Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2003, 09:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to DJman522367 Send a message via AIM to DJman522367
Virgin Sister and Virgin Me

My sister and I are still virgins at ages 23 and 21. We wanted to wait for the right person to have sex with before having sex with people. But we may find something in common together.

One day I was paying a quick visit to my sisters house. I was going to stay for awhile so I just got ready to stay and help her take care of the house since she needs it because she isn't married yet. My sisters town recently suffered a drought and so we need to conserve water. We had to share everything that involved water and electricity. I mean everything! One night we both needed a shower so we got one together. I remember my many fantasies about her as a child. I even had wet dreams about her a lot. She is like EXTREMELY hot. I mean WOAH!

When we got the shower I could feel the boner coming on and turned my back so she couldn't see me. We washed each other off. It was late and I wanted to wake up early. She didn't have a second bed so I slept in her bed. Brings back the time as kids and she was afraid of the dark so I slept in her bed. I looked at her sleeping in her underwear, so I thought she was sleeping because it's dark out. She felt the bed shake from my masturbating to her picture and saying her name. She turned the lights on and saw me with my pants down masterbating to her.

She didn't care, she just smiled and went back to bed. I didn't care so I stopped and went to bed. The next morning we talked and had breakfast. She brought up my masturbating the other night. She said she liked it and I got turned on. MY boner grew and she felt it because I was sitting right next to her. She ripped her shirt off and her pants and so did I. We were in our underwear horny as hell and we started making out while moving.

We got into her room and got COMPLETELY nude for each other. WE kept getting horny and hornier. My boner was at the max it could get. She pushed me to the bed and got on top of me. IT felt great and I loved it. She had everything every girl should have when having sex. It was the best I had. I love her still.

Tell me what you all think, I don't care at all... The pic was taken when I set my camera on timer and then it went off at that time we fucked. She wants me to post this pic here, seriously because we aren't ashamed of it at all. We have like a billion pics of the event, but this one is my favorite one of all and hers too. @
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sister1.jpg (27.1 KB, 16685 views)
Old 12-23-2003, 05:12 PM

i'd like to see more pics, please!!!!