Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-24-2002, 05:52 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj can feel Genevieve's body tense with the building passion. He can see her body react to Gabrielle's attention and body. Vaj's own body starts to react to the sight of their two bodies. Vaj reaches over and with a free hand runs it up Gabrielle's legs to her tight ass. He licks Genevieve's wet pussy one more time and then pulls himself from her body.

Vaj steps up behind Gabrielle and runs his hands all over her body. As she arches away from Genevieve's mouth, Vaj begins to rip her clothes off. Not wanting to be a gentleman any further. As the cool air rushes across her body, she releases a moan and returns to her ministrations on Genevieve.

Vaj returns back to Genevieve's luscious body and begins to lower his head back between her thighs. Her scent fills his supernatural senses and drives his mind further into the mood of ravishing her gorgeous body.

Old 06-29-2002, 09:04 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool

Say it isn't so. My thread is dying I dost believe.

Old 06-30-2002, 01:36 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Prophet Reality
Say it isn't so. My thread is dying I dost believe.

NOOOOO!!! Anything but that!! Don't let it die.....PLEASE!!!:whiteghos
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 07-01-2002, 11:57 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool

Well I hope it won't, but if my fellow ladies of Syn don't reply soon, it just might.

Old 07-02-2002, 10:40 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve
As Vaj pulls Gabrielle away from her she starts to panic... it can't be over but Vaj rips off Gabrielles clothing and she settles once again on top of Genevieve. Genevieve starts to lick and suck at Gabrielles brest with a passion. She encircles the nipple with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth. She continues to suck strongly on her nipple centering her attention there until she feels Vaj's tongue working it's way back up her thighs. A low moan escapes her throat as he makes contact with her clit. Her body arches as far as her restraints will allow and she feels as if she is floating on a sea of pleasure. She is almost incoherent with the exstacy she feels in her body... as if she will loose her mind if she does not orgasm soon.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-02-2002, 03:47 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj's tongue works hard and deep into Genevieve's pussy. Her wetness increases as does Vaj's attack upon her body. His hands run roughly all over her legs and thighs, kneading her muscles. His face buried between her legs as he inhales her scent and the desire to bring her pleasuree intensifies within his mind. His hands work up her inner thighs and finally arrives at her pussy lips. His fingers run over them as his tongue attacks her clit.

Gabrielle concentrates on Genevieve's breast and nipples. Gabrielle sucks the nipples hard from Genevieve's breast. Pulling them from the flesh and letting them snap back to the resilent flesh. Gabrielle's hand kneading and molding the pliable flesh in her hand as she sucks and bites on the nipples in her mouth.

Old 07-03-2002, 12:01 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Vaj's tongue swirls around her clit his fingers seem to be everywhere at once intensifying the sensations he is creating within her body. She starts to tense and feels that her orgasm is on the brink. Gabrielles lips and teeth start to pull almost harshly on Genevieve's nipples and suddenly she can take it no more.. Her entire body stiffens as waves of pleasure seem to roll through her entire body. Vaj seems to sense her impending orgasm and he starts to quicken his tongue to an almost unnatural speed across her clit driving her onward to heights she has never known before. Genevieve can no longer concentrate on suckling Gabrielle's breasts it's as iff the only thing her mind knows is the intense pleasure being delivered throughout her body by these two magnificant creatures. A fine sheen of sweat covers her body as the waves finally crash upon her and from a distance she hears an unearthly scream not realising that it is indeed from her.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-03-2002, 01:49 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj can feel Genevieve's building orgasm. His hands roam all over her, touching her in all the right places. At the same time also touching Gabrielle too. His fingers entering into her wet, pussy and feeling her push back on his hand. Gabrielle gets mroe excited and starts to bite down on Genevieve's nipples as she sucks on them. Suddenly, Genevieve loses control and orgasms all over Vaj's face and fingers. Her body is wracked with pleasure and lifts up off the table. Her back arched and her screams filling the room. Genevieve's orgasm stirs Gabrielle and Vaj and Vaj decides to have more fun with both of their willing bodies.

Old 07-04-2002, 02:49 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle feels Genevieve's pleasure reaching a peak and begins to bite even harder on her sensitive nipples. Just as Genevieve reaches orgasm, Gabrielle feels Vaj's fingers entering inside her already soaking pussy. Craving this something inside of her, she pushes back and rocks against his hand, feeling herself grow even hotter, escalating even more with Genevieve's screams. Vaj pulls his fingers out, and Gabrielle lets out a cry of disappointment. She longs to have his dick inside of her and to have Genevieve giving attention only to her. She looks to Vaj with pleading eyes, hoping it is now her turn to be completely fulfilled.
Old 07-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Seeing the plead in Gabrielle's eyes, Vaj pulls away from Genevieve and moves around to Gabrielle. He runs his hands all voer her back and sexy ass. Then he pulls her from Genevieve and moves her around and in between Genevieve's legs. He pushes Gabrielle torso down and watches as she takes the lead and starts to lick and suck on the delicious pussy of Genevieve. Then Vaj positions himself behind Gabrielle and slolwy starts to push his very erect member into her dripping, wet pussy. As he enters Gabrielle, he feels her pussy take a hold of his cock and hold it tight. He knows that she is already having an orgasm and starts to slowly move in and out of her wet, tight pussy.

Old 07-06-2002, 03:30 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Vaj notices her plea and walks towards her. She feels his hands all over her and almost loses herself right then. Suddenly he takes hold of her and moves her in between Genevieve's spread legs, roughly pushing her down in between them. She takes no time to start working on Genevieve, her tongue flicking out to her clit, Gabrielle growing even more excited to watch Genevieve's reaction to her. She consumes her juices, loving every second. She feels Vaj behind her and can hardly wait, her pussy dripping in anticipation. She tightens as soon as he enters, and can already feel herself cumming. She works even harder on Genenvieve, her tongue moving in rythm to that of Vaj's thrusts. Low moans escape from her and slowly they build to screams. Vaj continues drilling her and before she knows it, she collapses onto Genevieve in complete ecstasy, wanting more, but not knowing if she can take it.
Old 07-06-2002, 05:16 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj is grateful for his supernatural stamina. Because without it he would have lost control after entering Gabrielle. After she collapses onto Genevieve, Vaj gently lifts her exhausted body and carries her over to a comfy bed hidden in a dark corner. As he watches her relax and rest, he turns to look at the naked body of Genevieve. Slowly, he walks over to her, he stand next to her head and leans over to kiss her. He roughly grabs an erect nipple and pulls it from her breast. He gasps out in pain and surprise. He leans over her face and whispers, "This is only the beginning. After we are done, it will be your decision if you want to stay with us or not. But before you decide, I must finish a couple of things first. You see, you two have orgasmed, but I have not and it is my turn now."

Old 07-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

After her startling orgasm at the lips and tongue of Gabrielle Genevieve is sated and exhausted. She lay contently under Gabrielle and was almost saddened when Vaj pulled her away and layed her elsewhere. As Genevieve lay there in a dreamlike state she felt Vaj's presence near her once again. She looked up at him with heavily lidded eyes and watched him move about her body. He leans down over her and plunders he mouth in a savage kiss and she moans against him her body awakening once more in spite of her mind telling her she is too tired and worn out. Just as her body starts to stir Vaj pulls her nipple roughly and she gasps in pain. He tells her that she must decide whether to stay and she cannot think of a reason why she would want to leave as she feels his hands punishing her breasts once more. She cannot decide if the pain is as great or greater than the pleasure. Her body has decided that it does indeed carry pleasure - this torment because her thighs grow moist with excitement even as her mind screams no. She is unsure of just what Vaj intends to do to her but she bites her lip to keep from crying out for him to stop. She is much to excited and wants to see where it will all lead.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-09-2002, 02:28 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

My hands slide all over Genevieve's exposed flesh. I carefully and intentionally slap her body. Her arms, her tits, her tight belly, her inner thighs, and calves. Leaving red marks of my hands all over her young flesh. As she bites her lip trying not to scream, I lean into her face and cover it in soft, gentl kisses. "My sweet, sweet girl. You have made your decision to stay haven't you?"

Old 07-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Vaj continues to confuse her with his pleasure and pain her body reacts to his every touch, slap, caress as if he were some type of drug that she craved. As he asked her if she had made her decision her mind wonders if there were really any decision to be made... How could she ever give up Vaj and Gabrielle? She knows in her heart there is no going home for this will now be her home and if she were to leave she would always regret it. "Yes... I have I wish to stay.. that is if you will have me" Genevieve answered quietly.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses