Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Spontaneous and Beyond

When The Roommate's Away, Don Will Play

Don and Phil had been roommates for about 1 year now. Phil was the loud one with a tremendous amount of self-awareness. He was his own king. Don, was more laid back, quieter, but with a solid amount of confidence. Phil had been dating Connie for as long as Don had known him. She was a cute one. Small at only 5’2”. Probably around 115 pounds. She had great shapes to her; her butt, tits, hips and shoulders were perfectly proportioned for her petite size.

It was a Saturday evening, or should I say morning…about 1am. Don had been at a buddies party, nothing intimately materialized as it broke up and he had headed home with a pretty good buzz on. He was seated on the couch when Phil and Connie stumbled in drunk themselves. Trashed was more like it. Sharing one last cocktail, the 3 of them sat around talking about the night. Don looked over to Connie and realized she had passed out in the corner of the couch. Phil laughed and turned his head at the window. They could hear one of their neighbors was having a party. From the loud music and laughter on the street, it sounded like a pretty good one at that.

“You want to check out the party?” Phil asked?

“Nah, I’m going to chill here and unwind.”

With that, Phil, hopped up and headed out the door. After finishing his drink, Don looked over at Connie. She was starting to slump over, so he picker her up and carried her up the stairs to Phil’s room. Don is a solid guy at 6’2”, so, even drunk as he was, carrying her was no big deal. As he headed into Phil’s room, he noticed that the room looked like a tornado had been through. There was crap all over the bed and floor. With her in his arms, he decided to lay her down in his own bed. All he had was a mattress on the floor, but it would work. He’d pass out on the couch tonight. Setting her down, he took off her sweater and started to tuck her in. She purred softly. Damn was she cute he thought. He looked down at her for a bit. Through her under-blouse he could see her the outline of her tits. In the midst of his gaze, she startled him. She was mumbling something, then started to take off her pants. He spoke up and asked if she needed anything. She briefly opened her eyes, smiled at him, looked around and said, “Hi Don.”

Don started to tell her that she had passed out and he brought her up to bed, but she was out again. Now he was looking at her, pants unbuttoned, zipper open, and pulled down to the bottom of her hips and those cute tits poking out a bit. He reached down to pull the blanket up when she startled him again by grabbing his wrist.

“Don, can you help me and take my pants off.” She said in a shy, drunk tone. Connie didn’t have to ask twice. Don reached down and slid her pants off. He leaned over her to place them on a chair when she reached up, grabbed him by the back of his head and leaned into him with a passionate drunken kiss. After a few seconds, Don pulled back. This was a drunken act by both of them he thought. She layed back, her eyes fluttering open and close. She was fighting not to pass out. Drunk himself, Don lay down next to her. Don was pleasantly pleased when Connie lay an arm on his chest and one of her legs placed between his legs. He looked at her, she was wide awake, staring into his eyes.

He started to move away when she pulled him closer. He went with the flow. Leaning over to kiss her, his hand went straight to her breast; a gentle sigh came from Connie but their kiss never faltered, she sensed his fingers fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. Thankfully for Don her bra was front opening, and soon the clasp was unfastened, but her breasts never moved, each stood rock solid, cupping his hand he absorbed a breast within it, manipulating it in the palm.

Connie wriggled herself down the bed allowing him more freedom, knowing soon that his hand would be traveling downwards toward her most sensitive area, already his motions were heightening the stimulations within her nerve ends.

Slowly he removed from her lips; nibbling his way down her neck toward her breasts, while his hand moved down her body, his entire momentum was orgasmic.

As his hand reached her panties she gently eased her legs open, just enough for his hand to slide between, his fingers soothingly manipulated her pussy through the silky material. He made no effort to open her legs wider, with his mouth now over her breast and finger toying with her pussy, although outside her panties, it was enough to turn her wild. Connie thrust her hips upwards willing him to search deeper with his fingers. Connie was getting more frustrated by the minute even though she knew he’d be fucking her in the end. He seemed to be taking forever on her breasts going from one to the other.

She was somewhat shocked when he suddenly stood, then looked down at her; he then knelt before her leisurely opening her legs, moving up between them. What she’d not realized was that his tongue was pierced; however, she soon found out that she was akin to it, she’d certainly not considered the effect that it had on her, he dipped his tongue into her pussy then dragged the bead on his tongue up over her clitoris, slowly at first then he started to stab it in and out in ferocious movements. She screamed with gratification, never feeling such sensations before.

Don could tell she was more than ready for her treat, well that’s what he called it, he’d know only of one girl that couldn’t accept his manhood and that was in reality his own fault for being to eager. He withdrew his tongue moving back and standing; Connie looked up into his eyes they were like fireballs, he stood before her his legs spread, she knew it was her turn now; leaning toward him she grabbed the waistband of his pants, gradually easing them down.

Even his stance appealed to her, the thickness of his cock began to show as his pants were lowered, once clear his cock almost leapt over the top, it wasn’t hard; but is wasn’t soft, it swung heavily from side to side.

“Lord mother of God, will you look at it?” Connie said with a sigh. “I seem to have been spending my time with the wrong roommate.”

Reaching forward she took it up into her hand, it appeared quiet weighty to hold, she grip it with both, rubbing the enormous helmet before taking it up into her mouth.

“Hmmm!” Don smiled down to her upturned face, it was as much as she could do to smile back, her mouth was so full; she just nodded in agreement. She brought a hand back up between them; holding his weighty balls, she could never of imagined Don having such weaponry.

Don stepped backwards his cock swaying, Connie looked up with eager eyes.

He wanted her now. Don reached forward easing Connie the full length of the bed, assuring her head was on one of the pillows, he spread one of her legs wide, the other remained dangling on the floor.

Slowly he adjusted himself on the bed, one of her hands went down to his cock edging it up toward her pussy, catching his thumb against the side of her panties easing it aside. Connie edged down the bed aiding him sovereignty; he’d definitely promoted wetness around her vulva, her pussy opened not unlike that of a tulip, allowing his cock complete submission, spreading her inner walls as it advanced. There was no pain, it was almost as if her pussy was made for him. Connie closed her eyes the sensations of the huge organ, as it filled her openness was awesome; she looked up to his face while gripping his wrists firmly.

“That…that feels really like something else!” She smiled.

Don sensed that she had taken his full shaft then started to pump slowly at first, building up his momentum, Connie lifted to meet his movements, sometimes just holding her position allowing his thickness to fill her completely, his speed devastated her, taking her on a high, never had she orgasms such as this, feeling that she was floating on air. Even his body aroma excited her. Reaching up she eased him down toward her by his neck, kissing him on his lips, his eyes, anything that she could contact with ease; this was nothing but sheer pleasure, his cock felt like a well-oiled piston as he ploughed it deeply inside her. Again she sensed orgasm, wrapping her legs tightly around his torso lifting her body upwards as to get the full benefit of his cock, it appeared to throb on each inward thrust as he held to catch a breath. His body now lay lengthwise along her, pulling her face toward his cheek.

“This is like something I have never known!” She whispered. “Slow down, lets make it last?”

Don eased his pace nevertheless, not stopping his movements fully; the contentment he himself was getting forbade him to stop completely, he knew that Connie had used vast amounts of energy when she went into orgasm. He himself inwardly admitted that she was an exceptional fuck, tight but not to tight, enough to electrify his own inner feelings. Phil never even entered his mind.

“Would you like to change places; I’m sure you could do with a rest!” Connie cupped his face into her hands as she spoke. Don eased his face down kissing her gently, as he eased his cock out.

Connie asked him to sit rather than lie, and then she climbed onto his lap lowering herself onto his organ. With hands on each of his shoulders she started to bob up and down, in meaningful thrusts, smiling to herself as she watched the satisfaction on his face. His hands moved over her breasts manipulating the them in gentle movements, his head now pressed back against the wall, lifting his hips willing her to allow him more depth, which she gladly accommodated for him.

