Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-20-2008, 12:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to btatttu
A thing of beauty

I was not too comfortable sitting alone in this redneck bar, but the drive had been long and I was only half way to where I wanted to get, so a stop off in this middle of nowhere town was needed. So I stopped at the first hotel, checked in and headed out to find a bar, and this appeared to be my only choice. Oh well, I was thirsty and the beer was cheap, and the music wasn't too bad or too loud.

I had been sitting there a while listening to the sounds around me when a group of four or five guys came in and headed over to the pool table - loud and already obviously a little drunk. A while later three ladies dressed in Applebees uniforms came in. One of them asked me if the seats beside me were taken and I graciously said no and offered to move over one so that they could all be seated. The evening went on, and few more from Applebees came to join the original few. Things were getting a little more crowded and noisy. When one tall, strong and loud guy from the pool table group came over to order more beer he careened into one of the young ladies knocking her drink from her hand and causing some others to get upset. "This could get ugly" I thought to myself and considered a quick retreat.

It did get ugly, and faster than I could have even foreseen. The rather shapely young lady - who had apparently little tolerance for either alcohol or drunk guys - got belligerent and started screaming at the guy, the others came around to offer their help and a pushing match quickly ensued. Suddenly I felt a hand on arm and fearing the worst I wheeled around only to be face to face with a lady I had not seen before. "Can you help me out of here?" she asked quietly. "Sure," I said and quickly threw down a $20 on the bar.

What I hadn't noticed about this beautiful older lady when she first asked me to help her, was that she was wearing a cast on her ankle and her crutches were right in the midst of the pushing match that was taking shape at the bar. "Want to lean on my shoulder or something?" I asked. "Yeah – let’s just get going. Joe there is about to start the mother of all bar fights." With that said she placed her hand on my shoulder and we started out the door. The first punch apparently was thrown just then and suddenly all hell broke loose. Grabbing her around the waist I yelled "Hang on to me, I am going to make a run for it," and picked her up and dashed for the door.

Outside the bar things were quiet. We were both a little out of breath and she was shaking. "You OK?" I asked. "Yes thank you," she said in what I now realized was an Eastern European voice. "And thank you for getting me out. I hate when those guys get drunk. Somebody always gets hurt, and as you can see, the last time it was me!" she said pointing to her ankle. "What happened?" I asked and she explained that the town was basically falling apart as the rural community came under the influence of a pair of rivals selling crack.

As she talked and explained it all I watched in fascination as her delicate features glowed in the soft moonlight. She may have been in her mid-forties but she was gorgeous and her accented voice lilted me in a daze. Here I was, in Middle-of-Nowheresville, USA standing outside a bar where World War 3 had just started, looking at a vision whose gorgeous chest heaved every time she sighed about the troubles in the community. Maybe it was the few beers and the long drive but I was getting horny just being in this presence.

"Would you like me to take you home or something, 'cause I don't think that you can walk anywhere?" I asked her, and she at first looked quizzically at me obviously wondering how safe that suggestion was. "You are not from around here are you?" she asked. "No, I am Irish. I happen to be living in New York but am driving across the country on my holidays." Well with that she apparently decided that I was not going to attack her and accepted my offer, cautioning me that she lived about 10 miles out. "No problem," I said and off we set.

The drive was magnificent. A moonlit night, a beautiful lady with a sexy voice, and obvious intelligence, her musky scent filling the car. We talked as we drove and the electricity in the air between us was palpable. When we arrived at her house - which was indeed in the middle of nowhere and down a dirt road - she asked me if I wanted to come and sit out back on her the deck to finish our chat. I jumped at the possibility and helped her out of the car and into the house. She instructed me where to find a beer and out we went onto the deck. The deck was incredible because apparently the house was built beside a deep creek and the deck was built out over the ravine so that you could hear the water running below and the gentle breeze stirred the trees all around. "Wow - its magnificent" I said. "Yes, I like my privacy and out here you can sit for hours with nothing but your thoughts and ideas." As she spoke she was unselfconsciously pulling out the tails of her blouse from her jeans and began unbuttoning it. I was little startled but said nothing. She completely unbuttoned her blouse and just let it hang loose as she described the joy she felt sitting out here amongst the trees and elements, the way she loved waking up in the morning and coming out here with her morning coffee with nothing but her nightie on and not having to worry. After a while she asked me to go get us some more beers.

When I returned she was still sitting on the swing but her blouse was hanging much looser and the moon glinted off her bare breast.....bare breast? "I hope you don't mind, I took off my bra. I love the feel of the air on my skin." "Not at all, but do you mind if I take off my shirt - I like some air on my skin too!" With that I pulled off my and she, saying nothing, simply finished taking off her own blouse. Now we just sat there enjoying the feel of the breeze in the quiet night, swinging gently, each absorbed in our own thoughts. I made no move to take advantage of the situation because I really was just enjoying the moment and didn't want to ruin it by being a typical guy. Then she rested her head on my shoulder and snuggled in close to me, softly stroking my hairy chest. I brought my arm around her and reached around her to slowly start massaging her breast. Unexpectedly these did not feel like the breast of an older woman - they were firm and malleable and her nipples, now erect, were perfect buttons. As I played with the nipple, I could feel her chest rising and falling in ever rapid motion. She shivered as my hand would brush some gentle spot on her breast, and all the time she kept stroking my chest. As her excitement rose she leaned back and with one hand on my thigh and the other stroking her own breast as played with the other she worked up to a gentle climax. Everything about this incredible lady was so refined - even her climax was signaled by only a sharp intake of breath and a gentle, barely audible moan as she exhaled. I stopped moving and just held her there for a moment, not wanting to spoil the magic.

Without warning she swiveled around and climbed into my lap where she gently leaned in to kiss me. The kiss too was gentle at first. Lips soft and gentle locking in perfect form and tongue darting in and out exploring each other. When she pulled away she smiled at me and said "You are a kind and gentle man. Most guys have no idea how to treat a lady. When my ex-husband would get me excited like that his first thought was to get his dick inside me as quickly as possible. You on the other hand know when to leave a lady have a moment to herself." And then she leaned in to kiss me again. This time however she dropped her demureness and a wild savageness took hold. She bit and nibbled on my lips, her hands running through my hair and pulling me closer to her. She ran her tongue down my neck and started licking at my chest playing with my nipples. My hands now began to roam of their own accord too, once again stroking her breasts and playing with her nipples. As another climax began to take hold of her she bit down on my nipple until I nearly cried out in pain but sensing my discomfort she pulled away, leaning back and allowing me to stroke her breast fully and completely. Her whole chest exposed to me now, I leaned forward and took one breast in my mouth and sucked hard, biting on her nipple, running my tongue up and down her beautiful breast. She climaxed again and this time the moan became more of a quiet shriek of pleasure. Panting, she pulled off me and began unbuckling my belt. Following her lead I reached for her button and for a few disorganized minutes we were lost in the moment trying to get free of the last remaining items of clothing. It is hard to try puling off your pants when a beautiful woman is trying to get as much of your manhood into her mouth as she can!!! But eventually we were free of our clothes and wrapped in each other, kissing and stroking at crotches and completely lost in the moment, when without warning a clap of thunder exploded and a torrential downpour began.

