Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2020, 09:40 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Orgasms... on the ledge...

An older post from 2001 that Wicked Wanda brought back to life earlier today has got me thinking..

The post in question was from a gentleman who was unable to experience an orgasm via oral sex (I hope these many years later he has solved this problem)...

It got me thinking...

I have never (at least to my recollection) achieved an orgasm with a partner easily... I have always had to really work at it and almost exclusively achieved orgasms with a partner with me on top, grinding. I don’t recall ever having an orgasm in any other position including orally. Not sure if this has been due to lack of compatibility with partners, lack of intimacy, or due to my clitoris being so fucking small.

Fortunately, I am able to achieve orgasm via masturbation (THANK GOD), tho this also requires a bit of effort either with my fingers or a toy. My fingers get the quickest results... now to my point & questions..

The orgasms I experience seem to leave me on a ledge sorta speak... yes.. they feel good.. BUT.. due to the sensitivity of my very small clit... I feel like it falls way short... once my orgasm surfaces, the sensitivity forces me to stop immediately leaving me feeling as tho I am not reaching a natural conclusion. It is really fucking frustrating to be honest. Ive never been with a partner who cared enough to help me through to the end...

So.. now that I am without a partner (I don’t anticipate that changing anytime in my future)... how the fuck do I figure this out??? Or do I just accept what is and suffer through??

Any discussion, advice, and/or input Would be appreciated.

❤️❤️

Off to masturbate.... again...