Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Married Couple

The Foursome

Part One

Charity Hankins glanced once again at the dirctions in her hand as she drove. She frowned as she continued down the long country road. She was just about to turn around and go back to the small town she had passed through when she saw the gold car just ahead. The lawyer, a Mr. Eric Travis, that had contacted her had said that his car was gold, so she hoped maybe she had finally arrived. She pulled up to the large cabin, noting the gold Mercades and the beat up Dodge work truck with the sign "Three Guys Handyman Service" on the side.

Charity smiled at the well tailored man as he approached her. "Miss Hankins," he said. She held her hand out as she said, "Mr. Travis, isn't it?" "Yes," he said, his smile coming forth. "I hope that you found it easily. I was begining to get worried." She brushed a loose strain of hair away from her face as she said, "I was begining to worry myself. The directions you faxed me said it was ten miles once I made the last turn, but my odometer read that it was actually nearly twenty." "I'm sorry about that," he said with a blush, "but my odometer has been messed up and I didn't know it. It wasn't until this morning did I learn about it. Apprantly, the wire running to it was loose and it was working only part of the time. I really do feel bad about that. By the time I learned of it, you were already on your way here. Again, I apologize." "No harm done," she said with a smile.

Charity entered the large cabin with Mr. Travis. "Your first letter mention that this place belonged to my Great Uncle; a Dale Wiseman, I believe. I looked over pictures of my family and haven't found him in any of them. Are you sure that you have the right Charity Hankins?" "I thought of that myself," the older man said, "but I knew Dale very well. I visited him frequently here at his isolated cabin. But now that I've seen you, I know I have the right Charity Hankins." She followed him to a wall that held very few pictures. She looked them over. There was a picture of her mother and father and a recent picture of her; taken only a few years ago. Mr. Travis pointed at the one of her. "He was so proud of you," he said. "He hired a PI to find you. I didn't know that until a few days before his passing. He loved your mother very much."

Charity stared at the picture; it was of her and her mother. Mr. Travis continued. "He said that I would know for sure that you were the right one because you would be able to open his safe. He said that the comination was your birthday. Right two times, your birth month. Left one time, your birth day. And then back to the Right, the last digit of your birth year. Now I know the comination, having had to get into it for him on several occassions, but the real test is to see if you can." She walked with him as he took her to a hidden safe. The dial was set at zero. She turned the dial around two times and to the number four. Then left once full time and to the nine. And finally all the way back to the five. Mr. Travis smiled and she gasped as the handle turned and the safe opened.

Inside the safe, Charity found lots of important papers, which she had the lawyer look over and explain to her, and a journal. "He said that the contents of his safe, his home, and bank account was to be yours," Mr. Travis said. "Now that I know for certain that you are the Charity Hankins I'm looking for, I proud to tell you that you've not only inherited the contents there and this cabin, but close to a million dollars in stocks, bonds, and investments. And that's not to mention the nearly five hundred thousand in his bank account." She fell into the chair next to her and fainted.

"Miss Hankins. Miss Hankins." Charity heard a man's voice in the distance. The voice of others drifted in and out as well. The four faces before her finally came into focus. "There she is," she heard one of the younger men saying. Mr. Travis smiled at her. "You gave us a scare," he said. She rested for a few minutes before trying to stand up. "Why don't we get you back to town so that you can rest in your motel room," the lawyer suggested. With him following her to make sure she made it alright, he walked her to her door. "Here is this," he said, handing her a book. "I was instructed to give this to you." He then turned and left as she entered her room.

After a long soak in the tub, Charity, sat down to a quite meal in the cafe and began to read the book she had been given. It turned out to be the private journal of her great-uncle. She was so engrossed in it, that she couldn't put it down and sat up until the wee hours of the morning in her room reading it. As it turned out, Dale Wiseman was her father's uncle; her paternal grandmother's brother. But what shocked her even more was when she read of the affair that had taken place between him and her mother, Carla, nearly twenty-five years ago. He had written that her father, Shawn, was unable to have children due to an accident that had happened when he was young. And so when her mother had became pregnant from the affair, Shawn had assumed that the doctors had been wrong. He had raised the little girl, Charity, as his own, never knowing that she was actually Dale's.

Charity felt betrayed. Her mother had never told her. And with both parents, her mother and the man she thought to be her father, still alive, she felt anger towards her mother. Carla Hankins had not only lied to her husband, Shawn Hankins, but her as well. She now understood why the picture of her and her mother was hung in the livingroom of the cabin. After a restless night, she found picture albumns in a large trunk at the cabin. Nearly all of them were filled with her in different stages of her childhood. It was evident that her mother had kept in touch with this man and had sent him pictures of her. She felt even more betrayed. And then she wondered why Dale had never tried to tell her. But then the realization that he was only concerned for her well being was in mind. She felt some of the anger leaving her. She looked about the cabin. Before coming here, she had decided to just sell the cabin and keep the profit, but now... Now she wanted to learn more about the man that had sired her. She would keep it and live here.

Mr. Travis took care of everything for Charity and made sure that she got set up in the cabin; even while the men were still working. He even introduced her to the owners of the grocery store, hardware, and any other place she would have to deal with. To better help her, he had accountants set up for her, with a copy of the bill to go to his office, as well as her, and he would take care of the payments for her. She had a cell phone that surprisingly worked out here in the middle of no where. The electricity and water came from a gas powered generator; so long as she remember to keep it filled. There was running water in the house, with modern facalities in both the kitchen and bathroom.

A week had passed and Charity had found herself helping the "hired hands". Each morning she looked forward to getting her hands dirty with these three handsome men. When one Friday evening rolled around, she invited them to dinner. She had to blush when the thought of a foursome taking place had entered her mind. All the while she had been helping them, she had been wondering what each of them would look like naked. Who was bigger? Who was better lover? Would they even be interrested in her? If so, would they take her one at a time, or all three of them at once. She blushed now as she sat at the table with them. She had noticed the smiles and glances between them and wondered if they had discussed her. She hoped so.

From the converstions Charity had had with these young men, she had learned that they were best friends, and close to her age of 23. She blushed again when she learned tonight that they didn't fight over anything, including women. If there was one that more than one of them wanted, they'd find out if she'd give in to having both, or all three, of them. If she didn't, they would just pass her over. There was Billy Smith at 24; not only the youngest of the three, but also the shortest at five foot nine. He was still taller than her by about two inches, though. His hair was auburn and his eyes green. Then there was Jake Tyler at 25. He was the next in heigth at five foot ten. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Last was David Lea; also 25 and the tallest at five foot eleven. He had black hair and hazel eyes. All were well muscled and tanned from their work outdoors.

Charity was the first to approach the subject of a foursome. She felt her cheeks remaining flushed as she asked, "Is there was anything, other than money and food, that I can do to help repay you three for the help you've done?" They all smiled at her. Jake leaned forward in his chair and asked, "Just how friendly are you feeling towards us, Charity?" She looked at each one in turn and then said, "Friendly enough to show all three of you my room." She wanted to laugh when they in unison push their chairs back from the table and waited for her to stand.

Charity had just barely entered her room when she felt their hands, and mouths, on her; one was touching her face, kissing her sweetly; one was unbottoning her shirt, giving her breasts attention; and the third was removing her pants and underwear, rubbing her womanhood gently. She had never been so overwhelmed by sexual attention and felt herself coming immediately. She moaned as one kissed his way down her neck saying "God, she tastes good" between kisses. Another's hand ran through her long hair saying "Look at this blonde hair, boys." The last one, now feeling his tongue on her swollen clit, groans, "And she tastes wonderful." "Oh God, boys," she moaned.

Charity watched as all three of them stepped back to remove their clothes. It was like they had their seduction down to a tee. First to go was their shirts. Then the shoes and socks. But then, they deviated just a bit. David removed his pants and underwear to reveal a very nice piece of harden manhood. He wasn't the biggest she had ever had, but he would satisify her plenty. She stroked it in her hand as she watched Billy remove his. She licked her lips as his slighty longer and thicker cock stood at attention. Her other hand stroked him. Her eyes then fell on Jake. She noted his "shit eating" grin as he removed his remaining clothes. "Oh my," she gasped as the biggest cock she'd ever seen jumped out at her. She got on her knees and sucked him into her mouth. She now had three cocks to please; one in each hand and one in her mouth.

