Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-17-2003, 11:55 PM

wilmas idea

Wilma was lying between garys legs , licking and kissing his cock,(tell me what you did with the pics you took) she asked gary, he smiled and said (well i showed few guys at work, and it turned me on when they said things about you, i said you were a bit of a slut i picked up in bar ) wilma waiting till gary had told her most of the comments and said , (this is turning me on, all those guys looking at my photos) Gary said ( me to, better watch or i will invite one to meet you) 9( yes please said wilma joking). But Gary ment it and picked up the phone told a workmate to come over , Wilma gasped , (you sure ) Gary nodded headf and said (go shower) when wilma came from the shower , dressed only in a towel,her brother was sitting with a drink and his workmate too, wilma blussed as her brother patted the sofa, she went and sat next to her brother , who stroked her breast through the towel, he introduced john a handsome 6ft guy , and said( still want to fuck her john) john nodded and gary said ( lets go to room) as they walked though gary tugged the towel leaving wilma naked, john pressed her back on the bed and kissed her nipples , while gary sat on chair drinking and smoking enjoying the show, he watched while wilma sucked johns cock , and played with his own cock as wilma looked him in the eye and winked. John was a stayer and wilma was happy with her fuck, gary came to the bed and she took his cock in her hand ,wanking him and smiling,he got between wilmas legs and inserted his cock slowly, while john moved up to let wilma stroke his dick,John said (shit you are a good fuck, and its real kinky doing it with mates girlfriend) Gary said (know what would make it even kinker?) wilma looked at gary with a starteled face, gary kept slow fucking wilma and told john to put hs cock in wilmas mouth , he waited till they had a rythmn going , and said (wilma my sister) john said (wow) and pushed his cock deeper into wilmas mouth, and gary fucked her harder, Wilma was cuming and cuming, first her mouth was filled then her cunt,. Afterwards john said it was kinkist think he had done, and could they repeat it. Wilma said (i hope so) and gary sAID ,(JOHN YOU EVER DID IT WITH ANY OF YOUR FAMILY) well john confessed he had played with his cousin rose , but that was all, so they sat and hatched a plan to include rose, more later bye ruby xxxxx