Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2003, 07:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
It seems to me that, very rarely, does a one night stand provide a satisfying experience.

While it may provide immediate release, for sexual frustration, too often it is using a haman being as a masturbation aid.
For me, complete sexual satisfaction only comes with respect and sharing; giving as well as taking.

I am a good deal older than some of you, so you may think that I am prudish or old fashioned, but I do not think of masturbation as an evil, and all the lddies I meet in my fantasies are to my liking.

John
Old 11-30-2003, 08:13 AM

Hello Jenna...
Well to start off, I would rather be alone and lonely...
But unfortunatly I'm very lonely with someone else, and like someone else said, it does hurt deep in your soul, and it is hell, specially when u stay with that someone for all the wrong reasons...

Kisses
Legs
Old 11-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
to start there is no real choice to being alone or being lonely with someone around. Both are a state of misery. And how well I know this misery--you can be alone even in a croud. Ms Jeana--I am very much alone 90% of the time both in fact and in a state of mind.

But the solution for either of us is what are we doing about it? Myself I have been going out and seeing all that I can see and explore. It helps but no matter how much I go out and meet people, there still is the hollow feeling inside. Turning to the 0ne-night-stands is almost just as bad if not making the matter worst. Still there is hope for either of us and others out there in our same situation. That someday we will encounter the missing half of our souls and never again will out hearts know lonileness.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
well i'm always alone so i guess it wouldn't be anything different to be alone by myself
Old 12-01-2003, 12:39 AM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
I would think being alone and lonely would have to be the better of the choices, even as bleak as it sounds. There is hope of meeting that "someone" who will brighten all the dark corners of your life.

I know from personal experience that being lonely with some one sucks all the life out of you. What makes this even worse is this person is the one that used to be at the very center of your life. Now you don't even know them anymore. So what do you do? You just keep hoping things will change for the better but it seems like they never do.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:32 AM

I would go for the alone
Old 12-01-2003, 12:30 PM

Alone can be a good thing. Alone and lonely, while not a lot of fun, can at least teach you things about yourself. Alone with someone else.....there's more than the constant feeling of isolation. There's also an ongoing undercurrent of rejection, of failure, of being denied the closeness that SHOULD be part of a relationship, and of dishonesty. That last one might be puzzling if you haven't been there....but I thought that maintaining the myth that things really were ok both to myself and to the outside world was one of the most demoralizing parts.

I pulled the switch when I started to hate the person who wasn't or couldn't give me what I needed. It turns out that lonely may suck, but lonely in company is poisonous to everyone involved. It turned me into someone I didn't want to be, and I'll never ever do it again.

My 2 cents .
Old 12-01-2003, 01:10 PM

Hard to argue with GingerV.

Being alone and lonely leaves you with options, chances where

if you meet someone you can at least explore whether there is

a chance of a relationship.

Being lonely with someone is just a dead-end, sitting waiting

for the relationship to do a Lazarus.

The downside of being alone is that you put your vulnerabilities

on the line when you explore the emotional envelope.

If you are willing to give a chance, seek and you shall find.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:12 PM

Nonsense Oldfart! I'm easy to argue with....just difficult to beat .
Old 12-02-2003, 12:42 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Just went thru the being alone with someone for years and it is soul destroying!!!! I most definitely would rather be alone!!!! Then at least the kids aren't being affected anymore.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:26 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Being lonely with a mate present is exponentially worse than being lonely alone. The pure exasperation of reaching out only to be turned away or ignored can cause so much deeper soul wrenching need. Once you've gotten past that and have gone it alone, you're at least partially ready to make changes to remedy the problem.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 12-02-2003, 05:47 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Well, I guess it is easy to comment on without being in the situation.

I'm a bit like Fzzy, I like time on my own (even though I'm in a relationship) so for me lonely/alone would be the way to go. However, there are people's feelings that need to be taken into account and maybe it is simply a matter of talking about an issue. I think all relationships go through that sort of phase but if things can't be sorted out, then I think it is better to continue the journey alone.

There is nothing worse that people who marry or stay in relationships because they fear being alone. It isn't that bad and there are a lot of positives to being on your own.

Horses for courses maybe.

Has this even helped??
Old 12-02-2003, 09:04 AM

GingerV.

You pushing for an argument?

Opinions at ten paces, devil take the carnage?

Sounds like fun, lol.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:37 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Alone.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 12-03-2003, 12:57 AM
exposed member

At first alone would seem to be the best choice, BUT...

I guess if that meant that you would be alone forever, not just until you could find someone...that might be different. If I was doomed to be alone without anyone at all ever, I don't know if that would be worse than being at least with someone you couldn't be intimate with.

Ginger V certainly throws some light on this one though, if it's hell to be lonely in a relationship than I guess it comes down to which hell would you want to live with? I found life as a single person hell too.

I don't have an answer to this one, but I certainly admire the question's thought-provoking quality. My wife and I talked about this at length. Thanks jennaflower!

Young man, how is it that you do not?"