Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2003, 01:05 PM

Breast Fondling

I was wondering if anyone has any other good ideas for playing with my girlfriends breasts. So far I've kissed, sucked, blown, circled with my tounge, bit, squeezed, and grabbed her breasts hard. She likes all those very much!!!! I was wondering if there are any other techniques avaliable, or anything any of you that are out there prefer? We even got out the old whip cream and played with that for a bit.

So is there any other ideas/tips/techniques I could use?
Old 12-01-2003, 02:03 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
um dont know how much kink u like but if u do u cud always start w nipple clamps (real nice i think ) and worj up to rope and chain and all that , but shes gotta be into bondage to enjoy that , i think its great fun ! lol ! but ive been called twisted by many ppl in my life!

~nikki~
Old 12-01-2003, 02:04 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
oh BTW welcome to pixies
Old 12-01-2003, 02:05 PM

hexalite2001, the only limit is your imagination.

Analyse everything you come in contact with using the question,

"How can I incorporate that into my breast play?"

Flavouring lubricants, a vibrator dipped in brandy custard, a cupless

bikini, the options are limited only by your imagination and desire.
Old 12-01-2003, 02:06 PM

nikki1979 (shock horror)

Surely not!!
Old 12-01-2003, 02:08 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Just wait till the 1st time you get the right woman to unexpectadly have an overwhelming orgasm from just nipple play....
Old 12-01-2003, 02:46 PM

Thanks for the welcome nikki1979, I don't know about the whole bondage thing, that might be a little overboard right now haha!

skipthisone now I gotta figure out how to make that happen! LOL

Anyone with more suggestions, I mean I can use my imagination, but how about the collective imagination of all the people on this board?
Old 12-01-2003, 07:01 PM

Hi, Hexalite!

I like the way you think about breasts. I think too many men spend too little time on a woman's breasts, kind of like they are just passing through on the way down. You seem to be a man who sees her breasts as a destination rather than just a quick stopping point.

Here are a few of my favorites that you can try. I hope they help!

Vibrating Nipple Tip:
Try using a vibrator on her breasts and nipples.

Peppermint Dip Breast Technique:
For this technique, pour some Peppermint Schnapps into your lady’s belly button. Now, dip your tongue into the schnapps and lick one of her nipples. Dip your tongue back into the Schnapps and lick the other one. Now lightly blow on the nipples. The cooling effect of the Schnapps makes for an intense feeling. You can try the same thing on her clit, if you think she can handle it (keep a cool washcloth handy just in case). To make it even more intense, you can use a straw to do your blowing through, as the straw forces the air into a concentrated space. Be careful though, that cuts like a knife - at least it can feel that way!

Breast Fire & Ice Technique:
For this technique, you will need a glass of ice (or something else cold) and a cup of coffee (or something hot). Take the cold item and put it in your mouth to make your mouth cold. Now suck on her breasts with your cold mouth. Do that for a minute or two and then put the hot item in your mouth to make your mouth hot. Now suck on her breasts, again. Keep switching back and forth. The different sensations feel terrific! Be sure to switch it up a bit, too. In other words, instead of doing hot, then cold, then hot, then cold, do something like hot, cold, cold, hot, cold, hot, hot. This way she won't know which one to expect and she will not be able to prepare herself for what's coming.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:16 PM

I agree, too many men pass up opportunities on those beautiful sacks! lol my girlfriends are so perfect I can't resist to take a permanent pit stop.

Would rapid tongue flicking be as good as a vibrator?

I like the Peppermint Dip idea. I wonder where I can get that? She loves mint! Are there any other types of thick liquids I could use? I'm thinking maple syrup but it might be quite sticky if it gets loose.

I like the hot and cold idea a lot, would cold, and then a slow warm up while sucking, and then cold again work just as well? At the palce we make out there is no oppertunity to make or keep any liquid hot.

Thanks for the awesome ideas!
Old 12-01-2003, 10:03 PM

Hi, Hex!

