Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Best thing anybody's ever said to you?

To throw a little positivity in here to balance the 'worst thing' threads, tell us the best compliment you've received. Been told you're the best at giving head? Have a great cock? Have great stamina? Whatever.

What's the best sex compliment you've received.

I'm making this guys and gals can post here, cos otherwise I have to make the effort to read another thread. Hell I'm a busy man I don't have that kinda time!

And if this has been done before and I didn't realise, sorry! Blame PF, cos Steph said it was his fault.

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~Da_NufNuffess~
Lightbulb

Well, I lost my virginity to my current partner, to think about it he has never said anything nice about our sex life....

This thread really got me thinking
Old 01-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Best (most memorable) recent thing said to me. My girlfriend said :"I'll always listen to you. I might not understand half of what you say, but I'll listen."
Old 01-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Loungin' Around

Recently, Mr. Osuche said, "You must wake up every morning thinking about how to be the best wife and partner possible. How else do you do it...make me this happy?"

Funny hting is...I *do* try to do at least one special thing for him every day. I'm glad he noticed.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-26-2006, 11:54 AM
is not this trim anymore!

"I love the way you squeeze the head of your cock when you cum, it gives me chills."

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Manwhore

Best thing? Well my favorite thing to hear from a lover was probably, 'Fuck my ass.'

As far as compliment's go, I had just started dating a girl and she had mentioned the joke about the four most damaging words to say to a guy (said words being 'is it in yet?') when we were at a bar earlier in the night. Later, when getting in bed together for the first time, I took my pants off and she looked down and commented, 'You know those four words we dicussed earlier? You will NEVER hear them.'

But when it's comes to the Best Thing Ever, period... it's everytime my daughter says, 'I love you Daddy.'

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 01-26-2006, 08:33 PM

Best thing

For me, it was while we were both slightly drunk, sat on a bench eating chips, she said "You know I love you, dont you". She had never said it to me before, although I had no trouble being able to tell her, and she just said it like it was a normal sentence. I really melted inside when she said it.

Second place has to be when I finally confessed how I felt to her before we started going out, and she simply said "kiss me".
Old 01-26-2006, 09:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
"I love ya"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-26-2006, 09:18 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

"You're as pretty now as I remembered you."

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 01-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
This happened with my current partner just before we had sex for the first time. It's not so much what she said it's what she did/how she reacted when she saw how big I was. She followed that up with "it's the biggest I've ever had, compared to all the other guys I've been with."
Old 01-27-2006, 02:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to lazaruslong Send a message via Yahoo to lazaruslong
Well, let's see now. I'd have to say I was told "You know, you're the best fuck i've ever had". And the lady that told me this was the woman I was getting a divorce from at the time.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide in broadside , thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- What a Ride!
Old 01-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Apparently the first thing my father-in-law said about me after my first meeting with him was: 'She's too good for you, Fussy'. Unsurprisingly, my father-in-law have only got closer since then!

On a sexual note, a friend once told me that not only was I very fuckable, I was also very huggable and he had trouble deciding what he wanted to do with me.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-27-2006, 04:52 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=CasperTG]To throw a little positivity in here to balance the 'worst thing' threads, tell us the best compliment yBlame PF, cos Steph said it was his fault.
/QUOTE]

He resembles that remark & great thread idea! I shall return.

((((((Casper))))))
Old 01-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Awesome on my Own

i had been loosing weight and was close to being at my smallest (not a kate moss skinny-yuck-but more like a kate winslett on the titanic thin) and i had bent down to get some CD's off the floor, my fuck-buddy at the time looked at said, " Woahohoho! Check out that ass!"....crude? yes, but he ment it as "wow you are hot and i wanna fuck you right now, i find you that sexy" that stuck with me for many many years UNTIL.......................................

On a cool beautiful clear moonlit English summer night, at a place called Stonehenge, the man that i had fallen madly in love with (and still AM madly in love with), turned to me and said "Stop, I want you to look around and remember this, look at the moon, look at the Stones, remeber where we are right now. And now look at me, <insert Lizz's real name here>, I love you and i want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" *swoon* well I threw my arms around him, as my knees were really weak and i said "YES YES YES! i love you sooo much! YES!!!"
Old 01-27-2006, 12:00 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
if you don't stop, i'm going to cum.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose