Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Mountains

It had been a rough month but I was going to reward myself with a camping trip to the mountains. It had been a while since I had last reserved some time just for myself. I was making this trip alone. I would be free to enjoy nature and time at whatever pace I wanted to set. I smiled as I followed the signs along the secluded road, pointing the way to the Misty Falls hiking trails.

I parked my Tracker and began to unload my gear. My pack was heavy but I was prepared to haul it deep into the woods. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be disturbed. Slipping the pack onto my shoulders, a green Ford truck parked next to my vehicle. As I started to walk towards the trail head, two men about my age climbed out of the truck and started rummaging with their gear in the bed of their truck. They glanced my way as I walked past them towards the trail. I knew I wasn't dressed as a typical camper. I dressed as I usually did - my black tank top and jeans gave away that I wasn't at home in the woods. I quickly looked at the guys. They were absolutely gorgeous. As I wondered what two guys were doing out camping together, one of them winked at me as the other smiled. I smiled back then hurried off down the trail.

I wandered down the trail, not keeping track of the time. I was only concerned with how much sunlight was left and how secluded I thought I was. I finally chose a great place to pitch my tent. It was back in the woods but close enough to the river that I could hear it and could see it within a few minutes of walking. I sat my pack down and walked back towards the river, taken in by how beautiful the sun was glimmering on the little waves of the water. Across the river, a doe and her fawn munched on some grass. They raised their heads and gazed at me but then decided that I wasn't a threat. They casually disappeared into the shadows of the forest behind them. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, raising my head to feel the sun caress my cheek, throat, and bare arms. This was what I needed.

I stayed frozen like a statue for a long while then decided that I should set up my tent before darkness closed in. Walking back towards my little claimed area, I heard some masculine voices drifting closer. I glanced over my shoulder to see that it was the same two men that I had seen in the Ford. They were engaged some sort of "survival" chatter that sounded too complex for me to really understand. They appeared from behind a large tree, still caught up in their debate. They stopped short when they finally spotted me. As they approached, I immediately balled my hands into fists, just in case I needed to pitifully defend myself.

The tall man on the left was a good foot taller than me with short, light brown hair. He looked like he could have been a football player. His friend, just a few inches shorter, had spiked black hair and not quite as muscular. The tall man smiled and stopped a few feet away from me. He looked out over the river then said, "Beautiful...wouldn't you say so Aiden?" The man that I assumed to be named Aiden grinned and nodded. Aiden's friend turned his head back towards me. "What a beautiful sight. I love this place," he said. He extended his hand to me and said "Hi, I'm Kyle. This is my friend Aiden but you probably already got that."

I smiled and relaxed a little as I reached my hand out to shake. His hand absolutely engulfed mine. He shook my hand softly and released it so that I could shake with Aiden's outstretched hand. "I'm Jasmyn," I replied softly. I was stunned that these two drop dead gorgeous men were talking to me. Aiden shook my hand as he said "Jasmyn...that's a pretty name." I could feel my face heat up with a blush. I dropped my eyes and hand and I whispered "Thanks."

"Well Aiden, we better get going. It's going to get dark soon and we need to set up our tents and collect some firewood. Is there anything that you need help with ma'am?" I giggled a little at being called "ma'am." I looked up at Kyle's face, smiling, and told him that I thought I would be fine but thanks anyway. "It was nice to bump into you again," Kyle said. Aiden smiled warmly at me as the two started to walk farther down the trail.

I reached my gear and started unpacking my tent. The tent was bigger than I really needed but I liked the idea of having extra space. About an hour later and a sore thumb, I finally had my tent set up. Being a novice at this whole camping thing, I was rather proud of my work. Remembering the short conversation with the guys, I started to gather up some wood for burning. By the time I was finished, I had enough wood to last at least a few hours into the night. It was just starting to get cool and the sky was a light gray when I got my little fire up and going. I unfolded an old blanket and sat on it close enough to the blaze to feel its warmth.

I climbed into my tent and retrieved a notebook and pen after the fire warmed me for a few minutes. It crackled and danced a few feet from me. It's flickering flames caused a battle of shadow and light to tango all over the paper I was writing on. I had written a few paragraphs when I heard some twigs snapping near my campsite. Goosebumps shot up on my skin as a twinge of fear zipped through my body. I felt a cold chill run down my neck. My eyes darted around the edge of darkness surrounding me. My heart started racing.