Connie reached around the back of his neck pulling herself onto him in violent thrusts, orgasm took her; however Don never wilted in his own movements, for he himself was almost ready to relive himself of a powerful load. Connie sensed his movements, in that he was ready, she speeded her pace enthusiastic to feel him blow deep inside, her pace now quickened, waiting for the telltale feelings along his chunky cock. His hands fell to her waist gripping hard; she knew he’d pull her down when the need arose. Both now worked in harmony, but in rhythmic deliberated stokes; the inner swelling began, Connie forced her body downward as Don held her hips.

It was almost like a battleground, her inner pussy sensed the stabbing jets of cum, as they were force deep inside, Don held her down onto his cock hard, the backpressure was the same to both. It had a swelling effect the more he cum the more the pressure built up, to Connie it was now a dull ache, it had nowhere to go other that up into her womb, her whole body was electrified by the experience. Leaning forward she kissed him firmly on the lips, even this seemed to heighten his frenzy, he’d not finished yet.

When he’d finally finished his cock had been forced at least halfway back out of her. Connie felt more than full as she eased his cock from her. It was a relief to have her pressurized pussy somewhere near normal. However, she knew that she’d have to wait for that; her whole of her pussy area was tingling, once removed from her Don moved aside then stood, Connie was amazed by the amount of the fluid along the sides of his shaft, she’d have surely burst if she not pulled out when he did, cum was still leaking out of the eye of his helmet.

“Hell, now that’s what I call a fucking! Phil should take lessons from you.” Connie smiled easing her legs together, feeling somewhat embarrassed, she knew she just had to be leaking. “I need a drink?” She smiled looking up to him. As she went to swing her legs off the bed she realized both we’re almost too week to stand.

He grinned, looking at his watch. “The morning is still young; fancy going next door to a party?”

As Phil was nowhere to be found, Connie suspected that he would be there. Even so, she took him up on the idea.

“Sounds fun, give me a few minutes to get my energy back, I’ll tidy up then we’ll go.”

Connie’s friend Alice looked up as the both walked into the party noticing the broad smile on her friends face, guessing only to well as what they’d been up to.

“Hell, your back early!” She smiled as Connie came up to the table.

“I’ve earned it I think!” Replied Connie with a wink.

They watched as Don went up to the bar, and then Connie sat at the table with Alice and a few of her friends. “Have you seen Phil? She asked.

Alice hesitated, then explained that he had left with Janice.

Changing the subject back to Connie’s bad behavior…“Well I’m guessing Don just treated you to a nice surprise.” Alice commented, her eyes still on Don. “Are the stories about his girth true? Does he live up to all our expectations?”

“My expectations and more, God, he’s good; never did I consider that I’d be able to take it in, but he slid into me as if I were made for him, I just hope there’s more. Well…when I saw it Christ, I’d never have realized a man could be that well equipped, and he certainly knew how to use it!”

Connie could feel the dampness increase as she sat, even though she’d gone to the bathroom before they’d left the house.

“Where did it happen?” Beth whom sat to Connie’s left asked.

“In his bedroom.”

“Right next to Phil’s! You’re a bad girl” Beth replied with a smile.

Don joined the trio; they all sat and chatted till the party broke up.

As Connie and Don stood, he turned to Alice and Beth. “Can I give either of you a lift home?” He quizzed.

“I live close by but I’m sure Alice would jump at the chance of a lift!” Beth smiled toward her friend.

“I’d love one, thank you!” Alice took his arm as they left the party.

“Would you drop me off first!” Connie asked.

“Be no problem at all!” Don replied as they climbed into the car.

Don gave Connie a passionate kiss when he dropped her off at her house. He hopped in the car and headed to Alice’s house.

“Well, aren’t you coming in for a nightcap then?” Alice smiled down to him as she got out of the car.

“Now that’s an offer I can’t refuse to accept!!” Don knew of her meaning, and as to where it would lead them both.