Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2005, 12:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
Feeding Amy - Part One

Feeding Amy – Part One

I had just turned eighteen when mom got pregnant. Dad’s an over-the-road truck driver and is normally on the road for two-three weeks at a time, then at home for a week. It was during one of the weeks he was at home that he and mom conceived what would become my little sister nine months later. He was back on the road when she learned that she was pregnant.

Life at home changed then. Since dad is gone most of the time it fell to me to help mom out. In fact, I changed my plans to attend college and decided that mom would need the help during her pregnancy, and then for a few months after the baby was born. I didn’t mind, either. Besides, I had been helping mom with housework since I was ten.

As time passed and mom’s tummy began to grow with the baby, I would stare at her for hours. She was always a beautiful woman, to me, and the pregnancy just made her even more beautiful. Sometimes, after a shower when I stood in front of the sink blow-drying my hair, I would stare at my own tummy and wonder what I would look like pregnant. I favor mom a lot and it wasn’t hard to believe that I would also look as beautiful as her when I became pregnant.

Mom and I are both 5’, 7” tall, with blond hair and blue eyes. Her breasts are bigger than mine – mom is a D cup while I’m a C – and we both have slender, curvaceous bodies. At least mom did before she got pregnant, and I knew that she would regain her youthful, attractive and sexy body once the baby was born.

The big day finally came and dad was thankfully home when mom gave birth to my sister, Andrea. She was so beautiful and I looked forward to helping mom take care of her. Maybe it’s a female thing but the maternal instincts came out in me and I looked forward to the whole business of taking care of a tiny infant. Even the thought of changing diapers didn’t bother me. The only thing I wasn’t going to be able to help mom with was breastfeeding my sister. That would have to be mom’s job. And, judging from her heavy breasts, she was more than capable of taking care of that task.

One day when Andrea was about two weeks old, the day after dad went back on the road, I walked into the den to find mom sitting on the sofa breastfeeding my sister. I don’t know why - probably because I had never seen it before - but I was taken by complete surprise. The top mom wore was open and both of her large, milky white breasts were exposed. I just stopped in the middle of the room and stared. Mom held Andrea cradled in one arm while she sucked an exposed nipple.

“What’s wrong, Amy?” mom asked with a chuckle. “You look shocked.”

“I…well, I just hadn’t seen…you know…” I stammered.

“It’s called breastfeeding, dear,” mom grinned. “It’s how I fed you when you were this age. In fact, I seem to recall that you enjoyed it.”

“I was a baby, mom,” I said a little disgustedly. Then, in spite of myself I laughed. “Besides, I think I can handle solid foods, now.”

“Oh, that’s a shame,” mom said with a twinkle in her eye. Then, without warning, she cupped her left breast and winked. “There’s plenty if you’re hungry.”

“Oh, puhleese!”

“Suit yourself.”

I don’t know what it is about the human psyche that causes us to think about something we would normally consider repulsive. For some reason I couldn’t get mom’s offer out of my head. I know she was just teasing me but the offer kept banging away inside of my head for the rest of the day and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. The notion of sucking milk from her breasts, which I found initially distasteful, obviously triggered some latent need in me that I didn’t know was there.

It wasn’t just mom’s offer to drink her milk that kept coming to mind, either. As much as I tried I could not erase the image of her large milky white breasts, the dollar size aureoles and her fat, hard nipples. In my mind’s eye I could see the flawless, pale skin that looked as soft as satin. A few hours later, while I was in the utility room folding clothes that I had just taken from the dryer, I noticed something that startled me to the very core of my being. I had been thinking about mom’s breasts and what it would feel like to suckle from them, to drink her mother’s milk, when I discovered that my pussy was wet!

I sat down in a plastic chair by the table we use to fold clothes on and stared at the dryer, my brain buzzing with astonishment. I was aroused at the thought of sucking mom’s nipples! Why? Women had never aroused me before – certainly not my mother! Yet, as I sat in the plastic chair, I looked down between my thighs at the damp spot on the crotch of my sweat pants that I’d cut down into shorts.

I guess my brain didn’t want to accept the denial that screamed loudly inside of my head. My breathing became harsh and ragged in my chest, my pulse quickened and my body began to tremble with desire. I closed my eyes and tried to will away the unbidden thoughts that refused to leave my head. I didn’t want to think along these lines, didn’t want to harbor sexual fantasies of my own mother.

“No…please, no…”I whispered softly.

I couldn’t shake the thoughts in my head, couldn’t drive out the images of mom’s massive, milk filled tits and the fat nipples that a part of me wanted desperately to take deep inside of my mouth. That part was growing stronger and taking control of me. Tiny whimpering sounds came from my mouth and it wasn’t long before I felt the resolve that I had believed was strong, evaporate with each second.

“Oh, mommy…” I whimpered.

To my surprise, I found my right hand between my thighs and pressing gently against my damp pussy. It was an unconscious act on my part, something I had not planned to do, but the act, itself, destroyed what resolve I had left. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as I finally gave into the unwanted thoughts of incest. I wasn’t wearing a bra under the short sleeve blouse and I could feel my nipples hardening, rubbing the thin fabric.

I looked at the closed door. Thirty minutes before mom had taken Andrea into her bedroom for a nap. I knew that she was most likely sound asleep with my baby sister beside her on the large king-size bed. And, in truth, I don’t think it would have mattered because I was quickly losing control of all reasoning. Without another thought, I quickly shoved my shorts and panties down and off of my feet, and then shrugged out of the thin cotton blouse.

I was completely naked, sitting in the chair with my long legs spread wide. For some indefinable reason I wanted to act the part of a brazen slut as my mind began to summon images of my mother naked and holding me close to her lovely breasts. I could almost feel her arms around me while I greedily sucked her fat, hard nipples.

“Feed me, mommy!” I hissed through clenched teeth. “Let me suck your beautiful tits!”

The fingers of my left hand pinched and pulled my hard nipples while the right toyed with my sopping wet pussy. I slipped a finger deep inside of me and gasped loudly. While I moved my finger in and out of my wet, steaming hot pussy, I began to rub my sex-swollen clit. Harsh gasps of pleasure came from my open mouth, as I slowly loved my pussy. When I pushed a second finger inside of my slipper wet love channel, I nearly screamed with delight.

“Yesssss, mommy!” I hissed. “Do you like my little pussy? Oh. Mommy, make my pussy feel good while I drink your sweet mommy milk!”

I was lost in my own little world of lust as I imagined my mother’s fingers sliding slowly in and out of me. Curiously, my mouth was as dry as a desert, but I could almost feel her milk in my mouth as I fantasized about her. It was the first time I had entertained a sexual daydream about another woman and I guess the fact that the woman in my imagination being my mother, stoked the fire of my lust to a bright, white-hot inferno of lust.

“Make love to me, mommy!”

I quickly dropped my left hand between my legs and shoved three fingers inside of me while I began to rub my clit with the other. My fingers inside of my pussy began pumping me hard and fast and I continued to imagine that they were really mom’s fingers. The fingers of my right hand, which had become mom’s fingers, too, rubbed my clit hard and fast bringing me closer and closer to a mind-blowing orgasm.

“Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!” I gasped loudly. “Do me, mommy! Do my cunt! Make me cum!”

My eyes were on my shaved pussy, watching my fingers touch and rub and fuck me. The feeling was incredible, the most intense feeling I had ever had in my life. Never had I experienced masturbation so hot and overwhelming before and I loved it! I could feel drops of sweat falling from my face and landing on my flat, taught tummy.

Suddenly, I knew I was there. I had come to the brink of sanity, to the crest of oblivion and I knew I was about to cum. With a tiny gasp of delight and anticipation I jerked my wet, slippery fingers from my pussy and watched as a flood of cum erupted from my sopping slit. I watched my pussy, as I always do, spray hot cum into the air between my spread legs. Then another eruption and I closed my eyes as I stifled what I knew would otherwise be a loud, ear-piercing scream of fulfillment.

I finally collapsed back against the chair, my legs trembling greatly with the most awesome orgasm of my life. My chest heaved with harsh gasps and an overpowering buzz filled my ears while I sat unmoving. I lost track of time and don’t recall how long I sat in the chair, with my long legs still spread wide and my right hand lightly covering my drenched pussy.

Finally, my legs still shaking, I dressed and cleaned up my cum that my pussy had sprayed onto the floor. With my head still buzzing with the most incredible self-pleasure I’d ever felt, I left the utility room and headed for the shower.

The most curious thing of all was that I felt absolutely no remorse for what I had done in the utility room. There were no after effects of guilt and shame for fantasizing about mom and bringing myself to a mind-numbing orgasm while imagining her making love to me. It was all so incomprehensible that it defied logic and I simply could not understand why I had suddenly become attracted to my mother. There had never been a time in my eighteen years when I had wanted her that way.

There was the faint odor of sex, more precisely, the smell of my pussy in the utility room when I went back to finish folding clothes. And, just like that, the odor took me back to the minutes I had sat in the chair earlier and imagined making love to mom while jamming three fingers deep into my wet pussy. I inhaled a breath deeply into my lungs and let it out slowly. The same images of mom’s gorgeous tits came flooding back into my head with the smell of my pussy.

I knew what was happening. I was becoming obsessed with my mother and that knowledge startled me so much that I dropped a pair of my panties onto the floor. Even though I’d been sexually active over the past couple of years I couldn’t recall a time when I was obsessed with sex, or anyone in particular. But I was infatuated with the notion of sucking milk from mom’s massive milk-filled tits and making love to her.

Making love to mom, though, was out of the question. There had never been anything in the way she’d acted over the years that would lead me to believe she was interested in another woman, especially her daughter. But, maybe, I could experience a part of my earlier fantasy and drink milk from mom’s tits, and sucking her nipples would be a sexual high that I had never known. She had, after all, offered to ‘breastfeed’ me, though I still believed that she was joking.

Even so, I began to stalk my mother. I know that sounds a little severe but I spent the next two days taking every opportunity I could to be in the same room with her when she breastfed my little sister. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible and I didn’t think mom caught on. At least it didn’t look that way. When she fed Andrea, as it was the first time I witnessed her feeding my sister, she would have both of her breasts exposed. Mom would talk to Andrea as my she fed from one of mom’s fat nipples and I would look at her breasts with barely concealed desire.

On the third day, about mid morning, mom was feeding Andrea when I walked into the room. As always, I sat in dad’s recliner and tried not to be obvious while I copped peeks at my mother’s beautiful tits. When Andrea had finished and mom burped her, she took my sister into her room for a nap. A few minutes later, while I was still sitting in the recliner dreaming of suckling mom’s nipples, she came back into the den. I crossed my legs immediately knowing that it was a real possibility that there was a large damp spot on the crotch of my gym shorts.

“I think your sister will sleep soundly for awhile,” mom said reclaiming her place at one end o the sofa.

“Well, she’s probably full,” I laughed. I winced inwardly at the sound of my voice that came out a little shaky.

“Come here, Amy,” mom said patting the sofa next to where she sat.

I looked at mom for a moment wondering why she had asked me to sit beside her. She smiled at me and patted the sofa again without speaking. I stood and walked around the coffee table and started to sit down beside her when mom placed her hands on my hips. Wordlessly, she turned me around so that when I sat down I was in a position not unlike the one Andrea would be in when mom fed her. She had me scoot down the sofa a little so that my head and shoulders were in her lap.

I hadn’t noticed it when mom came back into the room but she hadn’t buttoned her blouse after breastfeeding my sister. Silently, mom opened the blouse and released her massive tits. I gasped, mostly from surprise.

“Go ahead, Amy,” she said softly, looking into my eyes. “I know you want to taste my milk.”

“I don’t…I mean, what gives you that idea?” I laughed nervously.

“You’ve made it a point to show up when I fed your sister the past few days,” she smiled. “And I saw the way you watched me breastfeed Andrea.”

“Mom, I-”

“Shhhhh,” she hushed me.

With her soft hand under my head, mom lifted her right breast, then lifted my head and brought my mouth close to the nipple. My head buzzed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement as I stared for a moment at mom’s nipple. A tiny drop of milk had oozed from it and I found my pulse quickening as I stared. For someone who had never been interested in a woman, the sight of that fat, brown nipple was the most exciting thing I’d ever seen in my life.

“Go ahead, Amy,” mom said. “Take my nipple in your mouth and suck.”

I know there was no excitement surging within mom as it was with me. There was no white-hot desire sending electric ripples of arousal crawling up her back the same way it did with me. She was simply reacting to what she thought was her daughter’s curiosity and letting me taste her milk. I believe, had she really known about the extraordinary amount of desire that flooded me at that moment, mom would not have allowed it to happen.

I took mom’s nipple into my mouth without another word. It was the first time I had done this since I was my sister’s age, so the feeling of her nipple in my mouth was intoxicating. I began to suck slowly and I tasted her sweet milk for the first time in nearly eighteen years. And, for some reason, mom holding my head while I feasted on her breast caused me so much pleasure that I wanted to scream with desire.

The initial embarrassment I felt when mom pulled my mouth to her nipple, vanished almost immediately. To suck another woman’s nipples wasn’t revolting, at all. Instead, it was electrifying. A torrent of my pussy juices began to flood into my panties, soaking the crotch and causing another large damp spot in the crotch of my gym shorts. At first that awareness made me a little uncomfortable but I soon became so aroused that I no longer cared. I actually wanted mom to know that sucking her nipple aroused me.

Still, though I was becoming so hot that reasoning was beginning to take backseat to the white-hot urges building within me, I realized I had to be careful. Sucking milk from mom’s tits would not happen a second time if she realized what it was doing to me. So I was careful not to show too much enthusiasm as I suckled her fat, delicious nipple. But knowing that mom was watching me, her pretty eyes focused on my mouth as I sucked her nipple – something a woman doesn’t do to another woman – was having a big effect on me.

All at once, I heard something that I hadn’t expected to hear. Mom’s breathing had become labored, so much so that she was lightly gasping. My astonished mind shifted back into gear and I listened hard. She was breathing hard! Was mom becoming aroused? I continued to suckle and drink her sweet milk, and then I felt her long fingers lightly caressing the back of my neck.

I opened my eyes and looked up into mom’s face. I was completely overwhelmed by what I saw. Her head was tilted back slightly, her pretty blue eyes were closed and her full lips parted slightly. I could see the tip of mom’s pink, wet tongue licking her lips. Tiny gasps came from her mouth and, as I watched, she began to roll her head from side to side.

My mother was aroused! I couldn’t believe my luck. I would never have thought mom would become aroused from me sucking her nipple. Without delay I released the nipple of mom’s right breast and took her left in both of my hands. I took that nipple into my mouth and began to suck it eagerly, taking it deeply into my mouth, sucking it hard and furiously. My hands began to squeeze and fondle both of her large milky white globes. I roughly pinched and pulled the nipple I had been feeding on while I sucked and chewed on the other. Mom cried out with pleasure and pulled my face tighter against her massive tits.

“That’s it my darling little girl!” she gasped softly. “Feed on mommy’s titties! Drink my milk, Amy!”

Mom began to writhe against me as she held my face tightly against her breasts. I alternated between both heavy globes, sucking and chewing and biting her fat, sensitive nipples. I can’t even express the ecstasy that surged through me with a power that nearly took my breath away. I can’t count the times I had masturbated over the past days wanting something like this to happen, knowing that it probably wouldn’t. And, now, it had come true and I was nearly out of my head with desire.

I released mom’s nipple and rose up until my face was level with hers. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I could see the desire, the heat of the fire burning deep within her. My hand still held her breasts, squeezing and fondling them, rolling and pushing the milk-heavy globes together. The expression her face was pure, unrestrained lust as she looked deeply into my eyes.

I did something then that I hadn’t even thought about during the times that I fantasized about her. I grabbed mom’s face and mashed my mouth to hers, parting her lips with my tongue. Mom groaned with pleasure when she accepted my tongue into her mouth. We kissed with a hard, animal desire, our faces twisting, bodies writhing together. Suddenly, mom screamed into my mouth as she ground her ass into the sofa. My mother was cumming with my tongue in her mouth!

All at once the kiss was over and I leaned back a little to look at her face. Mom’s eyes were wide and filled with astonishment. Her mouth was open wide and I could see embarrassment on her pretty face. We just sat there for a long moment staring at one another, both of us gasping for breath. Her chest heaved with each gasp and she licked her lips that had become dry.

“I-I-I’m s-so sorry,” she stammered.

Abruptly, she stood up and fled the room. I heard the faint sound of her bedroom door closing softly as I sat on the sofa, my brain confused from her sudden reaction. I couldn’t blame her for feeling the way she did because what we had engaged in was incest and a sexual act between two women. It was understandable that mom would be distraught – most women would be.

Even though I felt a huge disappointment that mom had left the room, that what had happened would not be repeated, I could still feel her nipples in my mouth. The taste of her mother’s milk was still in my mouth and the excitement I felt from loving her breasts and bringing her to orgasm still made me incredibly hot. And kissing her, feeling her soft, female lips on mine, was so erotic that I felt my juices begin to flow again.

Suddenly, the heat of my lust became more than I could endure. Remembering what had happened only a few minutes before, I began to undress. My need was so great that I nearly ripped my clothes off and when I was finally naked, I lay back on the sofa and began to love my sopping wet pussy. This was the first time that I had ever masturbated anywhere in the house but my bedroom, the bathroom and the one time in the utility room, but I didn’t care. I didn’t care who saw me. I wanted the whole world to watch me masturbate.

I shifted my left leg so that my foot rested on the coffee table, which caused my legs to be spread wide. The way I lay on the sofa, anyone coming from the hall would have a clear view of my wet, shaved pussy. I began to lightly caress the smooth mound of my pussy, occasionally running the tip slowly up and down my lips, while I toyed with my tits with the other hand.

My breathing once again became harsh, my pulse quickened and my body trembled with desire. I pressed my fingers between my wet lips and rubbed the pink meat of my pussy. I gasped with pleasure each time I touched my sex-swollen clit. I moaned lightly, softly, and licked my lips that had become dry. As the fires of my lust became hotter I began to grind my ass into the sofa, my small ass rotating with each movement.

Through the fog of my excitement I could hear mom’s bedroom door open. I didn’t want to cause mom any more distress so I didn’t stare boldly into the hall. Since the hallway was windowless and the doors to the bedrooms and bathroom were closed the lighting was dim. But, through eyes that were barely open, I could see the dark outline of mom standing there staring at me.

I didn’t know if she would rush into the room and reprimand me for so brazenly laying naked on the sofa while I masturbated, but I doubted it. After what had happened earlier I didn’t think she would day a word. I really thought she would flee back into her room. But she surprised me. Mom stood in the hall and stared at me while I loved my pussy and titties. That’s when I thought I needed to let her know how I felt, even though I was sure the feeling wasn’t mutual.

I arched my back and brought my ass into the air, then started to slowly hump my fingers that were dancing over my clit and slippery wet pussy lips. I continued to keep my eyes closed to mere slits so that she wouldn’t know that I was watching her. Tiny groans of pure ecstasy came from my mouth while I masturbated. Having her watch me while I loved my pussy was so hot that I began to moan a little louder.

“Yesssss!” I hissed through clenched teeth. “So good! Touch my pussy and make me cum!”

I began to rock my hips faster, humping fingers that were furiously rubbing my clit. I wanted to shove as many fingers as I could get into my pussy but I wanted mom to see as much of me as she could. I wanted her to see my wet, pink pussy, and the mound so puffy and smooth. So, I continued rubbing my clit, which brought me so much pleasure that I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold off too much longer. And the sudden idea that she would see my pussy squirt cum was all it took to take me over the edge.

“OOOHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSS!”

Abruptly, a geyser of steaming hot cum erupted from my pussy and sprayed my legs, feet and the sofa cushions. My eyes were wide with desire as I watched a second, then a third jet of cum gush from my pussy. Several loud successive grunts of ecstasy issued from my mouth and I had to grit my teeth to keep from screaming. My hips rocked erratically in quick little jerking movements as I flew through the most intense orgasm of my life.

Finally, gasping for breath, I lowered my ass to the sofa and lay there for a long with my eyes closed. My body trembled fiercely and it was several minutes before my breathing returned to normal. When I opened my eyes again mom was no longer in the hall. I gathered my clothes and hurried from the den to my bedroom, suddenly a little self-conscious for the first time that morning.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
Feeding Amy - Part Two

Feeding Amy – Part Two

I stayed in my room for more than an hour before I left to take a shower. To be honest I was self-conscious that I had masturbated while mom watched. It wasn’t the act of masturbation itself that troubled me but the fact that I knew my mother obviously didn’t feel the same way I did. Now, after what had happened with her on the sofa and the way I had sucked her tits so furiously and kissed her mouth so deeply as a lover would do, the way I had lay on the sofa and shamelessly rubbed my clit until I came, I couldn’t begin to know what she must think of me. And, I was a little uneasy.

I finished with my shower and blow-drying my hair at a quarter of one and decided that I was being a little silly. She’s my mother, after all, and we love each other. There wasn’t anything that we couldn’t get passed. Besides, I had to face her eventually anyway and I couldn’t stay locked up in my room afraid that she thought less of me now. So, I dressed quickly and headed toward the den and the kitchen. Mom was sitting on the sofa nursing my sister when I walked into the room. When she saw me, she smiled a little apprehensively and looked back down at Andrea.

“Hi, mom,” I said brightly, maybe a little too brightly.

“Hi, Amy,” she smiled at me again.

“Have you eaten?”

She shook her head. “I was about to fix something after I feed your sister.”

“Don’t worry, mom,” I said. “I’ll put something together.”

I made some sandwiches and opened a bag of potato chips, which is what we normally eat for lunch. Mom and I sat at the kitchen table, neither of us speaking for several minutes. I will admit that there was a little tension in the air and that was understandable. I wanted to say something, anything that would make things right between us but I was simply too embarrassed to bring up what had happened. Then, mom broke the silence.

“I was thinking about frying some chicken for supper,” she said. “I’ve been wanting fried chicken for so long.”

“And mashed potatoes,” I said, licking my lips.

“With cream gravy.”

“Yum!”

We both started laughing. It’s funny what will break the ice and set things right when they go wrong. All of a sudden, mom and I were talking and laughing, planning all sorts of exotic meals we would probably not make but it didn’t matter because we were friends again. The tension was gone and we stayed at the table much longer than we usually did. I vowed at that moment that I would never again attempt to make love to my mother, even though I had wanted her more than I would have thought possible.

Mom left the kitchen to check on Andrea, then came back to help me clean up. We spent the rest of the afternoon making fried chicken, mashed potatoes with cream gravy, green peas and corn on the cob. I even baked a chocolate cake. Once, mom left to feed my sister and, even though the urge to watch was stronger than I had expected, I stayed in the kitchen.

“You realize that we’re going to get fat if we keep eating like this?” she laughed when she came back to the kitchen.

“Yeah, but it will be fun.”

“You won’t think so when your little butt gets broader than the front door!”

We finished supper around five and ate while it was still hot. It was great sitting around the table with mom, as we had for years, talking about anything and everything. That morning and all that happened was just a vague memory. Well, maybe not vague, but we weren’t letting it get in the way of our relationship. Neither of us mentioned any of it and maybe that was for the best.

After supper, mom and I watched television until ten o’clock. I sat in dad’s recliner while she lay curled up on the sofa. Once, around seven, she brought Andrea into the den and nursed her. I will admit that it was difficult, but I managed to keep my focus on the television and not look at mom’s breasts.

“I guess I’ll go take a shower,” I said, stretching my legs.

“That’s a wonderful idea,” mom said. “Though I think I’ll settle for along, hot bath.”

I had already taken a shower around noon but I needed to stand under a hot spray of water and think. I was confused by the feelings that I had for mom and I wanted to try and sort them out. Although all was well between us I still couldn’t get her out of my mind. Why did I want my mother sexually when I had never wanted a woman that way before? I told myself, as I stood in the shower, that it was just a silly infatuation, and that in no time I would forget about it and everything would return to normal.

Still, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I could still taste her milk and feel her nipples in my mouth. Mom’s nipples in my mouth were like no other feeling in the world and I had enjoyed it. I had loved the feel of her soft lips on mine and the taste of her mouth as I kissed her deeply. She was so feminine and soft and being with her that way had been the most erotic event of my eighteen years. The truth is I had no desire to be with a woman except mom, so why was I so enamored with her?

I turned off the water after twenty minutes of long, hard thinking and stepped out of the tub. It took another ten minutes to dry my hair and I wrapped a dry towel around my body. When I stepped into the hall I heard mom calling me from her room. When I stepped through the door, mom was sitting on the edge of her bed, a hesitant, apprehensive expression on her face. What surprised me most, though, was that she had a bath towel wrapped around her like I did. Mom had always gotten dressed after a bath, either in street clothes or a nightgown.

“We need to talk, Amy.” She stood up and looked around the room as though she wasn’t sure what to do.

I nodded. There was nothing to say because I was certain I knew what she wanted to discuss. She obviously wanted to tell me that what we had done earlier was something she was uncomfortable with, that grown women don’t behave that way. I had thought that everything was fine. All afternoon we had laughed and talked like the best of friends we’ve always been.

“I don’t know how to begin,” she said softly. “What we did this morning, what I did-”

“Mom, it’s ok,” I interrupted gently.

“No. Please, Amy, let me finish.”

There was probably no more than three feet separating us and I wanted to close that distance and hug her tightly, tell her that everything was ok. It was obvious that mom was miserable and I hated to see that. But, I kept my silence.

“I knew that you were curious about breastfeeding and wondered what breast milk tasted like. I nursed you when you were a baby but that was so long ago that you couldn’t possibly remember anything about it. I honestly started with the best of intentions but the feel of your lips on my nipple, the light grazing of your teeth…well, I couldn’t help it. I became aroused.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m sorry for the way I behaved this morning. You’re my daughter and I love you so much. I shouldn’t have reacted the way I did and it made me ashamed of myself. I just don’t want you to think bad of me because I…well…had an orgasm.”

“Mom, I have a confession to make. It’s true that I was curious about breast milk but I really wanted to suck your tits this morning. The truth is I wanted to make love to you and sucking your gorgeous breasts was the next best thing. I can’t tell you how excited it made me feel when I realized that you were aroused.”

Mom looked at me, her expression dumbfounded. “You mean you were aroused, too?”

“Why do you think I kissed you the way I did?”
“I…Oh, my,” she said softly, and then laughed. “All day I thought I had done something wrong. I must seem so naïve to you.”

“No, mom,” I smiled. “I don’t think you’re naïve. I think you are so beautiful, so alluring that it almost takes my breath away.

She sucked in a big breath of air and laughed nervously. “So, what do we do now?"

I knew the answer, without even considering it. I had gone into her room thinking she was about to tell me that grown women don’t make love to each other, and certainly not a mother and daughter. But, she wanted me! Mom wanted me as badly as I wanted her!

“That’s easy,” I smiled, loosening the towel and dropping it to the floor at my feet. I stood in front of my mother, completely naked, as the fires of lust returned to a raging inferno. I stepped forward and loosened mom’s towel and looked deeply into her eyes. “I want you so bad, mom. I want us to be more than mother and daughter.”

“So do I, Amy,” she said softly. “Please…kiss me like you did this morning.”

I took mom’s face in my hands and kissed her gently. We groaned softly in unison as our lips touched. Mom and I looked into each other’s eyes as we kissed lightly, our lips barely touching. Then, as if it had been scripted, she parted her lips and eagerly took my tongue into her mouth. Mom and I held each other tightly while we kissed, our breasts pressed together.

Mom stepped back from me, with her breathing erratic and legs trembling, and then pulled the covers down on her bed. We slipped into bed and lay on our sides facing each other. Our hands caressed while we lay together kissing passionately. I could feel my pussy gushing juices and my nipples felt as hard as rocks. I slipped a hand between mom’s legs and combed fingers through the thick triangle of her blond pubic hair. She gasped softly when I slipped a finger into her wet, slick love channel.

“You’re wet, mommy,” I groaned into her mouth.

“You make me wet, Amy. I can’t believe my beautiful young daughter is making love to me.”

“I can’t believe my dreams are coming true,” I smiled. “And I want to drink your milk, mommy. I’m hungry for your sweet milk.”

“Yes, baby!” she moaned. “Feed from mommy’s titties!”

I rolled mom onto her back and began licking the soft massive globes of her breasts. I wanted to taste her skin before I drank her sweet milk. Mom’s eyes were on me, yet it didn’t cause awkwardness in me; having mom stare at me while I loved her gorgeous breasts was a big turn on to me. I slipped between her long legs and hovered above her as I continued to savor the feel of her soft skin on my tongue.

When I took one of her nipples into my mouth, she sucked in a deep, sharp breath. Her hands, which had been gently caressing my back, were now holding my head pressed gently to her breasts. I could taste the delightful flavor of her warm milk and I began to suck her nipple greedily. I sucked, bit and chewed on her nipple before releasing it and attaching the other with the same greedy and lustful desire. Mom arched her back and pushed her pussy up against mine. I could feel her soft pubic hair brushing against my soft, shaved mound.

“Yesssss! Oh, my sweet baby, make love to me!”

Mom wrapped her legs around my waist and began rocking her hips as I alternated between her nipples, loving them and taking her milk into my mouth. Making love to my mother was more erotic than any of the boys I fucked in high school. Her soft, feminine skin felt good on my body that was becoming white-hot with desire.

I moved down between her thighs to her treasure, the one place I had been dreaming about for days. I stared at the neat triangle of soft, blond hair and the pink lips that glistened with her juices. I touched my nose to the patch of hair and inhaled her fragrance deeply into my lungs. She smelled so wonderful! I lightly rubbed my lips over mom’s pussy hair, relishing the soft feel of it on my lips and face.

I looked at her pussy lips for a moment, and then spread them wide with my thumbs. I sucked in a deep breath. I had never been this close to a woman’s pussy before and knowing that it was a pussy and belonged to my beautiful mother, sent ripples of excitement shooting into the depths of my being. Then, without another delay, I touched the tip of my tongue to the pink, wet meat of mom’s pussy.

“OOOHHHHH!” mom groaned loudly.

I began to lick her lips and sex-swollen clit, flicking my tongue over her secret treasure eagerly. The taste of her was intoxicating. Mom’s hips began to rock slowly, moving her wet pussy up and down on my mouth as I continued to bathe her cunny with my eager tongue. Each time I flicked her clit with my tongue, mom groaned loudly. I looked up and over her massive tits into her face and saw unbridled passion in her lovely blue eyes as she watched me eat her cunt.

“Yes, baby!” she hissed. “Eat mommy’s pussy! Make mommy cum!”

“MMMMM!” I growled. “I want you’re cum, mommy!”

Mom’s hips began to move faster. She grasped my head with both hands and held me tightly to her dripping wet pussy while she humped my face. I continued to lick the savory meat of her treasure. Bathing it with my tongue and taking delight in the way I made her feel. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to give my beautiful mother pleasure and bring her to the best orgasm of her life. I knew she was about to cum. The erratic way her hips moved, the harsh grunts that came from her mouth and the hard, glazed look of desire in her eyes told me she was close.

“I’m gonna…BABY, SWEET, BABY, YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!”

Mom’s hips bucked wildly, out of control. I began to eat her pussy with a fierce determination as she grunted with pleasure. Her thighs tightened against my face and she rode me hard. My face was drenched with her juices and she continued to furiously rub her slick pussy against my face.

“AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she screamed suddenly.

I moved back from her pussy and a second later she erupted into orgasm. I was happily surprised to see that mom came just as hard and as much as I do. A flood of cum gushed from her pussy and I opened my mouth to take some of it in. Mom sprayed my face with a thick stream of cum at least three times. My face and hair and breasts were drenched with her sweet pussy cum.

Her ass, which had risen from the bed when she began to orgasm, finally settled back onto the mattress. She was gasping softly as she smiled at me. Mom’s face had a beautiful radiant glow as she lay basking in the glow of her sweet but intense orgasm. She rolled out of bed and had me lay down where she had been, then reached down and picked up the towel she had worn around her sexy body earlier.

“I made a mess, didn’t I?” she asked with a chuckle, as she wiped cum and pussy juice from my face and hair and tits.

“It was good, mom,” I smiled. “I love eating your pussy and I love the way your pussy sprayed cum all over me! That was so hot!”

“Well, I watched you masturbate this morning and I saw the way your pussy gushes cum. I’m looking forward to being soaked, too!”

“I love you, mom.”

“I love you, too, Amy,” she said softly. Mom tossed the towel on the floor beside the bed and crawled between my spread legs. She lowered her body and lightly kissed my lips. “Is this the first time you’ve been with a woman?”

“Yes.”

“You made such wonderful love to me,” she said softly. “I loved every minutes of it.”

“Does this mean we’re lovers?” I asked hesitantly.

“I hope so, baby.” Mom’s voice was soft and husky with love.

Then she kissed me. The feel of her soft lips on mine brought a groan from me. I parted my lips and took mom’s tongue inside of my mouth and delighted in the feel of it as our tongues touched, caressed and swirled around together. We writhed together while our hands touched and caressed. I could feel the heat from my pussy and the trickle of my juices as they ran down my thighs onto the mattress.

Mom kissed my lips, my face and the soft skin of my neck, and then moved down to my tits. She took a nipple into her mouth and I sucked in a sharp breath. She sucked my nipples and chewed on them, sucked and licked and kissed the small, soft globes until I thought I would go mad with desire. I held her lovely head in my hands and combed my fingers through her satin-soft hair.

Mom took her time with me and loved me in a way that no man had ever loved me. Her lips and tongue sent ripples of electric jolts deep into my tummy as she kissed and licked my tits and tummy. I watched her as she loved me and it was the most stimulating experience to know that my mother, the woman who had raised me and loved me for eighteen years, was making such breathtaking love to me.

“Oh, mommy!” I gasped.

“Do you like what I’m doing, baby?”

“Yesssss!” I hissed.

Mom finally scooted down further between my legs until she came face to face with my sopping wet pussy. She stared at it for a long while and I saw the look of appreciation in her eyes. Her hands on my thighs caressed slowly as she continued to lie between my legs and look at the treasure between my spread legs.

“So soft and puffy and sexy,” she murmured softly.

“Do you like it shaved like this?”

“Oh, yes!”

A lot of guys have eaten my pussy but I can’t even begin to compare them to the feel of mom’s lips and tongue on my mound. It was intoxicating! She spent a long time just licking and kissing my mound before she finally slipped her tongue between my wet, pink lips. I gasped loudly. She licked every inch of my pussy, up and down between my spread lips, occasionally flicking the tip of her tongue against my swollen clit.

I grabbed my tits and began to squeeze them while I watched mom eat me. I rolled and pressed the small globes together, pinching and pulling the hard nubs of my nipples and gasping loud with desire. I heard myself grunting – loud successive grunts, over and over while the fires of lust burned brighter and hotter with in me. Mom’s tongue was driving me insane and I knew that it wouldn’t be long before a mind-numbing orgasm rolled over me with an indescribable force.

I guess mom knew what she was doing to me. All at once, she attacked my pussy with a vengeance and began to eat me with a fierce intensity I had never felt before. I hissed loudly through clenched teeth. Mom held my thighs as I began to buck and writhe wildly with passion. She worked my clit with her tongue with quick, unrelenting flicks and I cried out with pleasure.

“I’m going to cum, mommy!”

Her eyes found mine and I knew why she was looking at me. Mom wanted to watch my face while I came and this, more than anything, brought me to orgasm. Just as I had done, mom back away from my pussy a little and began to rub my clit with her fingers. I gasped with delight when a thick stream of cum erupted from my gaping pussy and drenched her face. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I came with the most powerful intensity imaginable.

After the last drop of cum spilled from my burning pussy I opened my eyes. I lay gasping and trembling, as I looked at my mother whose face was just as drenched with cum, as mine had been earlier. There was a smile of satisfaction and love on her face as she looked up over my shaved mound and into my eyes. I don’t know what happened then but I lost it. I sat up and took her face into my hands and began to lick her face clean of my juices and cum. I was like an animal for a moment, devouring its prey.

Finally, I fell back onto the bed, gasping softly, body trembling. Mom crawled beside me and took me into her arms. We kissed softly with a quiet, easy passion, holding each other tightly. Our eyes were open and staring while we kissed.

“Will you sleep with me tonight?” she asked with a soft, loving voice.

“Yes. I want to fall asleep in your arms.” I touched her face lightly and she kissed my fingers.

“I’m glad this happened, Amy. I know it may be wrong but I can’t imagine going on without you as my lover.”

“I will always be your lover,” I said. “Hold me, mommy.”

We fell asleep in each other’s arms. We didn’t put on nightclothes, both of us wanting to lie together naked, to feel the softness of our skin pressed lightly together. I slept better that night than any night before and didn’t even know when mom got out of bed later to feed my little sister. And I dreamed of my beautiful mother, holding me, kissing my lips and making sweet love to my body.

I woke up early the next morning and lay in my parents’ bed, a little disoriented that I wasn’t in my own bed. Then, I smiled when I remembered the night before and the silky-smooth feel of mom’s skin on me as I fell asleep. I remembered her arms around me, holding me tightly to her. Most of all, I remembered making love with her, the way our bodies felt together, the mind-numbing orgasms that we brought to one another.

I slipped out of bed and walked down the hall without bothering to dress. After the night before it seemed silly to put on clothes, especially since I was hoping for some early morning sex with a beautiful woman. I found mom sitting on the sofa in the den nursing my little sister. I walked over to mom, leaned down and kissed her. When our lips met I was pleased to feel her mouth open. With a soft groan, I gently pushed my tongue inside of her wet, warm mouth and kissed her long and deep.

“Good morning,” I said with a husky voice.

“Good morning, sweetheart,” she smiled. “Kissing my lovely daughter that way is a nice good morning kiss!”

“That’s the kind of kiss I want to give you every morning and every night from now on.”

“And all throughout the day,” she chuckled lightly.

“You can bet on that.”

I caressed my little sister’s beautiful head then gave her a kiss. She paid no attention to me as she suckled mom’s left nipple. I touched the fat, hard nipple of mom’s right breast and smiled when she closed her eyes and smiled contentedly. A light groan came from her lips when I gently pinched it.

“Would you like mommy to breastfeed you this morning?” she asked, opening her eyes and looking at me. She cupped my left breast and squeezed it gently with her free hand.

I shook my head and groaned softly. “I think I’ll have something solid first but save me some. I love the taste of your milk.”

“If you’ll wait a few minutes, Andrea is almost finished feeding, and I’ll join you.”

I took dad’s recliner and we talked lightly while she finished feeding my sister. Mom didn’t say anything about me being naked but I could tell she approved. Her pretty blue eyes kept gazing at me, drinking in my bare breasts and shaved pussy. I liked having her look at me and stare at my naked body because I knew that she loved it. After ten minutes, she took Andrea back to her nursery and I got up to head for the kitchen. Just as I stood up mom came back into the room. My eyes widened when I saw she had shed her clothes.

“I thought I should join you,” she laughed. “And I think it’s a good idea not to wear a bunch of confining clothes.”

“Just us girls here,” I joked.

We ate a breakfast of cold cereal and sliced peaches. This morning we sat close together talking and laughing as we fed each other. It was the most romantic time I had spent with anyone and I enjoyed every minute of it. About halfway through our meal mom took me by complete surprise by taking a piece of sliced peach and running it between her pussy lips. She moved the fruit up and down between her lips, her eyes on mine the entire time, then slipped it into my mouth. It was the best peach I had ever eaten!

When we finished breakfast mom and I cleaned up the kitchen, and then went back to the family den. Suddenly, mom stopped and took me in her arms. Neither of us said a word as we stood together in a tight embrace. Then we kissed. I was finding that kissing my mother, as a lover was something I enjoyed immensely. I had always loved kissing but with my mother it was somehow different, much better than it had been before with the boys I dated in school.

“I have an idea,” she whispered into my ear.

“I hope it involves making love to the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“Let’s take a nice long, hot bubble bath.”

“Yes!”

Mom filled the big garden tub in the master bathroom and we settled into a tub large enough for four people. The water was warm and we sat facing each other, with our legs wrapped around the other. We sat in the tub without talking – there was no need to say a word. The touch of our lips as we kissed, our hands touching and washing the other, was all we needed. Suddenly, mom surprised me, yet again.

“I think it’s time that we take our relationship to another level.”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a grin.

“I was thinking that since we have become lovers it might be more appropriate for you to call me by my first name.”

“Beth…” I said softly, tasting mom’s name on my tongue. It was the first time I had ever called her by her first name and it felt good. It felt so right since we were lovers. Looking at her I said softly, “I love you so much, Beth.”

“I love you, too, Amy.” Mom locked eyes with me as she lightly caressed my face with one hand. “You are not only my sweet, lovely daughter but you have become my wonderful, sexy lover. I never thought I would make love to a woman but I’m happy that it’s you.”

“So, am I, Beth.”

“I have another surprise for you,” she said, standing and taking my hand. We stepped out of the tub we began to dry each other with big bath towels. “When your Aunt Karen stayed with us a couple of years ago, she left something behind that I think you’ll like.”

“What is it?” I asked with a grin.

“That would ruin the surprise.”

My Aunt Karen, my mother’s sister is a little wild, a free spirit who is a real charmer. A few years ago she stayed with us while she went through a divorce. I couldn’t imagine what she had left behind but from the look on mom’s face, I was looking forward to it.

Mom rooted around in her closet for a few minutes until she found what she was looking for. When she brought the ‘surprise’ out I didn’t know what it was at first. Then I did and I burst out laughing. It was a strapon, a harness of sorts with a thick, black rubber cock attached to it. As I stood there looking at it, my laughter died out as my pussy began to drip my juices. I knew immediately what mom wanted to do with it.

“Would you like me to fuck you, Amy?”

“I would love to be fucked by you, Beth,” I grinned as I hurriedly got back into her bed.

“Let me get some Vaseline.”

“Don’t bother,” I chuckled. “I think I have enough lubricant to last a lifetime.”

“You’re wet again?” she asked with arched brow.

“I’m always wet when I’m around you, now.”

I watched as mom put the on the sex toy and crawled between my legs. Resting her weight on one hand, she used the other to guide the massive head of the rubber dildo to my pussy. She guided it up and down my lips a few times until it was coated with my juices then pushed gently and sank the head deep inside of me. I gasped loudly. It had been some time since I’d had a cock inside of me and my pussy was a little tight. But it felt so delicious!

