Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2003, 01:52 AM

Wild's Mardi Gras Party

Hey Everybody! Welcome to my Mardi Gras party! Throw on a costume, grab a drink, and join the fun!
~Wild

I was flustered. I checked and double checked everything to make sure it was all perfect...fully-stocked bar, plenty of food, and of course, beads. I was sure the evening would be an interesting one. When the atmosphere had proved to be satisfactory, I pulled my costume out of the closet and put it on. Really, it wasn't bad for homemade...the sequins were a bitch to sew on, but it proved to be worth it. When I looked in the mirror, I saw not my usual self, but a sexy red devil waiting for my sinful guests. I only hoped that my guests wouldn't be the only ones getting a little taste of the Mardi Gras spirit. I was yanked out of my bedroom by the ringing doorbell. I was so excited to start what I hoped to be an eventful night.

When I opened the door, I was shocked to see a rather perky pair of breasts staring at me. "Here's my cover charge, now where are my beads?"