Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone's World

Simone is the product of a combined fantasy that my wife and I have intertwined. This string of sexual fantasies begins with a meeting and enters into a world of group sex and fantastic stories. Simone's World.

The Race

I was sitting at a red light on my motorcycle when an orange Camaro pulled up beside me. I had already sat through the light once, and I wasn’t going to pull out into oncoming traffic.

After sitting through the light again, the dark tinted window slowly came down. The seats were orange leather with a black stripe down the middle to match the paint. There was a beautiful dark haired woman driving. She took off her sunglasses and her green eyes almost knocked me off my bike.

When she spoke, her soft voice soothed me to the bone, and I wondered if there was an angel talking to me. “How long have you been sitting here?”

“I’ve been through about 3 lights now. “, I answered, “Nice car.”

She said, “Thank you, I just got it yesterday afternoon. This is my first REAL ride. I’m trying to get out of town here to open it up and see how it really rides.”

I said, “Are you into speed?”

She said, “I’m an adrenaline junkie. I love rollercoasters and going fast.”

“That’s why I ride this bike. It’s pretty fast.”

“If this light turns green, let’s see who’s faster.”

I said, “Where’s the finish line?”

“I don’t know, is there anything about a mile up the road?”

I said, “There are some railroad tracks about a mile and a half, and a park a half mile past that. What are we racing for?”

“Well, I just got this car, so we won’t be racing for pinks.”

“Money?”

“Down payment wiped me out. I’ll tell you what, if you win, I’ll suck your cock. If I win, you lick my pussy. Race to the tracks, meet at the park.”
My mouth dropped open in surprise, but she didn’t wait for me to answer. Her shades were back on her face and her window rolled up. The engine on the Camaro growled as the cross traffic light finally turned yellow.
Regaining my composure, I readied myself for take-off. My mind still reeling at the thought. *This has never happened to me before. I wonder if she is for real?*

Life moved in slow motion from yellow to red.
The Camaro engine roared.
My throttle hand twisted as the light FINALLY turned green.
The piled up line of cars behind us disappeared in the smoke left by the Camaro tires as both vehicles bolted across the broad white line marking the intersection.
The light weight motorcycle quickly took the lead and I could picture those succulent pouty lips wrapped around my cock.
As I shifted into fourth gear the Camaro closed the gap and the roar of the engine drowned out any thoughts of victory.
The Camaro pulled ahead and stayed just in front until passing the tracks. I let off the throttle and watched the Camaro speed away.
*I didn’t really think she would actually follow through with that bet.*
As I rounded the corner, the Camaro was stopped, turned sideways in the gravel in front of the park.
She had hit it going pretty fast and threw gravel a few yards as she slid sideways and stopped just in front of the yellow rail.
The car shone in the sunlight as the only car in the lot, and looked like a movie when she stepped out of the car and onto the gravel.
Her hair shook as she closed the door. I almost forgot to stop and pulled up beside her.
She said, “Well, looks like I won.”
“It sure does.”
She said, “Come on.” As she turned and walked into the park.
I put my kickstand down and followed, grinning and blushing at the same time.
There was a picnic table just over a hill at the back side of the park.
As she stopped and took off her glasses, I reached behind her, grabbed the small of her back and kissed her deeply. I didn’t want her to change her mind. It was all happening so fast.
She kissed me back and a slight moan escaped her lips.
My hand found her ass and lifted her up to the top of the table.

Her tight skirt slid perfectly up to the top of her thighs revealing black lace panties.
I slid my finger into the holes in the panties and ripped sideways. The tearing sound stood my cock at attention and made her gasp.
I sat down on the bench as she laid back on the table.
My tongue quickly found the bottom of her slit as I licked her pussy from bottom to top.
“FUCK!” She moaned when my tongue passed her already swollen clit.
That moan shivered through my spine and back up into my tongue making me lick with abandoned ferver.
I slid two fingers into her pussy and lifted up, evidently finding her “OH FUCK!” spot, because that is all she said for the next 3 minutes as her hips lifted against my mouth and tongue.
She grabbed the top of my head and pulled me into her pussy as she convulsed into an orgasm.
When she stopped shaking, she stood up and walked away. Leaving me sitting at the picnic table.
I had hoped she would forget the bet and return the favor, or at least let me fuck her.
I heard her Camaro rumble away when as I finally decided to walk back to my bike.
On my seat was a business card, with a hand written note that said, “Call me tomorrow, I think my car will be slower then. Thanks.”

Feeback Here

Last edited by cellaphanepants : 07-13-2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Feedback
Old 07-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

The next day, I called the number on the card, just before lunch time, hoping to get a lunch date.

My heart raced way faster than I did the day before, and I didn’t even think I would be able to type in the numbers from my hands shaking. When you actually answered the phone, my racing heart stopped beating. Suddenly, I lost all conscious thought and didn’t even know what to say.

You said, “Hello. Hello?”

Finally, my heart beat again, and the words came out that I had rehearsed, “Hi.”

“Yes?”

“My name is ___________. I didn’t quite get that out yesterday.”

“Well;”, You said, “It’s not polite to talk with your mouth full. It was very nice to meet you.”

“OK. Well! ….Ok….Would you like to meet again somewhere…. for lunch?”

“I ate a late breakfast. I’m not really hungry, but I’d love to hang out.”

“OK, where would you like to meet? “

“I have a couple of movies that we could watch, you can come to The Landscape apartments number 1025. Come through the entrance turn left. My car is parked right in front of the door. You can’t miss it. You can come over whenever you’d like.”

“Ok. I’m only about 15 miles from you. I’ll get ready and come over. About 30 minutes?”

“I don’t know. As slow as that motorcycle is, it might take you 45.”

“I think we need a rematch, Funny girl. I’ll see you in 30.”

When we hung up the phone, I noticed I was sweating. I wiped my face with a towel and grabbed my boots. Brushed my teeth and headed out the door, jacket in hand.

As I pulled into the apartment complex, I could see your car to the left. Orange Camaro. The same one that was so fast yesterday. Parked right beside it, was a beautiful convertible Shelby Mustang, top was down.

I pulled into the spot beside the mustang.

I turned off the engine and went to the door.

I was about to knock when a different woman opened the door, and said, “Hello.”

I said, “Hi?”

She extended a hand and said, “My name is Simone, nice to meet you. I’m her roommate.”

I shook her hand and my eyes followed her arm up to her breasts, barely covered by the tank top she wore, down her curvy body and back up to her eyes which met mine.

She had been eyeballing me the same way when I heard a voice in the background saying, “Are you going to let him in?”

She reached up and grabbed my chin, pulled down and said, “Open your mouth!”

I did. She shouted back over her shoulder, “I told you there was no way he had two tongues.”

I heard footsteps running toward the door and Simone pressed pass me and ran to the Mustang.

You had a plastic cup full of liquid and threw it toward Simone as I dodged out of the way as fast as I could, both women musically laughing at each other.

You laughed out, “Just wait till you get home, bitch. You can’t run from me forever. Eventually, you have to sleep. Do it with one eye open!”

Simone laughed, winked, blew a kiss, fired the engine and backed out, leaving us standing alone on the sidewalk.

You said, “Don’t mind her, she’s a nut. A beautiful nut, but still a nut.”

“You both have nice cars.”

“She had her car first. She’s the one that got me hooked. Let’s go inside.”

You grabbed my hand and led me into the apartment, shut the door behind me and pulled me into your lips. After a couple of seconds of sexually charged kissing, you pulled away and said, “I thought we should get that out of the way. Now things won’t be so awkward.”

“Ok. I like the way you think.”

“I’m not usually this bold. I think the excitement of the car caused what happened yesterday, and after that, I have no reason to be shy with you.”

You sassed into the kitchen, your ponytail swishing, Capri’s fitting perfectly, and asked if I wanted a drink.

“Whatever you are having”, I said.

“Sit down”, you said, “I’ll bring it to you.”

I sat on the overstuffed, extra large sectional and looked around.

“Nice place.”

“Thank you. We try to keep it nice. Simone’s parents fund everything. I was lucky to find her. She likes you, by the way. She doesn’t tease people that she doesn’t like.”

“Thank you, I think.”

You came over with a full glass. There was a swirly straw sticking out of the top. I leaned forward making to grab the cup and you pushed me back. Straddled my lap and put the straw to my lips.

I sucked in a wonderful, thick, fruity juice that before I could swallow you followed up with your tongue into my mouth.

Swallowing and gasping for air I could feel my cock hardening in my pants. You said, “That’s the best way to drink this.”

“I think I’m spoiled against any other way, may I have another?”

You let the straw touch my lips again and repeated the process.

Our breathing was more stressed as we continued the kissing longer than the drinking each time.

My hands caressed your ass and ran up and down your back.

You stood up and placed the glass on the bar. As you came back to where I was sitting, you knelt in front of me and grabbed for my belt.

“We’ll see what would have happened, if I would have lost the race yesterday.”

With my help, you slowly relieved me of my pants and freed my cock from its binding prison.

You positioned yourself between my legs and allowed your hands to slowly caress my thighs as you watched my cock jump from the sensations shooting through my body.

The tip of your tongue, cold from the drink caused me to gasp as it started to circle the tip of my cock.

My breathe, still searching for my lungs, finally escaped in a guttural moan of pleasure as your mouth surrounded my member. You looked up at me with lustful eyes to see the expression of ecstasy on my face.

Your hand wrapped around the base of my cock, pulling it out of your mouth to allow your tongue to caress the bottom side of my engorged penis.

You moaned with me as I growled, “FUCK” through clenched teeth.

You could feel your pussy throbbing and found it hard to press your legs together in the position that you were in.

You stood up and straddled me again. You still fully clothed, and my shirt still on. You allowed my cock to pressed against the outside of your pants and rub against your pussy. Your teeth grazed my neck as you moaned against me as you felt the pleasure of my cock rub against your clit.

You ground your pussy against me. My cock almost slid into your pussy surrounded by your stretchy pants and disclosed to me that you weren’t wearing panties.

You helped me out of my shirt.

I said, “This isn’t hardly fair. I feel severely underdressed.”, as I pulled your tank top over your head.

You pressed your pussy onto my cock harder as you leaned back and undid your bra.

I caught you in my hand against your back as I leaned into you sucking one of your beautiful nipples into my mouth.

You moaned with your head tossed back surprised by my leaning forward and relieved that I didn’t let you fall to the floor.

You stood up in front of me. I slid your pants down enough to expose the top of your hips. Kissing your left hip greedily, I dropped your pants to the ground. You stepped out of them as I laid you on the sectional beside where I was sitting.

I climbed up your body and kissed you deeply, allowing my cock to brush against your pussy as you spread your legs to allow my entrance.

I heard your whispered, “FUCK” in my ear.

I pressed a little harder and my cock slid home into your pussy.

We both moaned in unison as we felt what we were waiting for all morning.

Your legs wrapped around me and pulled my cock into your pussy. Submerging all of my desire and ecstasy into your body.

We stayed in this position, kissing and sucking on whatever our mouths could reach for what seemed like an eternity.

You released your grip on with your legs and I started sliding my cock in and out of your silky pussy. *FUCK*

I let my cock slide out of your pussy to your protest and slid down, my tongue caressing your stomach and leading between your legs.

“I don’t have two tongues, but I can’t pass up the chance to lick your beautiful pussy again.”

Your laugh was cut off by a moan as my tongue pressed against your clit.

While I licked and sucked on your pussy, my fingers pressed into you, causing you to slam your hips into my face.

When your orgasm racked your body, I raised up and slammed my cock into you.

You literally screamed as I spread your legs and banged my pelvis against your body as hard as I could, sending shockwaves of pleasure through both of us.

I said, “Fuck, I’m cumming.”, pulled my cock out of your pussy and started cumming as you reached down and stroked my cock as cum shot all over your breasts and stomach.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

We lay on opposite sides of the sectional, heads together, holding hands for a few minutes, just basking in the afterglow watching whatever was on the television, and talking.

We started talking about the apartment again and how nice it was, and you said, “You should see the shower.”

I saw the light bulb come on as you rose up and pulled on my arm, “Let’s go take a shower.”

I followed you, watching you bouncing, pulling me along to the bathroom.

For an apartment, the bathroom was huge. Nice fixtures, two sinks. Then I saw the shower.

This apartment had the biggest shower I’d ever seen. Beautiful tile, and one wall was covered in shower heads.

“This is the reason Simone chose this apartment. It used to belong to the owner of the complex, but they moved.”

“This is GREAT!”, I said.

You said, “Watch this.” With a mischievous grin on your face as you punched a button on the wall.

The shower came on, the overhead lights dimmed. Music started playing from speakers in the ceiling and colored lights lit up just above the wall of water fixtures shining into the shower.

You said, “There are different settings programmed. This is my favorite.”

You decided that the water was about right and we walked into the shower and shut ourselves in.

The water misted and cascaded around us from every direction. High in the center of the wall, was a flat long hole that water poured out of. It was like a waterfall that you went directly to. Behind the waterfall, were shelves with soap and shampoo products. Just in front of the waterfall water flowed from jets at the side and the ceiling creating a raining mist.

I walked into the waterfall with you to get my body wet. The best feature was the ability to step through the water and behind it to the shelves to get the soap and the water barely hit you as you stood.

You found the soap that you wanted and walked back through the water to the mist area. Reaching over, you hit another button on the side of the shower and the waterfall stopped.

“We’ll turn that back on after we lather up. “, you winked.

You kissed me under the rain and water dripped from our faces and onto our lips. I could taste you through the water and it sent shivers through me.

You had two bars of soap, and handed one to me, then I felt your hand, with the soap start lathering my back. You let it roam down onto my ass and caressed me as we kissed. The soap in my hand glided over your skin and your body felt wonderful beneath my touch in the water.

You turned around and pressed your back against me, reaching behind you to caress my hardening cock.

My hands now free to caress your breasts and slide my fingers down to your pussy.

I heard your moan escape as my fingers slid across your clit and the soap rubbed across your lips.

On the way back toward the front, my fingers dipped into your pussy and turned and bit my neck.

You led me back to the corner, beside the waterfall and stepped up and turned to sit on a ledge built into the wall.

You feet found the steps on each side and you were perched, legs spread in the corner of the shower.

You reached down and grabbed my cock, guiding me into your pussy. The ledge was at a height that I only had to bend my legs a little to slide my cock into your waiting, throbbing pussy.

You leaned back into the corner, thrusting your pussy against me, and sending my cock deeper inside of you.

You continued rubbing my chest with your hands and clutching on to shower heads beside you when you had to concentrate on the hard cock in your pussy.

You started moaning louder and louder, bringing me closer and closer to the edge of no return.

You could see on my face that I was close. You said, “Cum in my pussy! Fuck yeah, Cum in my pussy!”

At that statement, I couldn’t hold out anymore. I groaned out, “FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!”

You thrust your hips forward, grabbed the shower heads beside you and said, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m cumming, unnhhggghhh!”

We finished our shower, satisfied and clean. Put on clothes and went back to the couch, and took a nap, as close to each other as possible.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

After waking up from our nap, and watching a little TV, you got up and cleaned up a few things. I watched you, amazed that I was there with you.

I decided to ask, “So, where do we go from here?”

You said, “I don’t know, I’ve never been here before. Maybe you should go home and change into something nice to go out in. Simone texted me and wants us to go out. She’ll be here in a few minutes, we’ll get ready and come get you in about 2 hours. There’s a pen and pad there, write directions to your place.”

We kissed goodbye for about 5 minutes, your lips reminding me of strawberries and cream. We reluctantly broke our embrace. I gathered my things, said goodbye and another kiss and walked to my bike.

I passed Simone as I rode through the gate. She waved and smiled knowingly as I left. I thought, *Does she tell her everything?*

I got home and tried to figure out what to wear. *Something nice?* *How nice?* *Suit nice?* *Club nice?*

I took my chances with a nice shirt and pants. Hoping that if I get a hard on, nobody would be able to tell in these cotton pants.

About a half our late, I saw an orange and black Camaro through the window. I walked outside before you got out of your car.

“I hope you don’t mind riding bitch!”, Simone shouted from the sun roof, “cuz she ain’t gonna let you drive!”

She climbed between the seats and into the back, her short skirt almost revealing her ass as she did.

I got in and you said, “Hi.”

I buckled in and you put it in reverse and hammered on the gas, spinning your tires in my driveway.

You wheeled into the street, slammed it into gear and spun your tires frontward, fishtailing into your lane.

“ALRIGHT!”, I said, gripping the seatbelt with white knuckles.

Simone yelled, “Relax. I taught her how to drive like that.”

She reached between us from the back seat, punched on the radio, and started dancing.

I knew I couldn’t be heard over her and the radio, so I just sat there and watched the cars race by.

You reached over and grabbed my hand as you drove.

We pulled into a restaurant named “Simone”. I turned and looked at her, she smiled and nodded.

When you turned the engine off, you said, “This is her parent’s restaurant. They named it after their only child. Nice place, AND, We don’t have to pay.”

I got out of the car and held the door for Simone who had to climb out of the back.

As she slid and climbed, I blushed a little noticing that she wore no panties under her skirt. As she leaned forward and stood, the colder air hit her and no bra either, under her tight black strappy shirt.

She reached back into the car and grabbed a shawl and covered herself with it.

When she was finally done with the cover, she said, “Thank you sir for holding the door.” As she walked by me and let her hand slide across my lower back.

My eyes widened and I looked at you. You just laughed a little and winked.

We had a very nice dinner. I was introduced to Simone’s mother and father. They seemed surprised that you brought a date, which made me smile.

We talked a lot and learned about each other. Simone loved teasing as she was without a date. Every once in a while she would comment something that made me believe that you had told her every detail of our afternoon.

We got back to the car and drove to a nearby club.

The music was loud and Simone led us straight to the bar.

She ordered margaritas for all three of us. She grabbed you by the hand and you grabbed mine, leading us up into the balcony to a table in the VIP section.

Simone talked to several people on the way to the table. A couch was on one side of the table and chairs lining the other. We joined some that were already sitting on one end. Simone asked if we could join and we sat down.

You were smiling and nodding at people that you had seen before.

I didn’t know anyone, but Simone was soon introducing people and asking if you remembered this one and that one.

I found myself sitting at a table with 5 beautiful women, wondering how I wound up here.

You did however stake your claim on me, holding my hand and staying close.

There was a small dance floor on the balcony and a large one on the bottom. We stayed on the top, dancing together and watching Simone do her thing.

Soon, the night led us to kissing on the dance floor and just wanting to spend time alone.

Your eyes turned lustful, and as yours did, so did mine.

We could have left then, and enjoyed the rest of our night.

Soon, Simone returned with a very athletic looking man with dark hair and sculpted cheek bones. She said his name and said, “But everyone calls him Jim.”

We all sat and danced together for the rest of the night.

I was shocked when I noticed Simone rubbing Jim’s cock through his pants under the table.

I looked at you and you just kissed me on the cheek and said, “Here we go.”

Soon his hand was under her skirt and they were kissing passionately right there at the table.

The lights were low in the corner of the VIP room and all of our “friends” seemed to be on the dance floor.

I asked if you wanted to go dance, and you said, no kissed me again.

We slid a little away to the other end of the couch as if to watch the show.

Soon, Simone stood, with Jim’s hand still up her skirt.

She slid the table back with her hip and pushed Jim away against the couch.

She reached down and unzipped his pants. Sliding his bulging cock out into her hand. She was leaning over with her ass facing toward us. Her skirt had been hiked up high enough so that we could see her pussy from behind.

I looked back at you, amazed again, and you were watching like it was nothing new.

She got on her hands and knees on the couch, again, with ass and pussy almost in our faces.

She sucked Jim’s cock for several minutes and he could barely keep his eyes open. He tried several times to reach her pussy, but could not, and finally gave up.

The scene was so hot with her wet pussy in our faces that we could barely keep from touching each other. I rubbed between your legs through your tight jeans and you kept kissing me on the neck and moaning.

My cock was so hard that I was in pain.

Simone then straddled Jim’s lap and we watched as his cock slid into her pussy. She let out a moan that we could hear over the music as his massive cock slid into her pussy.

Her strappy shirt was soon pushed down by Jim and her erect nipples were sucked in and out of his mouth.

She rode his cock like that for several minutes. Then she turned around and faced away from him.

I noticed that she kept looking at us and trying not to laugh would turn away and keep fucking away at the hard cock in her pussy.

We watched as her ass popped against Jim’s legs every time she would bounce back against him.

Simone felt Jim starting to tighten and stood up. She reached between her legs with her ass in his face and stroked his cock as he came all over his own shirt.

She had a disappointed look on her face as she pulled her shirt back up over her breast, pulled her skirt down and walked away.

We followed her out of the club and to the car.

On the way to the car, you said, “If she kisses you, kiss her back.”

“What?” I thought I heard you wrong.

You said it again.

When we got to the car, she kissed YOU. You kissed her back and I thought I would cum in my pants.

You handed me the keys to the car and both of you climbed in the back seat.

“Drive us home.”, you said, “Get there as fast as you can.”
Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

We had parked out at the back of the parking lot because you didn’t want your car to get scratched by “all of the drunk idiots”.