There is something visceral about the electricity in the air during a thunderstorm It added to the electricity of our passionate exchange. Now we were soaked and slipping and sliding our hands all over each other. My visionary goddess slid off the swing and knelt on the deck in front of me, one hand holding the swing the other my rock hard manhood. With a playful smile she began to rock the swing holding onto my penis giving me the weirdest and most imaginative hand job I had ever experienced. As the rain pounded down on me she stopped the rocking and put her full and delicious lips on my tip and slowly - oh so slowly - sucked a vacuum before going down, down down my shaft. I am not a big guy, but I could feel the tip of my cock tickling her tonsils as she took me all the way in, and then out, and back in. Her hair, now soaked completely, slapped against my thigh, one hand stroked and caressed my balls while the other held my penis as she quickened the pace. "Oh my God," I repeated over and over as I felt myself heading towards the greatest orgasm ever. She had no intention of letting up. She wanted me to cum and she wanted me to unload everything I had in her mouth. And so I relaxed and let the feelings wash over me and build and build towards this earth shattering orgasm. I don't know how the timing was so perfect but as I reached the climax of this orgasm another clap of thunder signaled the explosion from my cock of all the thick cum that had built up over a lonely few months. I spasmed once as I filled her mouth with my juices, I bucked a second time when she swallowed that and sucked down for more, I was positively spastic as she continued to suck up and down on me until every last drop of cum had been sucked out of me.

Needing a moment to recover I pulled her gently upwards away from my still hard cock and back onto the swing where she lay on her back across me and allowed me to gently kiss her. The rain was now subsiding to a gentle mist and the soothing effect of the elements seemed to match perfectly the calm needed in the midst of our love making to recover our energies. Stopping from kissing me she lay back and hummed a gentle tune as I gently stroked her perfect body from the tip of her chin down along her neck to the firm and lovely breasts, down further over her smooth stomach and gently touching the perfectly trimmed pubic hair as my fingers sought out her labia and clitoris. Back up and down I stroked her body for a minute or so before I felt her hand on my wrist drawing it down to her pubic area again. I gently stroked the outer lips feeling already the mixture of wetness from her own juices mingling with the rain. I parted those thick lips and found her inner softness where I inserted first one finger gently stroking and teasing the edge of her womanhood. He breathing was changing again and I knew she wanted more so pulled my finger back and brought it to the firm and slightly protruding clit where I gently rubbed in circles around this magic mountain. Around and around i went teasing her with the occasional thrust of a finger into her pussy. Once there she again grabbed my writs holding it there. Quick to see what she wanted I inserted a second finger and started pushing them in and out, going deeper inside of her and feeling for that magical G Spot. It was obvious the second I touched that spot because she literally bucked in my lap and grabbing hold of my wrist she started using my hand like her own personal vibrator, thrusting my fingers in and out and rubbing them over her clit and back into her pussy as she came closer and closer to her climax.

Without warning however she stopped herself and rolling over climbed on top of me. Holding herself up with her one good leg she positioned herself over my now recovered hard cock and slowly sank down on top of me. I could feel every nerve of my erectness being tingled as the soft walls of her pussy tightened around me and sank down until every part of my was thrust completely inside her. Sitting there still for just a moment she began pulling on the chains of the swing to start us rocking back and forth. There was no up or down movement on my cock - I was rock solidly inside her - but the gentle motion of the swing seemed to cause its own pressure points and movements within the darkness teasing the multi-firing synapses inside my cock, until I felt a minor tightening around me as she hit another small and gentle climax. Now she began moving on me, just a little at first, then higher and higher on my cock. Her pacing was incredible, she rode my manhood like it was a horse’s saddle, bouncing up and down, going from gentle canter to a trot to a full out gallop until we both were heaving and panting and racing towards our mutual climax. "Here I come" she squealed and at just that moment my cock rocked and exploded with another cosmic orgasm the force of which I had never felt. My sperm erupted inside of her while her own orgasm sent floods of her juices onto my lap. We couldn't move. We simply hung on tightly to each other, holding our breaths, and holding on to the intense pleasure for as long as we could.............Eventually the power of our spent energy faded and we relaxed into a cuddle.

I spent that night at her house, where we slept comfortably like old lovers, spooning and breathing in unison. I have no idea how we came to know such a deep intensity, a near spiritual existence to our love making, but when I left the next morning I felt that this chance encounter had changed my life forever. I never again wanted just sex.....I want that deepness, that intensity, that sheer beauty of being so completely at one with the woman you are with.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-20-2008 at 02:19 PM.