Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Always a good morning

The Four Poster Bed (by Sunshine)

The Four Poster Bed

I love my four-poster bed. It’s a beautiful blond wood, very tall with a headboard at the top and a piece of support wood going between the two bottom posts. It’s really a lovely bed. When I’m in that bed, I feel cozy, safe and secure. The only thing that makes it better is when you’re sharing it with me.

Lucky for me, you like it too. You’ve told me that you think it’s fun to be up so high, like we’re in our own little world. And of course, you like it because we have shared so many wonderful nights making love, talking, laughing and just enjoying each other.

The other night, you gave us both a very different reason to like that beautiful four-poster bed.

We had planned to make love that night. Well, ‘planned’ is hardly the appropriate word. Any time we’re alone in the house for a guaranteed amount of time, we ‘plan’ it. We have a hard time keeping our hands (and other body parts) off each other. The other night was no different.

While I was getting changed, you lit candles around the room, straightened the bed and turned on the soft music. It may seem silly after all this time, but to us, making love is always a romantic affair. We both love the soft candlelight and soft music – it reminds us that making love together is more than just a body thing – it’s a spiritual thing as well. And it’s also a reminder that it’s something very special.

When I came out, the room was ready and so were you. You looked very sexy in your silky boxers and that unguarded look of love in your eyes completed the picture.

I was wearing the naughty red dress that I know you like. There are strings to untie and a skirt so short that it’s practically a halter top. I was feeling fresh, loving and very very hot. I am blessed with an athletic body, which I spend a fair amount of time at the gym working on, so the dress hugged all the right parts and nearly fell off the others. Your eyes told me you loved it on me and your cock told me you couldn’t wait to get underneath it.

You let out your breath in appreciation, the way you know I like, and invited me into your arms. After a steamy embrace, you put me at arm’s length, so you could spend some time looking at the dress up close, seeing how it clings to my skin, running your finger underneath at different places, moving me to and fro, this way and that so you can get the best possible view from every angle. I love it when you do that. I feel so valued and admired.

When you’d temporarily gotten your fill of this, I put my arms around your neck and kissed you. Or you kissed me. Or we kissed. Hard to say. I just know that it was lips and tongues and fingers caressing each other’s faces. Our eyes locked from time to time as we pulled back to gaze at each other. I love to look at you. I especially love to look at you when your eyes get soft and you share your heart with me. You are absolutely beautiful.

We spent quite awhile kissing, exploring each other’s mouths, rubbing noses, touching cheeks – generally getting hot and bothered. On occasion, I would move to your neck and inhale your scent. I love the way you smell. Your cologne is nice, but when you don’t wear it, I think it’s even nicer. I don’t know how it’s possible, but your own natural scent is sweet and light and drives me crazy. I love to sniff that place between your neck and your collarbone. I could get lost right there.

I spent some time kissing and biting your neck as you did mine. One of the coolest things about our relationship is how good we are at give and take. There are times when I love to be in charge. I love to push you down on the bed, climb on top of you and have my way with you. After our kisses, I did just that. I pushed you down, straddled you and nudged your head to the side with my nose. I bit down your neck, continuing to your nipple, which I took into my mouth and teased with my tongue. A moan escaped your lips, which spurred me on. You tried to put your arms around me, but I pushed them back down on the bed, away from us. As I said, sometimes I really enjoy being in charge.

I spent time on your other nipple as well and dragged my tongue and fingers down the space between your pecks. You shivered with delight. My journey downward continued until I found the top of your boxers. I ran my tongue under the waist, then dragged my nose down the front. Judging by the hardening of your cock and the way you were breathing, I’d have to say you were enjoying the feeling. After a short while of this torture, I opened the flap of your shorts and pulled you free.

From there, I continued to rub my nose, cheek and tongue up and down the shaft of your cock until I could see the pre-cum oozing out. I moved my tongue to the top to taste it. As expected, very very sweet.

I looked up at you and gazed into your beautiful eyes. Our eyes never wavered as I took you into my mouth and enjoyed the silky feeling of your skin and the sweet taste of your fluids. I loved to look at you when I give you pleasure. You appreciate it completely – the word you’ve used is ‘honored’ that I would share with you this way.

I began to use my hands with purpose as I broke eye contact and bent to my task. I ran my tongue around the head of your cock and took you deeply into my mouth, using my hands to twist and pull. My hands cupped your balls and were soon covered with my saliva running down your shaft.

I looked up from time to time to see the amazing sight of your face in ecstasy. Your breathing was gloriously loud and fast and I could feel your orgasm building. At my urging, you filled my mouth with your love juice. You tasted delicious.

I crawled back up and stretched out over you as you recovered. Your arms were around me lovingly and your cheek was nuzzling my hair.

After a bit, I got up to get a drink of water. When I returned, you’d put your boxers back on and you were standing at the edge of the bed. That look in your eye was to die for.

“You didn’t think we were done, did you?” you said in a mock-stern voice. “You think you can put on a slinky piece of lingerie like that and not have me do lots of wicked a naughty things to you?”

I tried to look repentant, but we both knew that I’d been hoping we weren’t done. I do like being in charge, but I just as much like it when you take charge back.

You called me over to you, turned me around and put my arms around your neck. You liked to have full access to my body and like everything out of your way, including my arms. (I like it too.) You reached down slowly and traced the outside edge of the dress as it clung to my breast. Even more slowly, you slipped your fingers underneath and touched my nipples.

I felt everything inside of me tense.

I don’t know how you do it, but I swear that everything you do makes me cum. When you touch me, in almost any sexual way, my body starts to gear up. They are like warm-up orgasms, waiting for the main event. I marvel at that and value it tremendously.

My breasts are clearly sensitive to everything you do as well. You slid your hands down the open sides of my dress to the tiny skirt below and slipped your hands underneath. I love it when you just touch me all over, knowing with certainty that your touch is always welcome.

You had expected to find bare skin under there, so paused when you touched material. “What’s this?” you ask, somewhat to yourself. “Panties? You wore panties? Oh, this is bad. VERY bad. I’m afraid you’ll have to be punished.” (Oh, no!)

I turned your head towards me and kissed you soundly, then waited patiently for my ‘punishment’.

You walked me over to the end of the bed, turning me to face it. You then left me as you went to the side table and pulled out a small bag of goodies.

The first thing you did was put a blindfold on me. I love to be blindfolded.

I held perfectly still as I felt the fur of the restraint go snug around my ankle. You pulled my leg to the side and tied it to the bedpost. I felt the same fur on my other ankle, this time with my legs being pulled even farther apart, causing my skirt to ride up my thighs a bit. You tied off the other side, then guided my head down under the support wood between the posts.

You’d put a cushion at the end of the bed to make it soft. After a moment, I felt you get on the bed, then felt the furry restraint go snug around my wrists in turn, each being tied to the far bedpost. I was stretched out, blindfolded and totally at your mercy.

Life was good. J

You came around behind me and admired your handiwork, making various comments about my state of affairs and what you were going to do to me.

The cool thing about the height of the bed is that turns out it’s just perfect for this particular predicament, although you’d never done it before.

You spent a few moments gathering the oil, lubricant and various toys, while I lay there helplessly.

When you returned, I heard you open the top to the oil, then felt it on my ankle and calf, slowly working its way up. Your hands were so warm! The anticipation was killing me.

You covered each leg with oil, up to the top of my thighs, occasionally reaching your finger underneath my skirt to brush my heat. You took a moment to wash your hands, then returned to explore further. You stood behind me and slowly lifted the edge of my skirt a little higher, until about half of my ass was visible.

“Ah, there are the offending panties!” You ran your hands slowly around the edges and underneath, brushing my curls and separating my rose petals with your fingers. This was turning me on incredibly.

When I got dressed, I happen to have worn the black knitted panties that had ties on the side, like a bikini. Slowly, ever so slowly, you pulled the string on each side, letting them fall to the ground and leaving me completely open to your touch and view.

In a flash, you were down on your knees with your nose buried in my pussy. You pleased me with your tongue, nose and fingers, bringing me to orgasm repeatedly, calling your name, and trying to squirm against the restraints.

I felt so deliciously vulnerable.

Every once in awhile, you’d stop to admire my situation. Your cock was getting harder by the second. If you hadn’t just cum a little while earlier, this would’ve been a done deal already.

As it was, you could wait, so you got out the toys. First, you poured oil on my ass and rubbed it all over, including everything exposed. My legs tensed and quivered as you explored. You took one of the toys and covered it with lube, then slowly moved it in and out of my already wet pussy, increasing your speed as you gauged my reactions. After I came again, you grabbed the anal toy, turning it on high, and carefully slid it into my ass. You are always gentle and always careful, which I have always appreciated. The part you like best about this is that, for one, you see how intense it is for me, and for the second, you love to slide in my pussy and feel that vibration on your cock.

Knowing how good it feels for you, you did just that.

You grabbed onto my hips and slid yourself home, groaning in delight.

You felt so damn good!

I love the way you feel inside of me. Physically, you fill me and I love being so close to you, but you and I connect spiritually as well. I can always feel it when you come. I feel your energy rise and our spirits connect. It sends me over the edge.

When you were done, you removed yourself and the other toy and lay down next to me, taking off my blindfold.

It was a little funny to share such a moment, with me tied up the way I was, but I loved you totally right then. You kissed me and I asked you to untie me.

“Hmmmmmm” you said. “The night is still young…..”

I do so love my four-poster bed. J