I listened intently and continued scanning the areas that I could see. I relaxed a little when I realized that I already knew these voices. I heard Aiden say "I knew this was the wrong way. I told you so." Kyle replied with a soft chuckle. Both men appeared in my little circle of light just in front of me. "Hello again," Kyle said. "We got a little turned around in the woods on the way back to our tents." My eyes locked on his; I was mesmorized by the way the firelight blazed in his dark eyes. We were all quiet for what seemed a very long time. Aiden broke the silence with "Would you like a little company for a little while?" It was obvious that I was by myself at this point. I smiled at them both and said "Sure, that would be great."

Kyle came and sat by my left side as Aiden sat on my right. I never did understand guy logic. Although these men were strangers, something about them put me at ease. Kyle stared into my measly little fire as Aiden rambled on about himself. Occassionly, Kyle would contribute to the conversation but he seemed preoccupied. Aiden and I were talking about his many and my only camping trips when I interrupted the conversation. I looked over at Kyle with a questioning look and asked "Are you okay? You aren't saying much." Aiden laughed and said, "Yeah, he isn't one for words really." I looked back at Aiden and said, "Then what is he one for?" I heard Kyle chuckle and heard him shuffle closer to me.

As I turned to look at him, Kyle caught my face in his palms, stared deep into my eyes, and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I was frozen with shock and yet...and yet...it felt so good. I closed my eyes and sunk deeper into his kiss. After a moment, he pulled his lips away and smiled. "I'm more about action," he grinned. I heard Aiden snicker behind me and mutter "Show off."

I started laughing despite being totally turned on. I felt my entire body flush with warmth. Maybe it was just from the fire, wrapping its invisible arms around my body. A shiver ran over me despite the warmth. Aiden immediately got up and walked over to me, sitting down close to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. When I raised an eyebrow at him, he said sincerely, "You looked cold." Another wave of shyness splashed over me and I shrugged my shoulders and looked down, my face being hidden by my long, dark hair.

"You don't have to hide, you know," Aiden's voice was soft and his fingertips were softer as they grazed my cheek to tuck my hair behind my ear. I couldn't help but smile. I could feel both men pressing against me for either side. It was out of my control; I felt my nipples started to get hard. I was embarrassed as I saw them straining to push right through my tank top. I heard Kyle gasp lightly...I just KNEW he had noticed. I started to cross my arms over my chest, pretending that I was chilly but Kyle grabbed my left hand before I could get it into place. He brushed the hair back from my face and tilted my face towards him by placing my chin in his hand. "You don't have to hide...it's nothing to be ashamed of." I was seriously doubting him...up until he game me another of those body-into-a-puddle kisses.

In an instant, I no longer had any reservations. I wanted them both, right now. My eyes flashed up at Kyle, him reading the message loud and clear. His hands slipped slowly under my tank top and paused. He looked at me again. I gave him my best "Do it!" look that I could muster. I felt Aiden's hands mimic Kyle's along my back. It felt so wonderful. Kyle's hands traced just under my breasts, just barely actually coming into contract with them. Aiden's hands trembled as his fingertips toyed around my bra clasp. Both men help completely still. I realized they were waiting for something from me. Coming instinctually to me, I raised my hands above my head. Like it was their cue, Kyle slipped my shirt over my head as Aiden unclasped my bra. Both articles of clothing disappeared into the night.

Kyle's fingertips traced around my erect nipples, stopping to fondle each breast in his palms before returning to the nipple. Aiden grazed a hand down along my spine while his other hand gathered my long hair. He swept his hand back up along my spine and across my shoulder. I tilted my head to the side as he placed light kisses on my shoulder and neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying every sensation to the fullest. I gasped sharply as Kyle's lips closed around one of my nipples and his tongue lashed furiously across it. I hadn't noticed that he had moved directly in front of me and Aiden was now directly behind me. I also lost track of when I had moved from my ass to on my knees.

With my eyes still closed, I grasped at the bottom of Kyle's shirt. In a moment, I had it off him and thrown to the ground. My hands brushed up, down, and across his muscular chest. I enjoyed feeling the hair on his chest as well. Aiden's hands disappeared for a moment. It took a second to realize what he had done until I felt his bare chest pressing again my back. His chest was smooth although it was also very muscular. I could also feel his rock hard cock pressing against my ass.