Charity smiled as the three of them rotated around her until at some point or another, she had had each one in her mouth and the other two in her hands. Through a sex induced haze, she heard one of them telling her to lay on her side. She watched as David laid behind her, Billy in front, and Jake knealt at her head. She felt her upper leg rising as Billy slipped into her womanhood. She moaned as he slid completely in. Then she felt David easing his way into her ass. Being the smallest of the three, she didn't tense like she thought she would, but of course, Billy had her attention too. And finally came Jake's slipping into her mouth. For the first time ever, she had her dream fullfilled. She'd had a man in each of these areas, but never all three at once. She climaxed from the shear pleasure.

Charity gasped as the three of them again rotated around. She now had Billy slightly larger cock sliding into her tight ass, groaning "Oh shit" as he did. David entered her mouth and she moaned as he slowly fucked her mouth at his own pace. She groaned as Jake's thickness slid into her pussy. Her hands touched their skin, not really knowing whom she touched, just that it was them. David pulled out of her mouth just long enough for her draw in a deep breathe. "Oh yeah," she heard him say as he pushed back into her mouth. She climaxed again as all three of them pleasure her, and themselves.

Again, the three rotated around Charity. She laid on her side, gasping for air and enjoying the pleasure of these three men. "Come in me," she begged. "I want to feel all of you as you cum in me." She heard them all moan at the same time. David looked her in the eyes as he slipped his cock in her. The smallest of the three, but she could still feel him there. He was hitting all the rights spots as he moved in her. Next came Billy's cock in her mouth. He shoved it down her throat, nearly causing her gag before he pulled back just enough. And then finally, she felt her ass ripping as the largest cock, Jake's, slips into her tight ass. She balled her hand into a fist, not realizing she was scratching David as she did. "Shit," she heard him say, "hold her hands down, would ya?"

Charity now felt them all moving harder and faster in her. "She wants to be filled with our cum, boys," she heard David say. "Then let's fill every hole she's got," said Jake. "MMM," she heard Billy moan, "You gonna swollow my cum, Charity?" She shook her head "yes" on him as he forcefully fucked her mouth. The pounding in her pussy, ass, and mouth had her cumming over and over. She screamed with pleasured, but the sound was muffeled by Billy's manhood.

Charity didn't know if she could take much more. Her mouth and throat was sore from Billy holding her head still has he fucked her mouth. At times she could feel Jake and David hitting the tips of their cocks together in her when they pushed deeply into her. Her pussy felt as if she was riding a horse, the bouncing jarring her brains out. And her ass had never been fucked so hard. She just knew that Jake's cock had spread her so wide that she'd had to run to the bathroom when the urge to shit hit her. She was ready to beg for mercy when she felt Billy's cum hitting the back of her throat. His loud moan told her that he was pleased. Next was Jake, filling her ass with his load. "Oh fuck," she heard him groan as he released. And then finally David filled her pussy. "Oh Charity," he said as he placed his forehead on her shoulder as he came. "Oh sweet, Charity."

Charity swollowed what little bit of cum was left in her mouth as Billy pulled from her. She felt her ass and pussy draining the others as they pulled from her as well. She rolled onto her back and gasped for air. "Oh God," she groaned. "Oh my God." She heard them chuckling as she tried to sit up and then just gave up after the thrid try. Billy took pity on her and pulled her up so that she leaned against him. All three of them slowly ran a hand along her body, stilling showering her with attention. "I could get use to this, gentlemem," she said hoarsely before clearing her throat. "That was the best I've ever had."

Charity smiled up at them and smiled as she said, "How about you take the day off tomorrow and we'll just lay around and fuck?" Billy leaned forward and said, "How about we let you rest and then we fuck you some more tonight, letting each of us have a turn cumming in your mouth, pussy, and ass? Then we'll work tomorrow and start it all over again tomorrow evening?" She stretched herself lazily and said, "If I can still walk tomorrow, I'll let all of you fuck me all day long." They did just Billy suggested. Each got a turn at cumming in her mouth, pussy, and ass. She was begging for mercy by the time they were all finished with her that night; but she looked forward to tomorrow evening.