saw a man placing a very naked woman on the bar. She was a beauty lying there on the counter top with her knees up to her chest. I then seen him bend down to open pussy lips with his tounge. She started moaning with delight feeling his tongue lashing at her cunt.
The thought then came to me, he said an unused mouth. Why not. I started talking my shirt off as I walked toward the counter. The hard on that I had from the stage show started throbbing even more the closer I got to them. Just as I got there, the first wave of an orgasm hit her. Her head swaying from side to side as she licked her parted lips.
I bent down and kissed her hard. The man between her legs, never stopping his assault on her with his tongue just gave a nod.
Her moans were now escaping into my mouth as I sucked on her tongue. My free hands were soon busy. One undoing the the jeans that were keeping my cock restrained, the other reaching out to fondle her tits.
My cock now being free I ended the kiss, I had other ideas for that moist moaning hole.

Last edited by Winston77 : 04-04-2005 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Just the sort of trouble I was looking for ; )

It was an amazing feeling, laying on the counter with my lover working on my pussy. I felt a powerful orgasm surge over me. In the throes of that ecstacy, a man kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth, my tongue finding his, even as Contraide's found my perfect spot. I felt hands on my breasts, caressing them, squeezing them, and I could only assume they belonged to the man who was now kissing me.

I opened my eyes and saw to my immense pleasure that it was Winston. There wasn't the slightest look of recognition in his eyes. Well, if he hadn't noticed me before, I certainly had his full attention now.

He stood upright. I reached out, sliding my hand down his body, feeling with delight that he had disrobed. My fingertips traced through his pubic hair, and my hand found his erect shaft. I gripped it, squeezing it as Contraide sent a new wave of ecstacy ripping through me with his talented tongue. Winston's cock was right there, next to my face, as perfect as I'd imagined it to be. I turned my head to the side and rolled my tongue around the head.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Tells it all

No head like good head

It was when she crabbed my cock and started licking at the head is when i finely got a good look at her. I saw the twinkle in those eyes that I had seen before. It was Cindy the owner! She had always been very polite when serving me it the past, but the service she was giving my cock with her tongue was much better then I could have imagined.
She then took it deep into her mouth! I'm lucky I didn't cum right then. She pulled it out and licked the head and mouthed the words you like to me. I responded gentle holding her face a shoving my cock back down her throat and moaning oh ya thats fantastic. The man eating her must have been doing great job because i felt her throat tighten from her screams of another orgasm the was starting to rack her body.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

This is getting good!

I was in heaven seeing the sudden look of recognition on Winston's face. I guess I couldn't blame him for not recognizing me, given the fact that he'd never seen in quite this way before! I took more of his cock in my mouth, responding to the gentle pressure on the back of my head. Contraide was doing some kind of hocus-pocus with his tongue that was driving me completely insane with ecstacy. With my hand wrapped around the base of Winston's cock, his salty pre-cum on my tongue, and cockhead deep in my mouth, Contraide's skillful tongue lifted me to another orgasm. I had a moment to wonder if there was a PhD program in cunnilingus somewhere, and if so, had he merely taken the course, or was he an instructor, before my mind with numb with pleasure.

My body spasmed in ecstacy, my cries of joy muffled by the cock in my mouth. I wanted a hard cock, Contraide's or Winston's, it didn't matter, in my pussy, and I would have begged for it if I'd been able to speak.

As my orgasm subsided, I thought about Molly. Was she still up on stage? I heard the noises of people in passion from more than one place in the room. Was Molly one of them? Was she still with the poet? She'd initiated all this, and I was not going to let the evening go by without letting her know exactly how grateful I was!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Tells it all

things get juicy

Boy her orgasm was a thrill to watch even though she kinda stopped sucking my cock. How could I blame her though that was an awesome sight. I looked down at the man that had been eating her, his face was covered in her juices. The ear to ear smile told me he was satisfied with the results he obtianed. Myself, sensing her need for some air, pulled my cock from her mouth. I had been ready to shot my load down her throat, (I just love doing that) but she did need air.
Seeing he was done eating Cindy and her pussy looked so juicy, I thought, why not I still needed to cum. I walked around the counter and placed my hands on her legs. They were still quivering to my touch. Spreading them slightly,I bent down to get myself a taste. Starting at the bottom of her sopping slit, I licked her juices up right to her clit. I think she came again by the gentle touch of my tongue.
I think it's time to put my cock in her now. As I was placing my cock head to her swollen petals a girl walked up to us smiling. She reach out taking my cock in her hands and started to rub Cindy's clit with it. Her other hand reached out to tweek Cindys nipples. My cock was ready to explode and I hadn't even entered her yet.

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 04-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

The feeling was intense! They had me laid out across the bar, my back arched, my body wracked with pleasure so that I felt as if the slightest touch anywhere would send me over the edge, into another orgasm. I don't know if Contraide and Winston shared any words, or if they simply communicated with glances to share my body. All I knew was that they were making me feel incredible.

I felt Winston move his cock away from my mouth, and then Contraide was there, allowing me to stroked his cock again, bring it to my lips so I could taste him. And then Winston was between my legs, his tongue bringing me to another climax. He pushed his cockhead against my pussy, penetrating just a little, letting me know what was coming. I moaned, ready for him, sliding my tongue down the underside of Contraide's shaft, cupping his balls in my hand.

At that moment I heard Winston groan with pleasure, and I felt a soft hand on my breast. I licked up the length of Contraide's cock, sucking on the head, and I opened my eyes. That's when I saw her, touching my breasts, touching Winston, looking beautiful...
Old 04-08-2005, 04:16 AM
Tells it all

Seeing his cock in her mouth reminded me of the tongue lashing I had just recieved. My still throbbing member need her pusssy bad. As I slowly push my cock between Cindys moist folds, moans of pleasure escaped her lips coming to rest on the hard-on that was thrusting into that luscious mouth. I noticed then that her moans started to get muffled,and it wasn't because of the cock in her mouth. It was because the other womans had lowered her lips to meet Cindys thus trapping the hard-on between them.
"He must be in heaven, to have those both those lovelies giving his cock a tongue bath like that," I thought.
I then pushed my rock of a member into her to the fullest. Cindys pussy was soaked with her love cream. As I stroke in and out of her moist folds her cream continued to flow down her thighs, also covering my cock and balls

Old 04-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Happiness is...

I was orgasming with Winston's rock hard cock pushing into my pussy and Contraide's cock in my mouth. I sucked, moaned, writhed with pleasure. The woman's fingertips brushed my nipples, the fingertips of her other hand sliding up Winston's shaft and finding my clitoris, massaging it, as if I didn't have enough ecstacy flowing through me. I wasn't sure whether to moan or scream with pleasure, and I think I did a strangled mixture of the two.

Contraide slipped his cock out of my mouth, and I felt the woman's lips press against mine, her tongue touching mine. We kissed, my left hand touching her hair, my right stroking his cock. And then his cockhead was between our mouths, and we both kissed and licked him, before she took his cock into her mouth, giving me a moment to gasp
Old 04-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

My hand was still on Contraide's cock as the woman sucked him. I looked down between my legs, saw Winston's sexy body, his muscles tensed as he pumped his cock into me. I'd imagined how good this would feel, but it was better than that, far better. I brought my knees back, my heels digging into the top of his buttocks.

I could barely see past Contraide to the stage. Molly was still there, spectacular in her nudity. She was with the poet, letting him use his tongue to something more than just spout poetry. It seemed his tongue was more talented with what he was doing to her at that moment. Megan and Joe had joined them on stage. They were both completely nude as well, and they were very publicly fucking. Megan rode Joe, her front toward the audience, leaning back so everyone could see. Megan was biting her lower lip, her gaze fixed on Molly, who was inches away from her.