I paid little attention as Aiden unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans from behind me. I was taken with Kyle's skill with my tits. He would intermingle touches of his hands with licking and sucking as well as stop to kiss my lips from time to time. Aiden slowly slipped his right hand between my abdomen and my black lace thong. His middle finger found the beginning of my slit and stopped there. I got the feeling he was making sure that he wasn't crossing any boundaries that I wouldn't want him to cross. When I didn't stop him, his finger slipped just inside my pussy's lips.

Kyle continued sucking my tits as his hands slid down my sides and his thumbs hooked the top of my jeans at my hips. Slowly, my jeans and thong were pulled down towards the ground. Aiden wrapped his arms around me and pulled me backwards towards him. My head was laying on his hard dick as his thighs cushioned my back and neck. Kyle busied himself by pulling off the jeans a thong after flipping off my shoes and socks. Aiden took up where Kyle left off. He massaged my breasts and leaned down to lightly kiss my forehead. When I opened my eyes, Kyle was standing up and removing his jeans.

With another light kiss of my forehead, Aiden lowered me to the ground onto another blanket that had magically appeared. I laid there, gazing with fascination, as Aiden began stripping off the rest of his clothes as well. The fire outlined their bodies and caused them to appear as if they were glowing. The light bronzed their muscled bodies and my eyes scanned them both. My eyes lingered on each delicious, huge cock. Kyle's glistened with the hint of pre cum. I was surprised when Kyle knelt down by my head. I automatically grabbed his cock and started licking the wonderful juice from his head. Aiden gently pushed my legs apart as he knelt down between them. I could feel that I was extremely wet. Aiden's hands drifted down my inner thighs from my knees. I sighed deeply and took Kyle's head into my mouth, turning my face towards him. Aiden's fingers slowly slid up and down my slit. My hips rocked ever so slightly, matching his rhythm.

His fingers shot into my begging pussy. I moaned deep in my throat and matched his thrusting with my mouth on Kyle's cock. I gasped when I felt his tongue lapping on my clit as his fingers continued to pound into me. My pussy gripped at his fingers as I felt my own warmth trickling down my ass. It was hard to concentrate but I somehow managed to tease Kyle's head with my tongue as I massaged his balls.

In a flash, I found myself on my knees once again. This time, both cocks were right in front of me. I hungrily started sucking on first one and then the other. My tongue encircled Aiden's head as I grasped his shaft and darted my mouth down it. His soft moans assured me that I was on the right track. I stopped suddenly and repeated my attack on Kyle's cock. It wasn't long before I had both men moaning and I was tasting their pre cum.

Kyle played with my pussy as I alternated between their dicks. Aiden moved to the side as Kyle leaned slowly back, pulling me with him. I grinned down at him as he pulled me down on top of him. He grasped my hair and pulled my head back. I could feel his teeth biting at my throat. I barely noticed Aiden moving behind me. I felt his cock slowly slipping up and down my dripping slit. God, it felt amazing! Kyle's hands were at my hips in a flash. He pulled me without mercy onto his throbbing cock and started lifting his hips to pound deep into me. I responded automatically by riding him as hard as I could. As Kyle forced himself deeper into me, I felt his hands grab my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. I leaned forward and I groaned softly as Aiden's cock began pushing itself into my tight ass.

The sounds of our bodies slapping together was like music. Kyle was thrusting deep and hard into me, pounding my pussy relentlessly as Aiden fucked my ass. I could feel Aiden's balls slapping against me. I couldn't hold on much longer. My body grew rigid. Our bodies were covered in sweat, glistening in the firelight. It was a chorus of screams and moans as I came and felt both cocks shooting their hot loads into my pussy and ass. I could feel the pulsing dicks as they were pressed as deep as they could inside me. We somehow rolled onto our sides without their cocks leaving my body. Our bodies trembled and jolted against each other.

Eventually, I felt Aiden's cock slide out of my ass. I heard him panting just behind me. Kyle rolled over onto his back, again pulling me up on top of him. "You know," I panted, "it's awfully late. Maybe you guys should just stay here. I have plenty of room in my tent." With a soft chuckle, Kyle sat up and began to stand up with his dick still in my drenched pussy. I wrapped my legs around him as he stood. He carried me into my tent with Aiden following behind us. There would be no sleeping tonight.