There were no other cars around us. I adjusted the mirrors and saw you and Simone kiss again. You were on the right, she was on the left partially behind me. She was clawing at your body and was almost hyperventilating.

She kissed you on the left side of your neck and your eyes found mine in the rear view mirror. You smiled at me and mouthed the word, “Go”.

I turned the key and the engine roared. I looked back in the mirror again and saw that you were busy with Simone again.

We needed to turn around so I slid the car into drive and slammed on the gas. The wheels spun and I jerked the wheel. The car spun around and I fish tailed out of the drive and onto the street.

I heard laughing and sort of a “woohoo” from the back seat.

Simone shouted, “Drive this bitch, boy!”

You said, “Don’t wreck my car!”

Simone was now on top of you. Neither of you tried to move. She straddled you and sat up, taking her top off over her head, she said, “Fuck me you bitch!”

You said, “That may be difficult since I don’t have a cock!”

I looked in my rear view mirror and almost ran into a car that we were speeding past.

I corrected and heard the tail end of a conversation, Simone saying, “I thought he was probably off limits.” And you asked me, “What was the last thing I said to you before we got in the car?”

Blushing, I said, “That if Simone kissed me, I should kiss her back.”

With that, she stood up, leaning over, between the two front seats. Her beautiful tits rubbing against my shoulder, and kissed me on the mouth while we were driving down the road.

I couldn’t see, but I kissed her back, as I tried to look over her head to the road in front of me.

She gasped and moved her head and moaned loudly and grasped the passenger seat and my leg, barely able to stand where she was.

When she was able to again, she breathed, heavily in my ear, “She just put her tongue in my pussy. Fuck.”

I couldn’t see you, but your face was buried between the cheeks of Simone’s ass, and your tongue was licking the inside of her hot, wet, twitching pussy.

She reached down between my legs and started rubbing on my cock as she continued to moan into my ear and give me a play by play of what you were doing behind her.

She turned to you and said, “That’s it, lick my ass, FUCK.”

She came back to my ear and groaned, “Her tongue feels so good on my clit .nn…nnooow.”

She bit my neck and growled through the skin in her teeth, “Fuck me, fuck me.”

I could feel her rocking back and forth as your fingers now slid quickly in and out of her pussy while you licked the cheeks of her ass.

I made the turn into your apartment complex, sideways, at 60 miles an hour. “I almost missed it!”

Simone fell back into you and when I stopped, crooked, in the parking spot in front of your door, she was in your lap, kissing you with two hands full of hair.

She let go of your lips and you said, “Let us out.”

I got out and walked around to the passenger side, opened the door and slid the seat back up.

Simone climbed out of the car, still naked from the waist up, with her skirt hiked up around her waist and your hand rubbing on her pussy as she got out of the car.

She stood up in front of me, pressed her body into mine and kissed me deeply.

You pushed her out of the way as you got out of the car and jumped from the doorway of the car into my arms, almost knocking me off of my feet. You wrapped your legs around me. I pressed your back against the car to keep from dropping you and kissed you with everything I had.

I was holding your back with one hand, and one of your legs with the other trying to keep from dropping you.

I realized then, that your bra was undone and pushed up over your breasts.

Simone stood, mostly naked at the front door and was opening it waving us in.

“Come on. It’s lonely over here.”

You put your feet down and grabbing my hand, we ran to the front door, pushing Simone into the living room floor. We all fell to the ground. I kicked the door closed behind me with my foot.

Simone started crawling toward the bedroom while you were grabbing at her ass.

Everyone was laughing. You said, “Don’t let her get away.”

I grabbed the skirt around her waist. She fell on the floor.

You jumped up and ran into her bedroom laughing.

“You cheating bitch!”, she yelled as she wriggled out of her skirt and ran naked into the room with you.

When I got into the room, skirt still in hand, you were both kissing at the end of the bed. Your pants were on the floor and Simone was lifting the bottom of your shirt over your head.

Your bra came off with your shirt. You stood topless in your boy short white lace panties, no imagination needed to see what was underneath.

You ass cheeks hung out beneath the shorts enough to create a stir in my stomach.

The contrasting colors in yours and Simone’s bodies was mesmerizing. As she wrapped her arms around you, kissing your deeply and grabbed your ass through your panties the difference in the shades of skin was very pronounced.

She cupped the part your ass that hung from your panties with her hands and then slapped your ass cheek with her left hand.

You squeeked a little as the pop filled the room.

She laid you on the bed, your ass sticking up in the air facing me.

She pulled down on your panties and slid them off of your ass.

The scene in front of me started making me dizzy from all of the blood rushing from my body and into my cock.

Your pussy was so wet that your panties were soaked and Simone had to peel them off of your body.

Between the time I left to change and the time you picked me up to go out, you had shaved your pussy clean, and it now glimmered with wetness.

Simone smacked you on your ass and your pussy quivered.

She slid her middle finger down the crack of your ass and I watched and audibly moaned as she it slid into your pussy.

Simone looked at me and said, “Did you like that? I can do that again.”

She repeated the action, and this time two fingers slid into your pussy. You moaned and pressed your ass back wanted her fingers deeper inside of you.

She leaned over you and whispered something in your ear as she pulled hard against your pussy, lifting your ass and making you raise to your toes.

I heard your answer, “Fuck yes! Ok.”

You stood up, and probably the two most beautiful women I’d ever seen turned their attention to me, and they were naked, lustful, and walking in my direction.

I almost looked behind me to see if they might be looking at somebody else.

You held hands as you walked toward me, walked to either side of me and joined hands behind me. Now, I was trapped between you both. You steered me toward the end of the bed and turned me around.

You let go of each other’s hands. Your hand dropped to my belt. Simone’s hand pulled at my shirt. I kicked my shoes off of my feet.

Within seconds, I was freed of my clothes and my cock pulsed in the air of the room.

2 delicious mouths started exploring my body as 4 lips kissed and slid over my skin.

My eyes rolled back in my head from ecstasy and even with my eyes closed I could feel and slightly hear the directions that you were giving each other.

I was pushed back onto the bed. From each side of my body, lips, tongues and goose bumps rolled up my body to my mouth.

3 sets of lips met and I bet the pleasure moans could have been heard around the globe as we kissed and sucked on each other’s tongues.

I felt a hand run down my body and as it approached my cock, anticipation shook my body. I moaned and somebody giggled.

Another hand followed closely behind. Both women were teasing me stroking the skin on my stomach and upper thighs, getting dangerously close to my cock, just to watch me jump and hear me moan.

“Fuck! FUCKING TEASING SLUTS!”

You said, “Patience has its rewards.”

We started battling tongues again when a hand stroked up my cock and off the top. I almost hurt us all when I jumped and convulsed to the touch.

You both started taking turns, first one hand, then the other grabbing and stroking up my cock.

As the convulsions got calmer we started kissing again.

Then the hands moved and you both started climbing up kissing each other above me.

Simone’s lips surrounded your left nipple and she sucked hard as you moaned against her.

You were both on your knees on either side of my head.

I licked your thigh and up to the pooch above your pussy, sucking in the skin there and it caused you to shiver.

I then turned my head the other way and found another thigh to lick and slid my tongue between her legs and the very tip of my tongue reached the hood of her clit and Simone jumped so hard that she lost her balance, grabbed you for support and both of you fell over.

I rolled over and ran my hands up both of your legs and slid two fingers into each pussy.

Both of you moaned loudly and kissed each other.

I used the fingers inside of each pussy to slide you both closer together. You looped your top leg over Simone’s body and she slid her bottom leg under yours.

I pushed her top leg up and over which pushed your leg up too.

Two majestically shaved pussies glistened in front of me when I pulled my fingers out.

I turned my head sideways and starting at your ass, I licked slowly, letting my tongue part the lips of your pussy through to your clit. I paused and sucked your clit into my mouth before letting my tongue press back against your clit and crossed the small gap between your bodies to the top of Simone’s pussy.

The difference in taste shot a wave of pleasure through my body. Her pussy was definitely different. Your pussy was sweeter and smoother in flavor. Her pussy was a little salty and strong. I remembered that she had just fucked that guy in the club into a frenzy before we came home and the sight and sound memory made me shiver as I let my tongue dip into her pussy and through to her ass.

I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her hole. She screamed out and dug her nails into your back causing you to curse.

I repeated the process in reverse licking and lapping your pussies until my face was covered in your juices.

When I raised back up, you each had an end of a two headed dildo in your mouths. I almost came at the sight of the fake cocks in your mouths.

I took it from you as you both positioned yourselves, pussies almost touching between you.

I watched your face as I slid the dildo into your quivering pussy.

You moaned so loud that I could tell you NEEDED that hard substance inside of you.

I took the other end and watched Simone almost sit up with pleasure from the cock inserted inside of her.

I grabbed the middle of the dildo and started to slowly slide the double cock back and forth. As it slid into your pussy, it slid out of Simone’s and vice versa as it was now covered in the juices from your pussies and slippery.

Faster and faster, both of you started rocking along with the beat of the double cock now slamming into your pussies.

My fist slamming into one clit and then the other quickly brought you both to a frenzy.

Simone started grabbing anything she could. The covers clinched into her hands then my side, then my arm, then she screamed out, “I’m cuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmingggg”, then a primal scream was all that could be heard.

That was what it seemed that you were waiting for, because you repeated the same phrase.

Both of you were convulsing against the cock that I was still slamming into you.

You and Simone both grabbed my hand and made me stop as wave after wave of pleasure shot through you.

Slowly, you both started breathing more normally and shined beautifully through the sweat on your bodies as I admired the looks on your faces.

Feedback Here

Last edited by cellaphanepants : 07-13-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: feedback link
Old 07-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

I looked down at those glistening bodies, sweating from pleasure, and chills swept through me when I noticed that you were still attached by the two headed dildo that dripped between your legs.

I lay down by you and kissed you. You moaned as Simone moved and your pussy was assaulted again by the dildo inside of it.

She slid away now and pulled it out. I saw her slide it into her mouth and lick your juices off the end. She brought it to you and you did the same with the end that had been in her pussy.

I think she decided that she wanted the real thing in her mouth because she crawled across you and slid her mouth directly down onto my cock.

I tensed and you winced as I gripped your hand harder than you would have liked.

I said, “I..I..I’m ssssorry” and let go of your hand.

You got up, and not wanting Simone to have all of the fun, joined in.

She moved between my legs and started sucking on my balls as you sucked my cock.

I had to keep from looking down at the beautiful bodies between my legs because it was all I was able to do to keep from cumming in your mouth.

The sight of your heads bobbing up and down and seeing the round asses in the air was almost more than I could bear.

You slid your body directly over mine, with your dripping pussy directly over my face.

The juices were already wetting your thighs and definitely had the crack of your ass wet.

I slid my fingers up and down the crack of your ass, sliding them into your pussy while I licked your clit and made you stop sucking my cock several times to moan.

Simone pushed you up into a sitting position and started sucking on your nipples.

With that push, it pushed you down onto my face and forced my tongue onto your pussy harder. You moaned with each lick against your pussy.

I don’t know if it was the sex earlier in the day, or just a blessing that I hadn’t already cum all over Simone’s or your face.

As Simone kissed you deeply, she straddled me, and slid my cock into her pussy causing me to moan into yours. The speed of my tongue on your pussy probably tripled to have something to distract me from the orgasm inducing pressure on my cock.

You started rocking against my face as Simone bounced up and down on my cock, holding on to your shoulders, kissing and biting your neck.

This time, you started cumming first, then Simone slammed down against my cock and started grinding through her orgasm.

It’s like the two of you are in sync with each other. Or maybe the sound of the scream of the other one pushes her over the edge.

She slowed down just enough to keep me from cumming in her pussy.

You slid off of my face to keep me from licking your clit while it was so sensitive.

Simone slid over your face and you licked the juices from her pussy while she pulled me up onto my knees.

Your head was just at the edge of the bed and her ass was in the air above you.

You looked up at me between her ass cheeks and said, “Fuck her! We’ll see who’s the bitch now.”

I stepped up behind her and slid my cock into her pussy from behind.

As my cock slid home, I felt your tongue on my balls. You were switching between licking and sucking on my balls to licking and sucking on her clit.

It didn’t take long before Simone started screaming, “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK! Put finger in my ass!”

I licked my thumb and slid it home into her ass as she started cumming!

With my finger in her ass and I could feel her pussy twitching around my cock and her ass constricting around my thumb. I couldn’t take any more. I could feel the pressure building around my cock.

I said, “Oh Fuck, I’m fixing to cum.”

Simone moved away from me. And lay beside you on the bed.

You kept licking my balls and she reached up stroking my cock as I shot cum all over both of you.

Your stomachs were soon covered in white sticky cum.

She started rubbing the cum into your belly and sliding it down to rub it into your pussy.