Then my view was obscured. The woman who had joined us had climbed atop the bar, on her knees, straddling my face. Contraide had climbed up behind her. From inches away, right above me, I saw his hard cock push against her pussy, slip into her. I lifted my head, kissed her clitoris lightly as he entered her.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Tells it all

When I saw the woman climb up and straddle Cindys face, I wasn't to sure how much longer I could last. Cindy then wrapped her legs around me causing me to slow my strokes a bit. Cindy must have been doing a masterful job eating her pussy because the womans eyes glazed over. I leaned in to kisses her when I saw that, but she placed her hands on my chest and lowered her head to where mine and Cindys groins meet.
Her tongue didn't take long to start lapping at the juices that my cock kept pulling out of Cindys hole. I pulled my cock out for her to get a better taste of Cindys juices, which she eagerly accepted by swallowing me whole. Mean while, the man who started this with Cindy climbed the woman and slowly entered her. That must have given Cindy quite a sight, I know it was for me.

Old 04-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I nuzzled the woman's clitoris, my legs locked around Winston's back, Contraide's balls brushing against my forehead as he entered the woman. She tasted amazing. I felt Winston pull out of me, heard the muffled moans of the woman as she sucked his cock.

"So that's how Cindy tastes," she said. She knew me. Another customer, maybe? I hadn't really gotten a good look at her face. Whoever she was, I was enjoying her.

I felt Winston's cock slip back into my pussy, the woman's tongue probe my clitoris, and I knew I was going to cum very soon. I pushed my lips against her clitoris, then tilted my head and licked back along the underside of Contraide's shaft. He rewarded me by sliding his cock out of her, letting the head fall onto my waiting mouth. I sucked him in as Winston's hard cock pushed me over the edge. I moaned as I sucked him, my fingernails digging in to the woman's buttocks.

As I came down from my climax, I slipped my mouth of Contraide, tasting his pre-cum and the woman's sweet juices on my tongue. He pushed back into her, and I licked her clitoris, hoping to give her, and Contraide, and Winston, the pleasure they were all giving me.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Tells it all

My throbbing cock had the best of both worlds. It could enter a willing wet mouth with a tongue that really knew how to lick around a cock head. Cindys pussy didn't disappoint either. Her nether lips had become so swollen from the licking she had recieved earlier. With my cock was sliding in and out of her, pulling and streching her labia, I just knew she was going to cum soon.

The woman's tongue had continued to work feverishly on her clit. I felt her muscles tense, her legs wrapping tighter around me, pulling me deeper into her. I had to stopped thrusting while she kept shaking, but the woman continued to suck on her throbbing love nub. It wasn't until the clit sucking stop that Cindys quivering start to subside.

I hadn't felt a woman orgasm like that in a long time, and it nearly put me over the edge. I had my own ideas of where I wanted to unload me seed.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

It was a hell of an orgasm, made better by the spasming that the woman on top of me was doing. I could feel her tongue working on me, could tell from the change in her body's motions that she was cumming. Contraide fucked her hard and fast as she came, his balls bouncing off my face as he pumped forward and back.

Winston pulled out of me in the hurried kind of way that guys do when they feel that point about to pass and they don't want to cum quite yet. My lovers were as into the moment as was I. I tilted my head back, kissed and licked Contraide's balls as he pushed his cock deep into the woman and left it there. I couldn't make Winston cum quite yet, but I was damn sure going to make Contraide cum for me.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Tells it all

Marie

Not wanting to cum just then, I had to step back. Looking at the scene that was in front of me put a big smile on my face. Cindy had just stop quivering when the woman on top of her started. I could tell it wasn't going to be long for the man, that was thrusting his cock into her, to bust his nut. I stepped to the side to watch the show, and boy what a show.

Here he was ramming her deep, while Cindy had a lip lock on his balls. The woman's head was tossed back. I could see her eyes were squinted, her mouth was open, her face glistening with Cindy's juices. Oh the three of them were a sight to behold.

Hearing more moans, I glanced around the room. On the stage, the poet, had the woman that was with him bent over the chair. He had a handful of her hair as he feed his cock to her from behind. Continueing to look around the room, I froze at what I saw. There she was, Marie, a woman that lived afew doors down from me. Her red hair was long and flowing as she started to walk my way. I could see her nipples poking through the thin material of her white tank top. The green eyes of hers were gazing straight as an arrow right in my direction.
As she advanced towards the the counter, she noticed the three people there on top of it all in the throws of thier orgasms. Marie eyes the returned her gaze at me, her lips parted when her tongue snaked out to lick her lips, as she saw the hard-on that I still sported...