Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2004, 08:43 PM

bathroom blowjob?

Okay, everyday I find myself wanting to experiment more and more with other guys. I finally talked to my wife and told her my true feelings. Actually, one of the first things I said was "I LOVE COCK!" Needless to say she was kinda shocked. However, overall she was okay with it.

Somewhere in our conversation she said something about going to a local gay bar. That really isn't a possibility for me since I can't handle being around a lot of people. However, I'm a firm believer in "mind over matter" type stuff and think that I may want to at least try.

At this point you're probably wondering where the bathroom blowjob comes in. Well, in all reality I think me giving some random guy a quick nameless blowjob in the bathroom or something would be just what I'm looking for. God I'm getting hard thinking about it.

Basically at this point, what I'd like to get from you fellow pixies is insperation and advice. I've asked this next question before but if you were in a club and someone came up and offered to blow you, would you take them up on their offer?
Old 02-08-2004, 10:09 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Being that a guy doesn’t do it for me, I’m trying to imagine the same situation with an attractive lady. I would have to say that approach would cause me to stand WAY back until I got a better read on the person and the set-up. And it doesn’t sound as if you’re wanting to get to know much about the other person.

Nup! I can’t say I’d recommend that method in a regular club setting.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-09-2004, 12:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I wouldn't recommend it either. I'd be worried for you that you have no idea whether a total stranger, not screened by you at all, would give you something, like hepatitis or HIV or genital warts, etc. I think you would be better off looking for another couple in which the guy is bicurious. But, unless you want the guy to wear a condom while you blow him, you are taking a chance of getting something. Too bad you and MinnesotaGuy don't like closer together. It sounds like he would be a perfect candidate.
Old 02-09-2004, 03:23 AM

Sorry, after re-reading my first post I can easily see how you got the wrong idea. I couldn't concentrate enough to explain fully.

Basically, my idea was go out and scope the place until I find a guy that strikes whatever fancy I might have at the moment. I go up to him and ask if I could buy him a drink or something. We talk enough to (A) make sure he's gay or bi and (B) explain that I've never tried anything with a guy even though I've considered myself bi for several years and that quite simply I would like to try sucking dick.

Sorry for not explaining the situation fully.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:38 PM

hey...i know where you are coming from. I dont have any advice for you, as i am in somewhat of the same situation, but not married. For the past few years i have been interested in sucking a dick. Just the thought of it makes me really horny, but i dont know hwo to go about finding the "right person" to experiment with. I dont know if i am bi, because the thought of anything more then kissing or dick-sucking just doesnt do it for me.

I just wanted to let you know that i know how you feel about wanting to give a blowjob, and let me know how everything goes. You can PM me, or get me on AIM if you want. (pm for my screenname)
Old 02-18-2004, 06:11 PM

I also know how you feel. I wanted to give a guy a blowjob for the longest time now. I also have the same problem; just cant seem to find the right person. Now looks do not really matter to me as long as the cock is nice, and most importantly clean. I have been talking to some guys on the net and over the phone. They live in my area. I am getting closer and closer to meeting with one of them. We have already set out some ground rules , like we will go for coffee first , see how thing go, then go back for a handjob , mutual jerking and then go from there. The guys I talk to have been tested ( or so they say). But my main concern again would be any type of STD.
Too bad your not in my area , you are the type of person i am looking for. Someone that has no previous gay experiance.
Good luck
Old 02-18-2004, 07:19 PM

ooooooh, I'm somebody's type! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

No I'm just kidding around, I wish you the best of luck. As with all things in life I've just reverted back to the belief I have about everything else in life, if it's meant to happen, it's gonna happen, if not, fuck it let's smoke another bowl. That actually sounds pretty good right about now. Uh, I gotta, uh, go do um, a thing, bye.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:20 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
ummm....silent soul...he's hot you might wanna plan a road trip

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-18-2004, 07:28 PM

yeah, from the first pic in a thread of his I can pretty much tell he's out of my leauge. Either way, I kinda doubt my wife is gonna let me borrow her car to go blow some guy, no matter how hot they are.
Old 02-18-2004, 07:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You know my husband is so far disinclined to grant me the keys to that road trip as well

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Huggable!

What ever you do, be safe!!

Look out for yourself health wise.

And don't get into a situation wheres theres no way out.
Old 02-21-2004, 03:32 AM

Send a message via MSN to love2eat45
Hey silentsoul, why not try finding a couple with a bi male to help you in your quest, much safer than a stranger in a gay bar!!!!!Pity u don't live in OZ, plenty of like minded souls looking for a man just like you where i live!!!!!
Old 02-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Geezzzzzz........this is kind of an exciting thread silentsoul! I'd love to be a fly on that bathroom wall if/when it happens for you! Like everone said above though.....be safe! Don't put yourself in a situation where you can't GET OUT!

And....now I gotta go see those pics of bunz_8222 to refresh my memory! LOL!

Keep us posted hun! Good luck and be safe!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-24-2004, 06:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to MasterAragornSting
ok.... Me trying to be as open-minded as possible, here's my 2 cents :

I have no problem with the idea. I've been curious before as well. I still am, but in no way to the degree that you are. There's still a LOT i haven't done, But I really don't think I'd just go scoping out bars to find someone. You've gotta be patient, and careful.

There are a lot of closed, and narrow-minded people in this world. They'll judge you just because you're curious. Luckily, I haven't run into one so far. But just in case, I'm careful.

I know I'm curreently on the prowl for someone to join in with me for some fun, But I wanna be careful not to attract the wrong kind of person. I know that I'm not desperate. I'm only curious, and I'm also careful.

When i do find someone, It'll probably be because i went through some friends to find a gal.

Then, if the gal goes alright, I may consider a guy, and a gal.

But I, personally just want them to pass a few of my personal guidelines. You've gotta have those. They're important!

Be careful, and let us know how it goes.

Good Luck!
Old 02-24-2004, 06:32 PM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
Go get some!

And ok, be careful.

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.