Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2004, 11:39 PM

I don't know about most guys but for me, marijuana effects the memory. Therefore I don't remember alot.

Her mom was always cool, she was the only one who really knew. Her dad was like the typical farm dad, getting up at dawn, finishing up at dusk type thing so he was basically clueless. But she did look at us differently.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:00 AM
gangster of love

During my freshman year in college, three of my friends and me went to Key West, FL for spring break. One of my friend's parents owns a condo there, and they let us stay there for free!

I was very inexperienced in the sex department, but that changed right away. Every single night was a huge party, and I ended up with a different girl every night. (A couple of them weren't exactly eye candy, but you can't be picky when you're 19!)

My last night there, we were invited to party at the home of a couple we had met earlier in the week. These two were probably in their 30s, and looking back, they were probably kind enough to look out for the well-being of four ignorant college kids.

Their home was amazing- a beach house with a breathtaking view of the ocean. There were probably 20 people there, and I had already decided to upgrade my quality of female companionship if I could pull it off.

Early on in the evening, I had staked out my goal. A beautiful young lady who seemed to know our hosts better than we did. I introduced myself, lied about my age, and we broke off from the rest of the festivities.

We had great conversation most of the night as we walked along the beach, sat in the gazebo, and gazed at the stars. I had already determined that this blonde beauty was out of my league, when she all of a sudden asked me, "So, are we going to talk all night like old people, or are you ready to get on with it?"

I laughed and explained what I had concluded. She leaned over and kissed me. We kissed and groped each other for a while, and eventually worked ourselves out of our clothes. The only suitable piece of furniture in the gazebo was an oversized wicker chair. She had me sit in the chair while she straddled me. Hard as I tried to make it last, I could only hold out for about 10 minutes!

But our night wasn't over. Afterward, we rushed back to the house, dodged the main party, and found a room. We made love all night. After a few hours of sleep, I woke up to my first ever experience with oral sex.

Before I left, we exchanged addresses and kept in touch for a few months. I've been to Key West a few times since, and have tried to look her up, but no luck.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:44 PM

Key West

Nice Rtctfield.
I like that the lady took control.

Love the setting also.

Never been to Key West. Have been to the caribbean many times. Love making love on the beach or in the water.
I don't know what it is but the beach setting just makes me want to do it.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:13 PM
gurly gurl

Wow, that sounds really hot rtctfield!
Old 04-03-2004, 11:56 PM
gangster of love

From Florida, huh, imaginewithme?

My little walk down memory lane didn't perhaps ring a bell, did it:

Old 04-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

It's too difficult to say really, but that time on the stairs always stays in my mind.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !