Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2010, 01:07 AM

Als Video

Al's Video

One of my favorite nights of watching my beautiful wife getting fucked by another man, was the night I was able to get about 1/2 the night on video tape. Al had went to bed & I was down stairs talking with Danny (Al`s first lover) who had dropped by after Al went to bed. I was telling him about the magazine that had placed Al`s wide open pussy photo right close to the front. I was very proud that they had published her photo & I knew that close to a million men or more would be looking at my baby`s cunt. (she has been in 3 national mags. "High Society, Genesis, Gallery" I had also just recieved, Two 24" X 18" posters of her nude that I had just hung in our bedroom.

Danny had seen the photo prior to my sending it in, but was still interested in seeing the magazine, & the posters. I took him up to our bedroom where the mag. etc. was, telling him to be very quiet as Al might be asleep. Naturally I had hopes he might end up getting to fuck Al. Since she had went to bed before Dan stopped over.

Al was sleeping so I just got the mag. & was going to take it downstairs to look at it, as I was about ready to start down Al stirred a little & opened her eyes. She didn`t see Danny was with me & she pulled the covers down to expose her perky little tits & said they needed a kiss.

I went to her, as I got there I pulled the covers down fully exposing her naked body to me & Danny`s eyes. I kissed & gave a little suck to each of her tits & slid my hand between her thighs at the same time & was sliding my finger up & down her slit which was very wet, she must have been having a good dream. I buried my finger in her hot cunt & she let out a moan & thrust her hips up to meet my plunging finger.

She was still unaware that Danny was there, he had pulled his cock out & was stroking it as he watched me finger fuck Al, I motioned for him to come over & lick Al`s Hot juicy cunt. As he got close to the bed I gave Al A long kiss then wispered in her ear Danny`s here watching you baby, at that moment Danny started licking her hot cunt. Al was a little surprised, not knowing Danny was there, but his busy tongue, my kisses & sucking her tits had her ready to cum, so the first shock of feeling him licking her cunt sure didn`t put a damper on the fire her dream had started.

Danny & I were soon out of our clothes, Danny buried his throbbing cock in Al`s juice filled cunt, as I continued to kiss her & play with her tits. As Danny fucked away I moved to the foot of the bed, so I could watch as his stiff cock slid in & out of her wet cunt. What a beautiful sight that is, seeing her sexually swollen cunt lips wrapped tightly around his cock which is glistening with her cunt juices. I reached in & inserted 2 fingers into her cunt & curled them down towards her ass hole, I alternated my strokes with his, as he pulled out I plunged my fingers in & down. I love doing this to Al & she enjoys it too, the added pressure of my fingers being applied towards her ass at the same time her cunt is being fucked, really turns her on. After a few minutes of this I pulled my fingers out & slowly pushed them into her waiting ass hole. This time I matched my strokes with Danny`s, as he plunged in I buried my fingers in her tight ass This had them both cuming in a matter of minutes.

As Danny rolled off I buried my face in Al`s freshly fucked cunt & enjoyed my love wine. The taste of her pre cum fluids mixed with his & her cum is beyond describing. I then slid up & buried my aching cock in her wonderful cunt. Dan & I each fucked Al twice, we also kissed, licked, & finger fucked her wonderful cunt for a couple of hours.

Danny dozed off, so I told Al let`s go downstairs as I wanted to put her wide open freshly fucked pussy on tape. She sat in a swivel rocker & I had her slide her cute ass to the front & spread her legs wide to give me a full view of her wide open cunt, with a little trickle of love wine oozing out. After a few minutes of filming Danny showed up, he watched as Al showed off her wonderful body to the camera, I had it rigged so what was being filmed, was also on display on our large screen T. V. Soon I had Danny move into the picture & he started licking & kissing Al`s hot cunt while he was finger fucking her.

We continued to play for a several more hours. Lots of licking Al sucking cock & fucking. all in all Al was fucked 8 times that night 4 by Danny 4 by me, I don`t know how many hours of kissing licking & finger fucking Al had, needless to say she was one very sore & tired lady when we finally stopped, but she was also a very sexually satisfied lady. I got at least 1/2 the night on tape, which I view often. Damn I do love that lady, she is one hot sexual machine & she will go out of her way to give me the sexual thrills I desire, she is one in a million.

Danny joined us for sexual parties for over 10 years, sometimes several times a week. So over That span of time he had fucked Al hundreds of times He was a great sex partner for both of us,we partied together so often that he & I were able to play Al's body like a fine musical instrument, he would be the first and only one fuck Al's cute little ass. This happened one night as she was on top of me giving me a good ride, Danny was playing with her ass as she fucked me. He was stoking up & down her ass crease with one hand while the other massaged her titties.

I noticed him wet his fingers and could feel him trying to insert a finger or two in her ass, I told him to get his cock in there and we'll give her a DP. He soon had his cock buried up her ass. Damn it felt fantastic, feeling his cock stroking her thru the thin membrane that seperates her cunt from her ass. She was going wild, I had often had the pleasure of two cocks in her hot cunt But this was the first Dp where her ass came into play. Soon we both filled both her hot holes with our cum. She enjoyed it but for some reason she never wanted to do another DP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (16.6 KB, 1824 views)
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (16.6 KB, 1560 views)
File Type: jpg 0121.jpg (15.9 KB, 1521 views)
File Type: jpg 0127.jpg (13.2 KB, 1546 views)
File Type: jpg 0132.jpg (14.1 KB, 1626 views)