“Yesssss!” I hissed. “Fuck me, Beth! Fuck me with your big dick!”

“You like my big dick, baby?”

“Oh, fuck yeah! It’s stretching my little pussy, filling me up so good!”

“You like to be fucked, don’t you, baby?”

“Yesssss!”

“You like having a big cock in your little cunt, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes! Please fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!”

It was surreal seeing this side of mom. Hearing her talk dirty to me, asking me if I like to have a cock in me, was incredible! I watched mom as she rocked her hips as though she were a man, sending her cock in and out of me with long, easy thrusts. Her massive, milk-filled tits swayed side to side as she fucked me. I grabbed her tits and began to fondle them. The expression on her face changed to one of pure ecstasy as I squeezed and rolled the heavy globes. She hissed her pleasure when I began to pinch and pull her nipples.

“You like that?” I gasped. “You like to have your nipples pinched and pulled?”

“Oh, fuck, yes!” she exclaimed. “Pull my nipples hard, baby!”

“Like this?” I pulled her nipples about two inches.

“Yesssss! Stretch my nipples!”

“Do you like this?” I asked as I pinched her fat nubs hard, putting a lot of pressure into it.

“Amy! Hurt my nipples!”

Mom began to pound my pussy with her dildo, each stroke hard and fast as I continued to pinch her nipples. Looking into her face I pulled them out as far as I could, stretching the soft skin of her breasts and causing her to cry out with pain and pleasure. We were both grunting and gasping as we brought delight to each other.

“Fuck me, Beth! Fuck my cunt hard! Make me feel it!”

“Yes, my sweet lover!”

Mom began to slam the cock into me hard and fast while I slipped a hand between us and started rubbing my sex-swollen clit. Her massive tits swayed madly and I pulled her closer with my free hand and began alternately sucking her nipples. Her warm mother’s milk flowed into my mouth as I sucked and I groaned with the delicious taste of it on my tongue. I sucked like a maniac, as though I hadn’t consumed anything in days. I was wild for mom and the feel of her, the touch of her body and the incredible way she slammed my pussy with the big cock.

“I’m cumming! Fuck, I’m gonna cum! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

I came hard, bucking and writhing beneath my mother as she continued to slam the big cock into me. My legs trembled and I wrapped them around her slender waist and squeezed hard. My eyes were wide with desire as I watched my pussy spray cum onto the rubber cock. I was almost delirious with lust as my orgasm swept over me with such overwhelming force.

Finally, the tornado that had taken me and tossed me around like a rag doll was over and I lay under mom gasping for breath. I couldn’t believe that a woman could do this to me, take me to levels of desire that I didn’t know existed. I trembled from my head to my feet and when mom slowly pulled the massive dildo from my pussy, I shuddered hard.

“That was incredible!” I gasped.

“It was great,” she agreed. “I’ve never had my nipples pinched and pulled so hard before. It was extraordinary!”

“I want to eat you pussy, Beth! I love the taste of your steamy, hot cunt!”

“MMMMM! I like that!”

I had mom to straddle my face and lower her soaking wet pussy to my face. I didn’t even waste time with any preliminaries. Instead, I dove right in and began to eat her snatch ravenously. In no time, she began to buck and writhe wildly, madly rubbing her pussy on my face. I lay under her dripping cunt looking up into her eyes. I wanted to lay there forever and look into her eyes as I gave her pleasure.

“Eat me, Amy!”

Mom repeated what I had done with her nipples and I watched with lust in my eyes as she pulled her fat nipples out and pinched them hard. I gripped her soft ass cheeks and her the moan escape her lips as my long nails dug into he flesh. I couldn’t get enough of her, of giving her pleasure. I slipped a finger between her cheeks and found her asshole that had become greasy with her pussy juices. Mom cried out when I pushed a finger deep into her ass and began to finger-fuck her asshole.

“Yesssss! Fuck my asshole, Amy! Finger-fuck it, baby!”

I grabbed the dildo she had used on me, which was still slick with my pussy juice and cum and pushed it between her cheeks. Mom stopped moving and looked down at me with wide, wild eyes as I positioned the massive head at her asshole. She closed her eyes and groaned, a deep guttural sound that came from deep in her throat. I pushed on the rubber cock and felt resistance. I pushed harder. Mom whimpered softly. I could tell she had never been fucked in the ass and I pushed harder. Then, without warning, the head disappeared inside her ass and I pushed the rest of the way.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!” she gasped. Mom opened her eyes and looked down at me. “Oh, fuck, it hurts!”

“You want me to stop?”

She shook her head. “Please fuck my ass, Amy!”

I began to fuck her ass with slow, even strokes and went back to eating her pussy. I knew she’d gotten used to the dildo in her tight ass when she began to slowly rock her hips again. I ate her ravenously again, loving the taste and feel of her pussy on my greedy tongue.

“Fuck my ass, baby! Oh, fuck my nasty shithole!”

I knew she was about to cum and I began pounding her tight ass with the dildo while I furiously licked her steamy cunt. She began to buck wildly again, rubbing her hairy pussy on my mouth. My mouth made loud sucking sounds as I sucked and licked her swollen click. Then, all at once, mom’s hips began to jerk and I felt the first stream of cum splash my face. She came hard, showering me with her love juice.

“Yessssssssss!”

Her body shook as the orgasm began to subside. Her eyes were closed tightly as tiny, quick gasps came from her mouth. I gently pulled the rubber dick from her ass and heard mom groan softly. Then, I pulled her down beside me and wrapped my arms around her and held her for a long while. Finally, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

“I’ve never been fucked in the ass before,” she said softly.

“Did you like it?”

“Oh, yes!” she grinned. “I didn’t at first because of the pain but it turned out to be so incredible!”

“Well, you know where to fuck me next time!”

Mom and I lay together for several long minutes, just holding each other. Our eyes were locked together and I loved looking deep into her pretty blue eyes. Especially after making love. The last few days had been sort of hectic but I loved the way everything had turned out. Not only were we the best of friends but we were also lovers, and that was the best feeling of all.