Let me address your questions.

>Would rapid tongue flicking be as good as a vibrator?

Well, my first thought is no - not really. It will certainly feel nice, but I think you'll find that a vibrator might be a little more intense. If you don't have access to a vibrator, I would recommend buying one. If you aren't able or interested in doing that, then perhaps an electric toothbrush would work ok as a substitute for you.

>I like the Peppermint Dip idea. I wonder where I can get that? She loves mint! Are there any other types of thick liquids I could use? I'm thinking maple syrup but it might be quite sticky if it gets loose.

I don't think maple syrup would produce the same minty effect that Peppermint Schnapps would, but it would certainly be tasty.

You can buy Peppermint Schnapps in any liquor store. If you are under legal drinking age or are looking for an alcohol alternative, let me share another similar tip with you, instead:

Breast Altoid Technique:
In case you aren't familiar with Altoids, they are mints that you can buy at nearly any grocery store. They come in a metal tin and you can get them several flavors. The green box is Wintergreen flavored. They produce a mild result with this technique. The medium red box is Peppermint flavored. They produce a moderate result. The dark red box is Cinnamon flavored. They produce a very strong result with this technique. Use the box that suits your level of tolerance. I would recommend starting with the green or medium red box. Take a mint from the box and begin to suck on it in your mouth for a few seconds, to round off the rough edges. Now, suck on the breasts with your minty saliva. Get the nipples nice and wet. Now, blow very lightly on the nipples for a sensational effect. I haven't used other brands of mints, but I don't see why they wouldn't work equally well. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I am positive that the Altoids brand works VERY well!

>I like the hot and cold idea a lot, would cold, and then a slow warm up while sucking, and then cold again work just as well? At the palce we make out there is no oppertunity to make or keep any liquid hot.

It would certainly work. It wouldn't have the same range of effect, though. How about buying a cup of McDonalds coffee at the drive-thru or something. That stuff stays hot for a good amount of time. Or plan ahead and pack a thermos full of a hot beverage. She'll wonder what you're up to. Be sure not to get it too hot, though. We don't want to burn her delicate tissue!

Good luck!
Old 12-02-2003, 01:54 AM

That's genius, god you have good ideas!

I'll work on them over the next month or so (just becuase I don't see her too often) and let you know how it goes.
Old 12-02-2003, 04:50 PM

You could try *gently* holding the breast, and with your fingers finding the milk ducts, and GENTLY rubbing them. That will send almost anyone into orgasm! (Men too)
Old 12-02-2003, 05:14 PM

LoL I do fondle them gently, but sometimes rough is nessasary!!!

Where are the milk ducts, just the area around the nipples? I felt the underside of her breasts and there were these straight rigid sack like things which where pretty cool. lol I dunno hard to explain. I mean it's all pretty wonderful hahah!

And as for men being stimulated by their nipples? It dosen't do anything for me, she has tried and it dosen't do anything! lol
Old 12-02-2003, 06:58 PM

The milk ducts *are* on the underside of the breast, below the nipples. They are sort of straight and a bit rigid. I think you found them. Now to do the "right things" with them! Run your fingers up and down them, with some degree of firmness. You'll get some moans when you've found them that way.

As for men, a FEW men are stimulated by their nipples, but the milk ducts generally do a lot more. They're similar to a woman's milk ducts, but they're less developed and smaller. So... she's got to "look" for them.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:07 PM

Alright that's cool. I'll try and rub those. I asked her about it before and she said it's as good as any other part of the breast, but I'll try a little more this time.

I plan to try the Altoids thing this week since it's cheaper than alcohol right now. If she likes that I'll get the alcohol another week.

I'll do the vibrator/toothbrush deal another time but I'm going to go ahead with the hot/cold idea, that just rocks! I'll get Tim Hortons coffee and some ice cubes from the local convenience store. LOL

Hey everyone, this is all about pleasure on the cheap!